📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍

DTX2023Tremor

Bourbon & Tremor Enthusiast
Tremor of the Month 🏆
Founding Member 📜
Meetup Organizer 🚧
GB Coordinator 📢
Trail Captain 🧭
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Messages
4,799
Reaction Points
15,748
Location
Dallas, Texas
Current Rides #1
2023 F350 Platinum Tremor 7.3L (built 9/25)
TremorMoab26-2x.webp

More details to come, but here is the super high-level itinerary:

9/24/26 - Arrive early afternoon - group hang out and dinner
9/25/26 - Off-roading
9/26/26 - Off roading
9/27/26 - Departure

Working on some options for lodging (similar to what we've got going on at Terlingua / Big Bend) so don't go booking anything just yet.

Lesson learned from Sedona - we'll work to keep the off-roading time 3/4 days rather than full days to give more time to hang out together in the evenings. @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt @Godzilla/Tremornator @TellurideTremor - I'll be reaching out to you in the coming months to talk trail options.

AZsurveyor, Bokellaz, cntyguy, FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt, Godzilla/Tremornator, legmar, MrFancypants, Optimus🤖, Streetcruzer, Tugboat, @Sludgemonkey44 , @Camarox2, @OmahaBravo, @JDP @NM_La, @Briski, @mrmag00, @speeddev

Information on places to stay:

Attendees: Please Review post #270​

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to miss this, but I’ll be in Casper EY for the smallest ever Tremor event!! Haha!
 
I hate to miss this, but I’ll be in Casper EY for the smallest ever Tremor event!! Haha!
Quit making excuses, this is for next year! :ROFLMAO:
 
@DTX2023Tremor I was wondering if there could be a dedicated role for a photographer. Maybe someone on a UTV could travel with the group, head to the obstacle area to snap pictures, and then get back to the front of the line for the next photo spot.

The trails we explored had so many opportunities for amazing shots, but you would need someone on the ground to capture every rig going by.

Even with a drone, it seems like a challenging feature due to limited battery life, requiring replacements every 25-30 minutes. Windy conditions add another layer of difficulty, and it would definitely require an experienced person solely focused on piloting the UAV (drone) rather than driving.

Of course, the drone would have not worked in the Ponderosa pines.

Just a thought.
 
Thank you for being my first student! 🤪
Still, truly impressed that you stuck it out with us, even if it was just for half a day.

The Powerline Trail was definitely not an easy one, especially for those with very little experience.

That's one for the books.
 
Still, truly impressed that you stuck it out with us, even if it was just for half a day.

The Powerline Trail was definitely not an easy one, especially for those with very little experience.

That's one for the books.
That was fun for sure. I was getting tired looking at your booty so it was nice to be in front for a bit 🤪.

Now I'm looking at trails near me!
 
That was fun for sure. I was getting tired looking at your booty so it was nice to be in front for a bit 🤪.

Now I'm looking at trails near me!
It was quite the scenic view looking at your rig through my rear view mirror, no lie!

The best part, again, was having you tag along!

This is an addicting hobby, I tell you.
 
It was quite the scenic view looking at your rig through my rear view mirror, no lie!

The best part, again, was having you tag along!

This is an addicting hobby, I tell you.
Thank you brother. Nothing better than being with other truckers acheiving the same goal.

Looking forward to the next one...
 
I like this pre-planning! No excuses for not getting time off for this one! Looking forward to it already - and Brenda already says she’s in, no convincing needed.
 
I like this pre-planning! No excuses for not getting time off for this one! Looking forward to it already - and Brenda already says she’s in, no convincing needed.
You mean, she approved you hanging out with me again!? YES! 🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom