Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

Somehow this ended up at checkout when I walked out of Costco last night.

1761957190688.webp
 
I have a big box in the back of the truck, but it’s mostly tequila but am bringing a couple bottles of our local bourbon to share.
 
Said what the hell and put my name in the hat and was given the chance. Figured this is my reward for working and living like a college student and finally finding out when I will get paid.

View attachment 234379
Nice! I grabbed one of those as well. Hopefully it will be as tasty as the write-up on it made it seem.
 
Just killed of a bottle of Frey Ranch (excellent), will be re-reviewing this thread to fill the empty space.
IMG_2185.webp
 
Last edited:
Uh oh. Just killed a bottle of Fiddler. I guess I need to fill two spots
 
Uh oh. Just killed a bottle of Fiddler. I guess I need to fill two spots
I'm working my way through a Fiddler Georgia Heartwood bottle. Solid pour and a distillery that should be getting more buzz than it does.
 
Just got back from a week long family trip to Ireland and picked these up at the various distilleries we toured. They are all excellent. The Fercullen was distilled the year I retired from the Army and started at my current job; going to save that one for the retirement party in two years..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2333.webp
    IMG_2333.webp
    199.8 KB · Views: 13
I'm working my way through a Fiddler Georgia Heartwood bottle. Solid pour and a distillery that should be getting more buzz than it does.
It was excellent
 
Just cracked open a bottle of Basil Hayden Bourbon
Good, smooth, a little light but leaves a spicy mouth feel.
Per the bottle-Started in 1796 when George Washington was president. Kentucky was 4 years old. Supposedly the same recipe.
 
Back
Top Bottom