📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Count Cathy and I in, We always loved four wheeling in Moab and surrounding areas! Lots of great trails to explore the old mines up in the mountains!
 
Count Cathy and I in, We always loved four wheeling in Moab and surrounding areas! Lots of great trails to explore the old mines up in the mountains!
Only if you rent that car again! 🤪
 
I am up for this meet. I don’t want to destroy my truck but trails are for sure.
Cheers 🍻
use but not abuse


it'll be awesome
 
We're heading to Moab! Mark your calendars for Thursday, September 24 through Sunday, September 27, 2026. We'll have two full days of off-roading on Friday and Saturday with some of the best trails in the country.

Where We're Staying

We've arranged a group rate at the Moab RV & Glamping Resort located at 3310 Spanish Valley Dr, Moab, UT 84532. They're offering our group 10% off their regular rates and will try to place us near each other.

They have options for just about everyone:
  • RV Sites with Full Hookups – Water, sewer, electric (30/50 AMP), picnic table, cable, and access to a clean bathhouse with showers and laundry. If you're planning to camp on your truck's pop-up tent, ask about their dry parking sites or reserve an RV site.
  • RV Rentals – A variety of units sleeping 2-6 guests. Fully equipped kitchens, linens provided, patio furniture, grill, free WiFi, and climate control. Three rentals are pet-friendly: OK40, OK45, and OK28.
  • Basic Cabins – Sleep 3-5 depending on the unit. A/C, heat, mini-fridge, and microwave. Great no-frills option. Only Cabin #4 is pet-friendly.
  • Glamping Tents – Ideal for two guests. Includes kitchenette, fridge, TV, private bathroom/shower, outdoor seating, grill, and fire pit. Tents T1, T2, and T3 are pet-friendly.
  • Glamping Tipis – Up to 4 guests. Includes picnic table, lawn chairs, and fire pit. Access to the bathhouse and common areas. Tipis TP51, TP52, and TP53 are pet-friendly.
  • Dry camp sites (useful for those with truck campers or those who want to bring their own tent) - not listed on the website but location is reflect at the top of the map below.
Check-in is 12:00 PM for RV sites and 4:00 PM for glamping accommodations. Check-out is 11:00 AM for all.

How to Book
Call or email the resort directly and ask for Kira
(pronounced ky-rah) to get the group discount. It makes it much easier for her to do this than booking online. She'll also work to match your needs/preferences with what is currently available. She'll respond to emails daily (even if they are closed for the day).
A non-refundable deposit is required when booking. If your plans change, the deposit can be applied to a different date or a different reservation type. They'll call you 14 days before check-in to confirm the card for your remaining balance.

Food & Meals
There are no on-site restaurants, so plan accordingly. You can bring your own food and grill or camp stove to cook at the resort—this also gives us more time to hang out together in the evenings without hunting down restaurant reservations. I'll share local dining options for breakfast and dinner as we get closer. Plan on picnic-style lunches while we're on the trails.

Book Soon!
This time of year tends to sell out at the resort, so don't wait too long to make your reservation.

Once you've booked, please send me a DM letting me know you're coming and what type of accommodation you reserved. This helps me keep track of who's attending and coordinate logistics.

Looking forward to hitting the trails with you all!

1766514666832.webp


 
Last edited:
^ ^ ^ Booked! bo0yah! Site #64, according to the conversation w/ Kira (pronounced KYra).

If things work out to where some of us are not grouped together, the park is small enough that walking over to any group gathering should be no trouble at all.

This is a big deal for ol' Apples, here. Bought my truck in Moab last summer and it was only the second time I'd ever been there. The first time was maybe 35 years ago for a few days' work. Still haven't run anything recreationally through there, so I'm really looking forward to this one.
 
@DTX2023Tremor totally excellent thanks for putting this together - Merry Christmas 🎄 🤶🥃
 
I will be there. My brother and I will be coming up from AZ. We just booked a tour of Antelope Canyon on Thursday the 24th in the AM, then we will head to MOAB in the afternoon. Figured we would be driving right by Antelope Canyon on our way, so it made sense to check this off the bucket list as well.

@DTX2023Tremor - Thank you for organizing this - I just booked my Reservation
 
Last edited:
Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed that @Optimus🤖 didn't comment on the names of the streets at the resort. Figured he'd especially appreciate it.

1766525704997.webp
 
I saw that, and the mention of Miss Kitty. Where's Matt Dillon Drive?

🍺
 
I saw that, and the mention of Miss Kitty. Where's Matt Dillon Drive?

🍺
Seems like they got two other lanes without names, maybe we can suggest an update to their map when we're there?
 
^ ^ ^ more than likely, hence my order.

That said, I want one on my truck regardless. Even if I stay out of the sand I would like to give warning elsewhere, for those blind crests atop slow climbs on two-way routes.
 
Moab is one of my favorite places. Last year I was there twice. Once in my Tacoma and once in my SxS. I have plans to be there again in April of 26 in my SxS with some buds. Once my Tremor gets built and delivered, I'll transfer my GMRS radio and other offroading gear into it.

I've done White Rim Trail in Canyonlsnds NP twice and it's one of my all time favorites.
1000012585.webp
compressed_IMG_20250417_080338216_HDR.webp
 
Moab is one of my favorite places. Last year I was there twice. Once in my Tacoma and once in my SxS. I have plans to be there again in April of 26 in my SxS with some buds. Once my Tremor gets built and delivered, I'll transfer my GMRS radio and other offroading gear into it.

I've done White Rim Trail in Canyonlsnds NP twice and it's one of my all time favorites.
View attachment 240014View attachment 240015
Oh hell no...

1000029039.gif
 
^ ^ ^ Booked! bo0yah! Site #64, according to the conversation w/ Kira (pronounced KYra).

If things work out to where some of us are not grouped together, the park is small enough that walking over to any group gathering should be no trouble at all.

This is a big deal for ol' Apples, here. Bought my truck in Moab last summer and it was only the second time I'd ever been there. The first time was maybe 35 years ago for a few days' work. Still haven't run anything recreationally through there, so I'm really looking forward to this one.
How much are the RV sites?
 
Back
Top Bottom