πŸ“ Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-UpπŸ“
I've restocked my med bag again as well.
anybody got room to strap on a wheelchair? right in with the rotopaks & maxtrax.
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£
 
More details to come, but here is the super high-level itinerary:

9/24/26 - Arrive early afternoon - group hang out and dinner
9/25/26 - Off-roading
9/26/26 - Off roading
9/27/26 - Departure

Working on some options for lodging (similar to what we've got going on at Terlingua / Big Bend) so don't go booking anything just yet.

Lesson learned from Sedona - we'll work to keep the off-roading time 3/4 days rather than full days to give more time to hang out together in the evenings. @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt @Godzilla/Tremornator @TellurideTremor - I'll be reaching out to you in the coming months to talk trail options.

AZsurveyor, Bokellaz, cntyguy, FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt, Godzilla/Tremornator, legmar, MrFancypants, OptimusπŸ€–, Streetcruzer, Tugboat, @Sludgemonkey44 , @Camarox2, @OmahaBravo, @JDP @NM_La, @Briski, @mrmag00, @speeddev
Confirmed attendance. Making reservations in the morning.
 
Going to opt out of the BASE Jump after 45 jumps out of perfectly good airplanes and helicopters don't think I want to stretch my luck πŸ€ͺ
 
Going to opt out of the BASE Jump after 45 jumps out of perfectly good airplanes and helicopters don't think I want to stretch my luck πŸ€ͺ
I doubt they were perfectly good. There is a reason we wear a rig while in them, so we can get out when they start loosing parts ;)
 
Going to opt out of the BASE Jump after 45 jumps out of perfectly good airplanes and helicopters don't think I want to stretch my luck πŸ€ͺ
You've come across a perfectly good airplane??!!
 
You've come across a perfectly good airplane??!!
Oh yeah perfectly good airplanes, if your standard was provided by the lowest bidder - back in the day C-119 C-123 C-130's, C-5, C141's πŸ€ͺ
@Phillbo fyi back in the day the only Army aviators that got parachutes were the OV1 Mohawk guys as they had ejection seats - the rotary wings guys had to just suck it up πŸ₯ƒ
 
I'm going to go ahead and book a full hook up (30amp) spot just to have. Worst case I can hand it over to someone else in the group.

She's supposed to be calling me back to make the reservation.
 
I'm going to go ahead and book a full hook up (30amp) spot just to have. Worst case I can hand it over to someone else in the group.

She's supposed to be calling me back to make the reservation.
Replying to myself. I have site 8 reserved. Full hookups for up to 36'. If I can't make it, I can transfer the site to someone else. Hopefully life doesn't have any curve balls for 2026...
 
Updated list. Let me know if I've missed you on the confirmed, pending, or have your location incorrect/missing. This is looking to be another epic meet-up if everyone listed below (and others not listed) decide to join in. We're currently at an estimated 41 trucks, and if I'm counting correctly, coming from 15 different states!

Confirmed Attendees
  1. @DTX2023Tremor – TX
  2. @Apples – CA
  3. @Toxophilite – AZ
  4. @mrmag00 – WA
  5. @Rooster - TX
  6. @Trophyhunter01 - TX
  7. @speeddev - TX
  8. @Mtnduty - AZ
  9. @Godzilla/Tremornator - TX
  10. @Camarox2 - CA
  11. @OptimusπŸ€– - NV
  12. @cntyguy – CA
  13. @Tugboat – ID
  14. @TellurideTremor – TX
  15. @Mister Bevilaqua - TX
  16. @JDP - OK
  17. @ajos0512 – FL
  18. @ajos0512 (friend) – FL
  19. @JayTremor - NV
  20. @FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt – CO
  21. @Quiet Riptide - CA
  22. @Rocnwilly - KY
Pending Confirmation
  1. @Donnie With A Dee – MO
  2. @legmar / @MrsLegler / babyLegler – TX
  3. @NightForceFan – TX
  4. @OmahaBravo – OK
  5. @AZsurveyor – AZ
  6. @MrFancypants – AZ
  7. @Wirelessguy – UT
  8. @MackDaddy33 – TX
  9. @Tbell – IA
  10. @doyall – LA
  11. @AndyD78 – TX
  12. @gsea – UT
  13. @Briski – CO
  14. @Streetcruzer – IN
  15. @TMartinLVNV - NV
  16. @UnderlandOffroad - CA
  17. @RS90 - WI
  18. @Holen’one - CO
  19. @idrivea2022tremor - CA
Check out post #65 for details on where we'll be staying: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/...odations-update-see-post-65.22187/post-516226
Alright, Kelli and I are in. I just booked an RV that is located in space #36. See you all there. Mike, thank you so much for putting all this together.
Don
 
Since Elephant hill was mentioned prior. Here's a Trailmater video of the squeeze on that trail.

 
Alright, Kelli and I are in. I just booked an RV that is located in space #36. See you all there. Mike, thank you so much for putting all this together.
Don
Be great to see you guys again.
 
You first Dave....And I will just watch ;)
Screenshot_20260123_044347_Google.webp
Screenshot_20260123_044327_Google.webp


all the clearance ya need

at least you won't be on the edge of a cliff with about the same spacing like black bear pass

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

puckers ya up pretty good when the road is crumbling under your tire on the down cliff side while your spotter is lollygaging on the other side to see if you have any room to hug up a little closer to the cliff wall on the up cliff side.

that's a time it ticking feeling right there

I'm tellin ya
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
 
Last edited:
View attachment 243350View attachment 243351

all the clearance ya need

at least you won't be on the edge of a cliff with about the same spacing like black bear pass

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

puckers ya up pretty good when the road is crumbling under your tire on the down cliff side while your spotter is lollygaging on the other side to see if you have any room to hug up a little closer to the cliff wall on the up cliff side.

that's a time it ticking feeling right there

I'm tellin ya
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Even Google knows you're a crazy man!

1000030453.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom