New 2027 Ford Super Duty Details & Updates 📰

2027 Super Duty Order Guide was just released. Copy attached.

Still no 2027 "build & price" available at Ford.com, as far as I can tell.

Neptune Blue and Iconic Silver is in, Avalanche and Argon Blue are out.
 
Digital rearview mirror - Interesting

No mention of a kill switch

The standard 6.7 has been deleted, 6.7 HO is now the only diesel option.
 
Last edited:
2027 Super Duty Order Guide was just released. Copy attached.

Still no 2027 "build & price" available at Ford.com, as far as I can tell.
DAMN IT , they got rid of argon blue freaken one year color I was originally gonna order a 26 but got a $2500 pco only one I ever got didn’t want to waste it so ordered a 25 in ruby red honestly for lack of options
 
Also no more 6.8L or regular 6.7L. Wow
 
2027 Super Duty Order Guide was just released. Copy attached.

Still no 2027 "build & price" available at Ford.com, as far as I can tell.

Thanks for posting that, just updated the first post in the thread as well.
 
No more 6.8? Must have sold poorly.
 
Digital rearview mirror - Interesting

No mention of a kill switch

The standard 6.7 has been deleted, 6.7 HO is now the only diesel option.
Wonder if the HO is still going to get a red badge. Sort of like a participation trophy. 😂
 
Wonder if the HO is still going to get a red badge. Sort of like a participation trophy. 😂
It will definitely keep its premium price tag. Now the different between a gasser and a diesel will be close to $15k
 
DAMN IT , they got rid of argon blue freaken one year color I was originally gonna order a 26 but got a $2500 pco only one I ever got didn’t want to waste it so ordered a 25 in ruby red honestly for lack of options
No more Avalanche Grey either or did I miss it?
 
Huh? Where do you see that?
1000042071.webp
 
Wow, that makes no sense. I kind of understand the Platinum Plus as a Diesel only, but to force a $13-$15k upgrade on a Lariat trim level is crazy.
Everyday I’m getting closer to just ordering an XLT Premium and paying the $2500 for Katzkins the moment I get it.
 
Sounds like 7.3L folks will have to go Platinum to get all the tech. Might create an interesting buyers dilemma for some: 7.3L Platinum vs 6.7L Lariat Ultimate. I’m guessing Ford would rather you buy a diesel. More parts and labor $ for them in the future.
 
That’s what Gemini said. So take it with a grain of AI but apparently it’s supposed to be more like blue jeans for Carhartts
 
Damn I was really wanting the standard 6.7. Seems like a waste of money getting the same engine with a tune when it’s going to end up tuned one day anyways. The digital rear view is listed as an option. I wonder if that’s worth it or not.
 
Back
Top Bottom