📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Can't wait to show the devil who's God! Let's go Tremorites! If these guys can do it, we can do it!




Just joking. I ain't doing sheeeet...
 
piece of cake!
Other than the camera man being more of the obstacle than the obstacle itself, he made that look like a walk in the park.

I loved his technique—slow and steady, letting you feel the terrain one tire at a time and let the low gear do its job - crawl.

If he had maintained his momentum the way he was crawling, it would have been almost a perfect crawl up Hell's Revenge.

Can't wait!
 
Last edited:
Funny I was thinking about trying to put together a trip in October of next year- sounds like I may have to bump that and come to this trip.

I am working to make a habit of going to Moab every Columbus day weekend. This year is my third year but 1st year in the F250. Last two years I was in a built tundra.

I'll send lots of pictures and put together a list of trails that our trucks will be able to handle in a few weeks when I am there. A sort of recon if you will. I also already have a ton of pins on onX that I can share for camp sites that will fit a lot of trucks. Let me know how I can help!

IMG_4608.webp


IMG_4566.webp
IMG_4607.webp
 
Funny I was thinking about trying to put together a trip in October of next year- sounds like I may have to bump that and come to this trip.

I am working to make a habit of going to Moab every Columbus day weekend. This year is my third year but 1st year in the F250. Last two years I was in a built tundra.

I'll send lots of pictures and put together a list of trails that our trucks will be able to handle in a few weeks when I am there. A sort of recon if you will. I also already have a ton of pins on onX that I can share for camp sites that will fit a lot of trucks. Let me know how I can help!

View attachment 226674

View attachment 226675View attachment 226676
Awesome! Advance recon and trail intelligence is exactly what we'll need to plan this out. Let's connect on PM. I've got leads on a few spots that will work for camping/lodging I'm working on so hopefully that will be covered.
 
A couple of us talked about putting something together for Moab when we were in Louisville KTP meet up.
Makes me wonder where I might have gotten the idea from :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Awesome! Advance recon and trail intelligence is exactly what we'll need to plan this out. Let's connect on PM. I've got leads on a few spots that will work for camping/lodging I'm working on so hopefully that will be covered.
Sounds good shoot me a PM. If you have some spots you want me to scout while I am there send em my way and I work them in. I have 3 full days dedicated to trails
 
Can't wait to show the devil who's God! Let's go Tremorites! If these guys can do it, we can do it!




Just joking. I ain't doing sheeeet...
you can ride with me
 
Last edited:
And what would you have done differently!? Read the comments; absolutely hilarious.

"Guy yelled at him like he didn't have all day to move."

"Pro tip. If your transmission blows, your brakes sitill work properly."

"Dude in the red bronco belongs in the mall parking lot with that attitude. You take inherent risks when you come to play."

 
And what would you have done differently!? Read the comments; absolutely hilarious.

"Guy yelled at him like he didn't have all day to move."

"Pro tip. If your transmission blows, your brakes sitill work properly."

"Dude in the red bronco belongs in the mall parking lot with that attitude. You take inherent risks when you come to play."

So I could see pieces fell to the ground (or rocks) but I would either think it's driveshaft related or tranny took a dump?

Not sure how that would affect your braking system and steering?

Also, that's why you stay back and ready should something happen to the vehicle climbing.
 
Also, that's why you stay back and ready should something happen to the vehicle climbing.
☝️☝️☝️

If that was a two door he wouldnt have landed on his feet.

For those going to Big Bend, my friend who's ran HG is joining me. Having ran Hells Revenge a few times in a sxs... Hells revenge/Hells Gate will be an all-day event in our trucks.
 
☝️☝️☝️

If that was a two door he wouldnt have landed on his feet.

For those going to Big Bend, my friend who's ran HG is joining me. Having ran Hells Revenge a few times in a sxs... Hells revenge/Hells Gate will be an all-day event in our trucks.
I'm in!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom