Be great to have someone show us around. New place for us. Do you have a Jeep?I might try to tag along for a day.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Be great to have someone show us around. New place for us. Do you have a Jeep?I might try to tag along for a day.
question still pendingWe're in. Just emailed the resort for the reservation.
Am I making this up in my head or were we considering a connecting trip through the San Juans? In any case,nif we're driving out that far, we're doing both!
Thank you @DTX2023Tremor for your time and effort!
You can ride with mequestion still pending
do we start across the san juans early and finish for the moab meet-up?
or
do we do the san juans after the moab meet-up?
or
do we do the san juans to get to the meet-up then do them again leaving the meet-up????
I'm probably in for the last option
no reservations
I'll be where i land
see ya'll somewhere along the way
the more the merrier!!!!!!
they closed nov 24 this yearCinnamon Pass and Engineers Pass is on the list going out that way. That late date may push into snow season above the tree line. May need to do before the meet up.
I will know for sure next month if those dates work after I nail down my NM elk hunt dates next Fall. Update as soon as I find out. Really hoping to make this one. Moab is a special place.OK, now that we've got our site located, I'm starting the post to track whose in. This is looking to be another epic meet-up if everyone listed below (and others not listed) decide to join in. We're currently at an estimated 30 trucks, and if I'm counting correctly, coming from 13 different states! Wow!
If you're not listed below and planning to attend, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.
Confirmed Attendees
Pending Confirmation
- @DTX2023Tremor – TX
- @Apples – CA
- @Toxophilite – AZ
- @mrmag00 – WA
- @Rooster - TX
- @Trophyhunter01 - TX
- @speeddev - TX
- @Mtnduty - AZ
- @Godzilla/Tremornator - TX
Check out post #65 for details on where we'll be staying.
- @TellurideTremor – TX
- @Camarox2 – CA
- @cntyguy – CA
- @ajos0512 – FL
- @Donnie With A Dee – MO
- @legmar / @MrsLegler / babyLegler – TX
- @NightForceFan – TX
- @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt – CO
- @OmahaBravo – OK
- @AZsurveyor – AZ
- @MrFancypants – AZ
- @Tugboat – ID
- @Wirelessguy – UT
- @MackDaddy33 – TX
- @Rocnwilly - ??
- @Tbell – IA
- @doyall – LA
- @AndyD78 – TX
- @gsea – UT
- @Briski – CO
- @Streetcruzer – IN
- @Optimus🤖 - NV
![]()
📍 Meet-Up - Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Please Review post #270
I am up for this meet. I don’t want to destroy my truck but trails are for sure. Cheers 🍻www.fordtremor.com
Count me in for option 3 man. I work fully remote and plan on working at camp at much as I can in 2026question still pending
do we start across the san juans early and finish for the moab meet-up?
or
do we do the san juans after the moab meet-up?
or
do we do the san juans to get to the meet-up then do them again leaving the meet-up????
I'm probably in for the last option
no reservations
I'll be where i land
see ya'll somewhere along the way
the more the merrier!!!!!!
I’m asking specifically to get next to you so I can yap your ear off about the benefits of a digital dash and cut costs of a 2025RV #45 booked! If anyone wants the second room, needs to use the bathroom/shower, please feel free!
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that they're may be some bumping after midnight.
View attachment 240126
View attachment 240127
View attachment 240128
Well looks like I'm in luck; RV #44 is unavailableI’m asking specifically to get next to you so I can yap your ear off about the benefits of a digital dash and cut costs of a 2025
#45! That was my choosing as there are several RV spots available. I'm a big guy and need all the space I can getSite #44 boy they stuck you in the back corner, they must know something.
I’ll just have to park in the grass and overland it up#45! That was my choosing as there are several RV spots available. I'm a big guy and need all the space I can get.
My area is pet friendly so that'll workI’ll just have to park in the grass and overland it up
it's awesome & hilarious, isn't it.All jokes aside- looking forward to meeting you all in person and really looking forward to getting some more 250's on moab trails. The sxs guys about have an aneurysm when I come around the corner on most trails lol