New 2027 Ford Super Duty Details & Updates 📰

I would rather have it than not. Would be handy for the odd time I have to roll with the Bakflip in the up position.

Wonder if they are adding another camera, or just displaying the image from the existing tailgate camera.
It is typically another camera up in the third brake light.
 
@BettyWhite told you that TikTok was BS. Kidding…but not really 😂 looks like the next refresh won’t be for another year, more likely 2029. I’ll keep you updated :cool:
 
I can say that for backing up, they're great. As far as driving, they are very hard to adjust my eyes focus. Feels like my eyes want to jump out of my head when I go from looking ahead to looking at the mirror. I know we adjust for the reflective type but it isn't as drastic. I wanted to love them and see others using them all of the time but it just isn't comfortable 🤷

Wonder if they'll have the "full view not available" black box... 😜🤣🤣
 
Hopefully this comes to the SUV's as well. It can be an overrated feature if it isn't needed, but in my wife's Expedition we have a steel dog enclosure over the 3rd row for our two Belgian Mal's and it blocks the rear view mirror completely. I had to install a Wolfbox so she could see out the back.
 
Last edited:
Just found this on the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forum and I removed it from my order. That thing looks like a stick on afterthought from Ford. Really wished they just used the tailgate camera as I planned on using it with an RSI SmartCap topper, blocking my regular rearview but I guess it is what it is.
 

Attachments

  • Digital Rearview Mirror 27SD.webp
    Digital Rearview Mirror 27SD.webp
    32 KB · Views: 32
Just found this on the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forum and I removed it from my order. That thing looks like a stick on afterthought from Ford. Really wished they just used the tailgate camera as I planned on using it with an RSI SmartCap topper, blocking my regular rearview but I guess it is what it is.
Curious design. I know it's not wireless and not dealer installed like the new gen keypads, but it sure looks like it.
 
Back
Top Bottom