Those look tasty 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Funny thing is that T8KE and Shared Pour were having a clearance sale.. $30 per bottle, but you didn't know what you were getting. The 5 on the left were all part of the deal. Should all be good pours.Can’t wait to hear about that bottle of Rebel, Rebel 10 is one of my favorites. That WT12 sure looks interesting as well! Cheers!
We need stores like the ones your shop at in Texas.
Well... this ones 14% off on saleIs it $300+ good. Just asking since it’s scarce in my region. I would like to try old van winkle and stag in the future?
Cheers![]()
Remind me before the next time I see you to bring a sample of my bottle The Dalmore King Alexander IIIIs it $300+ good. Just asking since it’s scarce in my region. I would like to try old van winkle and stag in the future?
Cheers![]()
That IS a good one!Remind me before the next time I see you to bring a sample of my bottle The Dalmore King Alexander III
That’s an awesome story!I have been a whiskey drinker since a teenager. Thanks to the uncle every kid wants lol.. we drank cheap stuff with him like black velvet. Later i drank mostly jack. Then once i started making money and drank much less i bought high scotch. One hunting trip my buddies who drank way to much never got up to hunt while i was killing shit. I finally was going to drink one night and no scotch left. One hour later found a walmart told them to buy most expensive bottle in there. They came out with basil Hayden. We joked about our $35 most expensive bottle. Since then we never drank any other whiskey. I rarely drink now but if i do i always have a bottle of basil Hayden in the cupboard. I didn’t know the history of it so thanks for sharing that
Those are some good bottles. Cheers!Sampled so stuff at the sons tonight. Really enjoyed the Reveries.
View attachment 236472View attachment 236473View attachment 236474