| Modification | Reason | Install Post |
|---|
| Rear license plate frame | Cheap, looks good, replaces dealer frame if they put one on. |
Nice! Funny enough I'm pretty sure my truck will arrive at the dealer this week amd I'm currently several states away. Go figure! Why do things always seem to work that way?
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Red winch hook strap | Keeps the red theme, replacing the blue Ford Performance one. |
Nice! Funny enough I'm pretty sure my truck will arrive at the dealer this week amd I'm currently several states away. Go figure! Why do things always seem to work that way?
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Amp Research side bed steps | Useful for toolbox access |
Would love for a bit bigger wattage one that goes in the OEM spot that has pure sine. The Milwaukee M18 Super charger requires more than 400 watts. Fair. I plan on hooking it up to the existing wiring (including to the OEM outlets) so I didn't want to go more than 400 watts to be safe. No idea...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Paint Protection Film | Protect the truck before any damage is done | N/A |
| 7.3L Godzilla Badges | Looks awesome |
I think you have been spending too much virtual time with @BroncoHooves Sorry, man that really stinks... :( It's true! We both wind up with significant painting, both have troubles with tonneau covers being damaged on arrival. I suppose we both basically have a heads up for problems now...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Black tailgate letters | Looks awesome |
I think you have been spending too much virtual time with @BroncoHooves Sorry, man that really stinks... :( It's true! We both wind up with significant painting, both have troubles with tonneau covers being damaged on arrival. I suppose we both basically have a heads up for problems now...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Safety chain shackles | Likely needed for towing |
I think you have been spending too much virtual time with @BroncoHooves Sorry, man that really stinks... :( It's true! We both wind up with significant painting, both have troubles with tonneau covers being damaged on arrival. I suppose we both basically have a heads up for problems now...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Yellow fog light covers | Cheap holdover until Baja Designs fog lights can be purchased |
I think you have been spending too much virtual time with @BroncoHooves Sorry, man that really stinks... :( It's true! We both wind up with significant painting, both have troubles with tonneau covers being damaged on arrival. I suppose we both basically have a heads up for problems now...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Front license plate mount (tow hook) | Required by law and the factory bracket doesn't work. |
Would love for a bit bigger wattage one that goes in the OEM spot that has pure sine. The Milwaukee M18 Super charger requires more than 400 watts. Fair. I plan on hooking it up to the existing wiring (including to the OEM outlets) so I didn't want to go more than 400 watts to be safe. No idea...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| 3PMS Tires | Needed for SAR response and wanted for winter driving. |
What kind of axe is that?
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Locking lug nuts | Security is good and they match the look perfectly |
Recently @BroncoHooves got fully wormed into my head and I picked up some of the Ford black locking lug nuts. Contributing factor is a built up stash of Ford Pass Points I wanted to spend. Super easy install, as expected, and they fit in great with the fully exposed look! Again, this is nothing...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Weigh Safe Ball Mount (steel, 8" drop, 3 ball sizes and pintle) | Robust and flexible for when I need to tow. |
Ah I see what you mean! Unfortunately that wouldn't help. My description of the problem probably could have been better. It isn't that the right angle, hooking over top of the bed rails, is straightening out. The issue is that the vertical sheet metal is bending back, towards the inside of the...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Winch hook isolator | Prevent damage to the tow hook paint, protect the winch rope, and improve looks. |
Nice! Funny enough I'm pretty sure my truck will arrive at the dealer this week amd I'm currently several states away. Go figure! Why do things always seem to work that way?
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Fuel cap holder | Fuel cap tether was infuriating. |
Its not about the rotation, it was about appr. 1/2 inch of the back of noco still pushing against inner plastic trim. Once you remove the trim, noco can go back all the way. Alternatively, you can offset the noco from the center to the left and it wont bump into anything, but i wanted the...
www.fordtremor.com
|
| Gatorback Gunmetal Mud Flaps | Look great and needed to spend Ford Pass Points on something. |
Its not about the rotation, it was about appr. 1/2 inch of the back of noco still pushing against inner plastic trim. Once you remove the trim, noco can go back all the way. Alternatively, you can offset the noco from the center to the left and it wont bump into anything, but i wanted the...
www.fordtremor.com
|