📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
hate to say it but cliffhanger is probably more technical than or trucks can do without sustaining a little (maybe a lot) damage. belly drag & departure tail drag would be significant. 5yrs from now, after it's a little more beat up maybe????

probably!!!!!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

when I'm draging this Tremor on a trailer with my new Tremor!!!!

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
 
hate to say it but cliffhanger is probably more technical than or trucks can do without sustaining a little (maybe a lot) damage. belly drag & departure tail drag would be significant. 5yrs from now, after it's a little more beat up maybe????

probably!!!!!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

when I'm draging this Tremor on a trailer with my new Tremor!!!!

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
Cliffhanger will be easy for me!
 
11:16 is me going up. The next rig went over.

That's great! If I were there, I would've moved the rocks for you 🤪.

You'd think some of those people would've grabbed onto the poor guy's vehicle. And while it's instinctual to put your arm out, he could've broken his hand/arm or his leg. Let the roll cage do it's job.

Glad he got out unscathed!
 
Last edited:
That's great! If I were there, I would've moved the rocks for you 🤪.

You'd think some of those people would've grabbed onto the poor guy's vehicle. And while it's instinctual to put your arm out, he could've broken his hand/arm or his leg. Let the roll cage do it's job.

Glad he got out unscathed!

Yeah, I crushed a fender pretty good that day but it's all fixed now. Ran armor less for several years and finally paid the price.

I was on the rock up above and thought he got his arm crushed. I've been there when I've put mine on it's side it, I quickly tell myself no and pulled it back in.

I think it messed with his mind a bit, that was the first trail of the trip and he also laid it on it's side last year on Behind the Rocks. He seems to have mentally recovered and it working on an LJ for this year, his red jeep is now just for show and daily driving.
 
Yeah, I crushed a fender pretty good that day but it's all fixed now. Ran armor less for several years and finally paid the price.

I was on the rock up above and thought he got his arm crushed. I've been there when I've put mine on it's side it, I quickly tell myself no and pulled it back in.

I think it messed with his mind a bit, that was the first trail of the trip and he also laid it on it's side last year on Behind the Rocks. He seems to have mentally recovered and it working on an LJ for this year, his red jeep is now just for show and daily driving.
Wow; I'll stick to watching videos! That's pretty crazy stuff. At least you know the limits now but I'm sure there's the always the curiosity of pushing the boundaries!
 
Wow; I'll stick to watching videos! That's pretty crazy stuff. At least you know the limits now but I'm sure there's the always the curiosity of pushing the boundaries!
Everyone has different limits. Mine are be able to get myself off the trail and keep everyone safe doing it.

I drove the Jeep out to Moab the first time and wheeled there, including cliffhanger by ourselves with no other jeeps, before heading to Colorado and wheeling there and then drove it back to MN. You have to be much more careful when you have to drive home.

First trip to Moab with a trailer and I blew my radiator running poison spider, golden spike and gold bar rim for the first time also solo. Had no idea if I was closer to the beginning or the end so just kept on moving and letting it cool down while dumping the last of our water in the radiator. It was 105° that day.

Had a great meal at Denny’s, now closed, that night. We had several pitchers of water. Got a new radiator at Oreilly’s and was back on the trails the next afternoon.

Many things can be fixed with a credit card and it’s a good trip if you can limit it to that.
 
Updated list. Let me know if I've missed you on the confirmed, pending, or have your location incorrect/missing. This is looking to be another epic meet-up if everyone listed below (and others not listed) decide to join in. We're currently at an estimated 34 trucks, and if I'm counting correctly, coming from 13 different states!

Confirmed Attendees
  1. @DTX2023Tremor – TX
  2. @Apples – CA
  3. @Toxophilite – AZ
  4. @mrmag00 – WA
  5. @Rooster - TX
  6. @Trophyhunter01 - TX
  7. @speeddev - TX
  8. @Mtnduty - AZ
  9. @Godzilla/Tremornator - TX
  10. @Camarox2 - CA
  11. @Optimus🤖 - NV
  12. @cntyguy – CA
Pending Confirmation
  1. @TellurideTremor – TX
  2. @ajos0512 – FL
  3. @Donnie With A Dee – MO
  4. @legmar / @MrsLegler / babyLegler – TX
  5. @NightForceFan – TX
  6. @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt – CO
  7. @OmahaBravo – OK
  8. @AZsurveyor – AZ
  9. @MrFancypants – AZ
  10. @Tugboat – ID
  11. @Wirelessguy – UT
  12. @MackDaddy33 – TX
  13. @Rocnwilly - KY
  14. @Tbell – IA
  15. @doyall – LA
  16. @AndyD78 – TX
  17. @gsea – UT
  18. @Briski – CO
  19. @Streetcruzer – IN
  20. @TMartinLVNV - NV
  21. @UnderlandOffroad - CA
  22. @Mister Bevilaqua - TX
Check out post #65 for details on where we'll be staying: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/...odations-update-see-post-65.22187/post-516226
@DTX2023Tremor please move me to "Confirmed" :cool:
 
A Note on Vehicles for the Trails

I've noticed there are a few folks who are thinking about bringing a Jeep, side-by-side, dirt bike, or other off-road vehicles instead of their Tremor for this trip. I want to share some thoughts on this—not to tell anyone what to do, but to explain the intent behind this gathering and some practical considerations.

The Purpose of the Trip

This is a Tremor meetup. The whole idea is to get our trucks out on the trails together, share the experience, swap tips, and see what these rigs can do. There's something special about running a trail with a group of like-minded folks in the same platform—comparing tire pressures, talking through obstacles, and watching each other work through challenging sections. That shared experience is really the heart of these gatherings.

If you bring a Jeep, SxS or dirt bike, you can certainly do that on any trip to Moab. But this is a rare opportunity to wheel with a group of fellow Tremor owners, and I'd encourage you to take advantage of it.

Some Practical Considerations

Beyond the spirit of the trip, mixing vehicle types in a group like ours can create some logistical challenges. These aren't hypotheticals—we've seen these issues come up in past meetups when different vehicles joined the group:
  • Pace mismatch: An SxS or dirt bike will naturally move through these trails much faster than a full-size pickup. If you're ahead of the group, you'll likely end up waiting frequently. If you're behind, you'll be eating dust from a dozen trucks. Either way, it may not be the most enjoyable experience for you or the group.
  • Group cohesion: Keeping a large group together on the trail takes coordination. Vehicles that move at very different speeds make it harder to stay together, and we don't want anyone getting separated or left behind.
  • Recovery: If a Tremor gets stuck or needs assistance, another Tremor can help with a tow strap or winch. A side-by-side or dirt bike won't be much help in that situation.
  • Communication: We'll be coordinating via GMRS radios. Dirt bikes typically don't have radio setups, which could make it difficult to communicate trail conditions, stops, or changes in plans.
  • The group photos: Let's be honest—a line of Tremors on a Moab trail makes for a great photo. It's part of the fun.
The Bottom Line

These are public trails, and I'm not in a position to tell anyone what they can or can't drive. But I'd strongly encourage everyone to bring their Tremor if at all possible. That's what this trip is about, and it'll make for a better experience for everyone involved.

If circumstances prevent you from bringing your truck but you still want to join us, let's talk. We can figure out the best way to make it work. But if you're on the fence, I hope you'll consider leaving the Jeep, SxS, or dirt bike at home this time (or use it before/after the meetup) and bringing the truck out on the trails instead.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.
 
A Note on Vehicles for the Trails

I've noticed there are a few folks who are thinking about bringing a Jeep, side-by-side, dirt bike, or other off-road vehicles instead of their Tremor for this trip. I want to share some thoughts on this—not to tell anyone what to do, but to explain the intent behind this gathering and some practical considerations.

The Purpose of the Trip

This is a Tremor meetup. The whole idea is to get our trucks out on the trails together, share the experience, swap tips, and see what these rigs can do. There's something special about running a trail with a group of like-minded folks in the same platform—comparing tire pressures, talking through obstacles, and watching each other work through challenging sections. That shared experience is really the heart of these gatherings.

If you bring a Jeep, SxS or dirt bike, you can certainly do that on any trip to Moab. But this is a rare opportunity to wheel with a group of fellow Tremor owners, and I'd encourage you to take advantage of it.

Some Practical Considerations

Beyond the spirit of the trip, mixing vehicle types in a group like ours can create some logistical challenges. These aren't hypotheticals—we've seen these issues come up in past meetups when different vehicles joined the group:
  • Pace mismatch: An SxS or dirt bike will naturally move through these trails much faster than a full-size pickup. If you're ahead of the group, you'll likely end up waiting frequently. If you're behind, you'll be eating dust from a dozen trucks. Either way, it may not be the most enjoyable experience for you or the group.
  • Group cohesion: Keeping a large group together on the trail takes coordination. Vehicles that move at very different speeds make it harder to stay together, and we don't want anyone getting separated or left behind.
  • Recovery: If a Tremor gets stuck or needs assistance, another Tremor can help with a tow strap or winch. A side-by-side or dirt bike won't be much help in that situation.
  • Communication: We'll be coordinating via GMRS radios. Dirt bikes typically don't have radio setups, which could make it difficult to communicate trail conditions, stops, or changes in plans.
  • The group photos: Let's be honest—a line of Tremors on a Moab trail makes for a great photo. It's part of the fun.
The Bottom Line

These are public trails, and I'm not in a position to tell anyone what they can or can't drive. But I'd strongly encourage everyone to bring their Tremor if at all possible. That's what this trip is about, and it'll make for a better experience for everyone involved.

If circumstances prevent you from bringing your truck but you still want to join us, let's talk. We can figure out the best way to make it work. But if you're on the fence, I hope you'll consider leaving the Jeep, SxS, or dirt bike at home this time (or use it before/after the meetup) and bringing the truck out on the trails instead.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.
Better you said it than me.
 
A Note on Vehicles for the Trails

I've noticed there are a few folks who are thinking about bringing a Jeep, side-by-side, dirt bike, or other off-road vehicles instead of their Tremor for this trip. I want to share some thoughts on this—not to tell anyone what to do, but to explain the intent behind this gathering and some practical considerations.

The Purpose of the Trip

This is a Tremor meetup. The whole idea is to get our trucks out on the trails together, share the experience, swap tips, and see what these rigs can do. There's something special about running a trail with a group of like-minded folks in the same platform—comparing tire pressures, talking through obstacles, and watching each other work through challenging sections. That shared experience is really the heart of these gatherings.

If you bring a Jeep, SxS or dirt bike, you can certainly do that on any trip to Moab. But this is a rare opportunity to wheel with a group of fellow Tremor owners, and I'd encourage you to take advantage of it.

Some Practical Considerations

Beyond the spirit of the trip, mixing vehicle types in a group like ours can create some logistical challenges. These aren't hypotheticals—we've seen these issues come up in past meetups when different vehicles joined the group:
  • Pace mismatch: An SxS or dirt bike will naturally move through these trails much faster than a full-size pickup. If you're ahead of the group, you'll likely end up waiting frequently. If you're behind, you'll be eating dust from a dozen trucks. Either way, it may not be the most enjoyable experience for you or the group.
  • Group cohesion: Keeping a large group together on the trail takes coordination. Vehicles that move at very different speeds make it harder to stay together, and we don't want anyone getting separated or left behind.
  • Recovery: If a Tremor gets stuck or needs assistance, another Tremor can help with a tow strap or winch. A side-by-side or dirt bike won't be much help in that situation.
  • Communication: We'll be coordinating via GMRS radios. Dirt bikes typically don't have radio setups, which could make it difficult to communicate trail conditions, stops, or changes in plans.
  • The group photos: Let's be honest—a line of Tremors on a Moab trail makes for a great photo. It's part of the fun.
The Bottom Line

These are public trails, and I'm not in a position to tell anyone what they can or can't drive. But I'd strongly encourage everyone to bring their Tremor if at all possible. That's what this trip is about, and it'll make for a better experience for everyone involved.

If circumstances prevent you from bringing your truck but you still want to join us, let's talk. We can figure out the best way to make it work. But if you're on the fence, I hope you'll consider leaving the Jeep, SxS, or dirt bike at home this time (or use it before/after the meetup) and bringing the truck out on the trails instead.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

I understand where you're coming from and agree that bikes and SxS's do move more quickly than any of the traditional 4x4's but I wouldn't be quick to exclude anyone. This is a HD Tremor group, but some might want to run a different vehicle for part of the event, and that should be welcomed so long as they know the possible shortcomings and setbacks of doing so. I have no plans to bring a SxS or bike for this one, but if I did, I'd still expect to be welcomed, especially as a Tremor owner, active member, and supporter of this forum/group.

At the moment, I am planning to run the trails in my father's Gladiator Rubicon on 37's. He's aging and in declining health, and this is one of his bucket list off-road trips, so I figured this would be a great opportunity/excuse to get him out there while we still can. The Jeep won't hold the trucks back (quite the opposite, really), and we can kindly dismiss ourselves from group pics if it'll "tarnish" the truck photos?!

In regards to GMRS comms, I ride bikes off-road, and I wear a handheld radio with shoulder and helmet mics; most do these days. Throwing a $35 Boafeng in your SxS is an easy and affordable option, and it brings everyone together on the comms.

I don't want to start a thing, but if you start to exclude people/vehicles, then the group is no better than the Jeep clubs and SxS groups everyone was complaining about earlier in the thread. If this is a non-starter and Tremors are the only thing to be allowed on this trip, we can sit this out and run our own trails separate from the forum meetup. I hope it doesn't come to that, but the simple fact that this is already being discussed gives me pause about the direction of this event. I've already booked lodging, so we will be there on those dates, but if we aren't welcome, let me know, and we will plan to do our own thing.
 
First off—please bring your dad. That's exactly the kind of thing these trips should be about. Getting him out to Moab for a bucket list run with you is far more important than what logo is on the grille. I'm genuinely glad this trip gave you a reason to make that happen, and I hope you two have an incredible time out there together.

I want to clarify something, because I think my original post may have come across more heavy-handed than I intended: I'm not trying to exclude anyone. That was never the goal, and I'm sorry if it read that way.

That said, I do want to reinforce why this meetup exists. Many of us have tried to join Jeep clubs, SxS groups, or other off-road gatherings and found that full-size trucks aren't always welcomed or wanted. We're too slow, too big, or just not the "right" vehicle. This meetup was organized specifically so Tremor owners could get their trucks out on the trails together—without feeling like the odd ones out. That's the whole point.

When we take group photos on this trip, the intention is to capture a line of Tremors on the trail. That's part of what makes these gatherings special—seeing what our platform can do and documenting it together. A mixed assortment of vehicles changes that.

I understand there are many reasons someone might want to bring a different vehicle to Moab. But with all the Jeep clubs, SxS groups, and other options available—not to mention the ability to plan your own trip any time—I'd gently ask: if someone isn't planning to bring their Tremor, what draws them to this particular gathering? The trails will be there for any vehicle on any trip. The chance to wheel with a group of fellow Tremor owners is what makes this one different.

Your situation with your dad is unique, and I respect it completely. You're both welcome to join us. I just want to be clear about what this trip was built around and why it matters to those of us who put it together.

Looking forward to seeing you both in September.
 
Back
Top Bottom