New 2027 Ford Super Duty Details & Updates 📰

What I would love to see is an F450 Tremor with LSD rear and front locker. It would be a great foundation for a super single conversion & Liquid Spring, and for its size it would actually be able to turn. Throw some 40x13.5R20 BFGs, have good factory gearing for taller tires, and still have at least 4000 lbs of capacity left on the rear only limited by tire load rating. I probably wouldn't tow heavy consistently with that setup though.
 
At these prices, I’m thinking I need the S&B and a sliptank, just to stock up when I find the cheaper place.

When you crash your CP4 with crappy fuel.....we got this post saved. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

:cool: :cool: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
Now the only thing missing is a long bed regular cab version. 😁
Would look cool, but not practical. Even at 5'9" I think I'd need at least a super cab 😉🤣🤣
I hated my box van for the lack of seat adjustment. Maybe the truck wouldn't be as bad but still claustrophobic 😎
 
I might have to duck after saying this, but knowing what I know now, I probably still wouldn't have added the Tremor package on my CCLB. I've already replaced the suspension/wheels/tires, the added drive modes don't add any value for me, and the LSD - which does add value - isn't worth the package cost over just doing the FX4 package. I'd rather have a locker up front anyway.

Still glad they're offering it now. Never understood why they didn't. It's not like they have to re-tool or make any changes on the line.
 
When you crash your CP4 with crappy fuel.....we got this post saved. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

:cool: :cool: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
I feel I should clarify by cheap places, I mean good deals on good diesel, not cheap places where the diesel comes pre-sludged.

(A bottle of Hot Shots Secret would fix that, right? 😂)
 
So let's just say this at this point for 2027 :
1) Tremor CCLB version for those so inclined.
2) A real fix/solution to the crappy roof plastic trim.
3) Raptor style paddle shifters for SD trucks (option/package)
4)
 
Dammit. Dammit.
I really wanted an 8 footer.

Optimus .gif
 
What can i say other than MILK THAT COW, Ford. And why not add tremor to a regular cab too, while you’re at it?

What I’m selfishly happy about is simply this:

The 27 Superduty will look and drive exactly the same as my 23 Superduty. No real changes (only embarrassing deletes each year and higher MSRP) for the 5th year straight. Thank you Ford!
 
My money says the 2027 might include some minor interior/exterior changes. 2028 will get a refresh if 2027 doesn't. That will carry into 2029.....2030 will have a full on new (redesigned) product with whatever new motors they want to bring to the table.

:cool: :cool: :coffee: :coffee: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
Back
Top Bottom