📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
I am interested in joining this trip. I unfortunately won't be able to confirm until significantly closer to September. My work schedule is completely random and a customer could drop a job on me with no notice and screw it up.

Would be traveling solo from Wisconsin.
 
I'm in! though probably an camp site

Or if somebody has an extra space would pay for your vehicle +1 spot, enables more drinking :D
 
I'm in! though probably an camp site

Or if somebody has an extra space would pay for your vehicle +1 spot, enables more drinking :D
they don't offer it on their web site but they have dry camp tent/overland spots

off season hours
closed mon & tue

that's my plans while the group is in town

blm somewhere however long i stay after
 
Reservations made, we'll be in Cabin#2 I've been told I'll get the upper bunk bed - the bar will be open 🥃
 
I'm in! though probably an camp site

Or if somebody has an extra space would pay for your vehicle +1 spot, enables more drinking :D
If there's enough room, sure! No worries my friend.
 
Anyone up for some BASE while in town?

If can make the trip ill be getting in 2 days early to meet some buddies at Mary's Gash.... never been to that exit point.

 
Anyone up for some BASE while in town?

If can make the trip ill be getting in 2 days early to meet some buddies at Mary's Gash.... never been to that exit point.

Want me to add you to the official list as pending confirmation?
 
Give me a couple days to work out some details..
 
Give me a couple days to work out some details..
gotta pull an @Optimus🤖 on that one!!!!!!


not just no, but hfs no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with that

H! F! S! NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!

guess you found my limits
😅🤣😅🤣😅😅🤣😅
 
gotta pull an @Optimus🤖 on that one!!!!!!


not just no, but hfs no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with that

H! F! S! NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!

guess you found my limits
😅🤣😅🤣😅😅🤣😅
You sissy! Let's go together. We'll take the Tremor 🤪.

1000029369.webp
 
Anyone up for some BASE while in town?

If can make the trip ill be getting in 2 days early to meet some buddies at Mary's Gash.... never been to that exit point.

Chatted with the operators of the rope swing a couple months ago they were setting up a swing to open the day after we saw them.

 
@DTX2023Tremor please put me on the confirmed list.
I spoke with Kira this morning. She said it was better/easier to apply Tremor Group discount if you book directly with her rather than online. She said she checks messages every morning and will call back even on the days the office is closed to make the reservations.
 
Put me down as tentative. I'll know for sure come about July or so. 2026 is going to be a crazy year.
 
@DTX2023Tremor please put me on the confirmed list.
I spoke with Kira this morning. She said it was better/easier to apply Tremor Group discount if you book directly with her rather than online. She said she checks messages every morning and will call back even on the days the office is closed to make the reservations.
Awesome! Glad you're going to make this one. I promise to avoid getting myself into trouble and needing your wife's help with field medicine this time around. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and thanks for the note on the booking process. I've updated post 65 with these details for everyone else's reference.
 
Last edited:
Awesome! Glad you're going to make this one. I promise to avoid getting myself into trouble and needing your wife's help with field medicine this time around. :ROFLMAO:
I am making sure to take my full paramedics bag this time with extra cold packs.
 
Back
Top Bottom