📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
My father has been wanting to get to Moab in his Gladiator for some time now. He probably only has a few good years left when it comes to doing things like that, so this might be a great opportunity to get him out there. I'll touch base with him and look at our schedules to see if this is doable; if so, we might attend.
 
Curious how a stock truck will handle the trails? Will my stubby antenna help in any way?
Will handle it fine. Might not be super comfy- but you’ll have enough knowledgeable folks around to get you through anything safely.
 
All jokes aside- looking forward to meeting you all in person and really looking forward to getting some more 250's on moab trails. The sxs guys about have an aneurysm when I come around the corner on most trails lol
it's awesome & hilarious, isn't it.

they freek out in colorado too


Huh.

Best news I've heard in weeks! :ROFLMAO:

Most, not all, are usually going way too fast through blind corners. Unless it's a one-way/closed course, what're they thinking?

I digress.
 
Be great to have someone show us around. New place for us. Do you have a Jeep?
No but I have a RZR Turbo R with 35 in Roxxzilla tires that should get around ok. I know the Jeep folks don't like SXS but I will try to keep up.

IMG_1966.webp
 
This sounds fun! I am putting it on our calendar to try and participate. Moab has always been a fun place for us. Have yet to do it in a Superduty personally - always just a midsize (but have gone with other Superdutys before)
 
No but I have a RZR Turbo R with 35 in Roxxzilla tires that should get around ok. I know the Jeep folks don't like SXS but I will try to keep up.

View attachment 240225
That’ll work. When I get a chance next week I’ll send you more details.

do jeep folk like anybody if they ain't other jeep folk?
😂🤣😂😂🤣

just sayin
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I’m all for expanding off-roading, We need numbers.

But, some SxS’s really don’t help their case.
 
Cinnamon Pass and Engineers Pass is on the list going out that way. That late date may push into snow season above the tree line. May need to do before the meet up.
Don't forget Imogene and Stony!
 
4:10 is towards the beginning of Cliffhanger. About the 3rd obstacle in.

9:20 is coming back down it. His fender paid the price.
Poor guy. I'll pass!
 
Back
Top Bottom