IGLA Anti-theft device

Update: They came out for ~5 hours today and worked on the truck. They replaced the IGLA wiring, but that was really just to be safe. IGLA fails to recognize when the truck goes dormant/sleep-mode aka is parked for an extended period of time. The captured everything in logs and it has to go back to engineering. A new firmware should hopefully be available some time next week and then (in a perfect world) it should be all good.
 
Update: They came out for ~5 hours today and worked on the truck. They replaced the IGLA wiring, but that was really just to be safe. IGLA fails to recognize when the truck goes dormant/sleep-mode aka is parked for an extended period of time. The captured everything in logs and it has to go back to engineering. A new firmware should hopefully be available some time next week and then (in a perfect world) it should be all good.
🙏 FOR IGLA, all your REVELCO brothers are praying for you!!!!!
 
Update: They came out for ~5 hours today and worked on the truck. They replaced the IGLA wiring, but that was really just to be safe. IGLA fails to recognize when the truck goes dormant/sleep-mode aka is parked for an extended period of time. The captured everything in logs and it has to go back to engineering. A new firmware should hopefully be available some time next week and then (in a perfect world) it should be all good.
Hoping it works out, would like to get IGLA on my truck but waiting to see how yours ends up going. Unfortunately Ravelco doesnt have any installers near Western Washington so not really an option.
 
Hoping it works out, would like to get IGLA on my truck but waiting to see how yours ends up going. Unfortunately Ravelco doesnt have any installers near Western Washington so not really an option.
@Optimus is a certified installer, but the dongle will will not function if parked within 100 feet of the chicken ranch!!!
 
@Optimus is a certified installer, but the dongle will will not function if parked within 100 feet of the chicken ranch!!!
Lunch is right. Come to Vegas we'll make sure your dongle is well taken care of.
 
ouch!!!!!!!

my hillbilly chain rigging is looking better, a lot better now

as long as they don't have a bolt cutter

I'm thinkin I'm good
😂🤣😂🤣😂
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240720_172639_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240720_172639_Chrome.webp
    108.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240720_172847_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20240720_172847_Google.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 51
Hope they get this figured out. My Ravelco will come off once I see a few more 2024 Igla success stories.
 
Successful IGLA here on ‘24…. But if they are in range my Dope, with my NF and .308 will be a better deterrent
Ford must have made changes. What month was yours built? Diesel or Gas? Trim Level?
 
You sure are attached to Ravelco. Lol. Will take it off as soon as I can get the Igla on. Kill two birds sort of thing.
I sleep with my dongle!!
 
I sleep with my dongle!!
Alright Lunch….

IMG_3276.jpeg


We probably need to stop trolling the short bus IGLA kids. I’m sure that there is no way a software based system developed in an adversary nation would ever fail and leave you stranded. It’s not like cyber attacks ever happen….
 
Alright Lunch….

View attachment 164079

We probably need to stop trolling the short bus IGLA kids. I’m sure that there is no way a software based system developed in an adversary nation would ever fail and leave you stranded. It’s not like cyber attacks ever happen….
How dare you talk about Kaspersky like this!
 
My wife just looked at me and said “what are you laughing at?” I showed her, she didn't think it was as funny as I did.
 
Alright Lunch….

View attachment 164079

We probably need to stop trolling the short bus IGLA kids. I’m sure that there is no way a software based system developed in an adversary nation would ever fail and leave you stranded. It’s not like cyber attacks ever happen….
I am mum!!!! BAHAHAHA
 
Back
Top Bottom