FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I also got my built status on 9/30 but not sure if anyone has said anything about this but I just talked to Ford Marketing and she is saying that the plant sent the truck to the carrier BUT it is still on chip hold?? she claims I got a built status just because the plant sent the truck to await shipping but it still doesn't have a chip. Hope she is wrong,

10/15-10/21 Delivery status
Before mine was on “built” status FordPass wouldn’t try to activate vehicle, maybe the missing chips didn’t allow it. After I got the built email it will try to activate.
 

Attachments

  • DD3C2D6F-2E38-40BA-A718-450FB517FCC3.webp
    DD3C2D6F-2E38-40BA-A718-450FB517FCC3.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
My truck shipped on 9-29 and FordPass still will not activate. It says "Feature Unavailable. This vehicle cannot be activated at this time. Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle."
 
Last edited:
My truck shipped on 10-29 and FordPass still will not activate. It says "Feature Unavailable. This vehicle cannot be activated at this time. Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle."
That's because someone needs to accept it on the screen. Sometimes you can get lucky and someone will accept the connection once it comes off the line and their moving it but it's rare.
 
My truck was ordered and confirmed on 02/21/2022. In production 09/09/2022. A few days later I called Ford and they said it's on a chip hold. 09/30/2022 my status changed to "Built". 10/01/2022 I get an email from ford telling me my truck is built and waiting to ship with an estimated delivery date of 10/02-10/08. I called Ford for an update of their end and they told me they were showing it went on a chip hold 09/30. I asked why I got the "awaiting shipment" email if it's on a hold. He said he thought it was sent out prematurely. I got a hold of the salesman at the dealer to see what his end was showing. He's out today, but will check on it tomorrow.
 
Anyone else have there truck go to Blue Island, IL? Anyone know something special that happens there? My truck was shipped on 9-29 and according to the CSX phone tracker was "delivered in interchange" in Blue Island,IL this morning at 4:00am. The ultimate destination is in southern California, Maybe it is being transfered to a different railcar and I need to hunt down a new railcar number.
 
Well well well, I guess I won't be talking that much crap anymore, Ford is making me eat my words, the tracker changed just about an hour ago, showing "built" awaiting shipment, now I just hope it doesn't stay in awaiting shipment for much longer. I wonder if anybody else here had their tracker changed... Mike can you chime in? I wonder of yours changed i know you been on a chip hold longer than I have.
View attachment 61797View attachment 61798
...And now the shipping wait begins. It's the most frustrating thing ever. My truck was supposed to be delivered back in August then September and now October 15th.
 
Anyone else have there truck go to Blue Island, IL? Anyone know something special that happens there? My truck was shipped on 9-29 and according to the CSX phone tracker was "delivered in interchange" in Blue Island,IL this morning at 4:00am. The ultimate destination is in southern California, Maybe it is being transfered to a different railcar and I need to hunt down a new railcar number.
Blue Island is the rail hub in Chicago. Just a switch to east/west heading train.
 
So glad I ended up buying the 22 I found locally since my ordered 22 still hasnt been built... just got this email from Ford.

Im pretty sure there will be one more week of balance out scheduling for 22MY and then they will be done... i doubt my truck gets picked up. I HEARD Atlas blue paint was non existent and that was the real hold up and why it was dropped for MY23 after only a single year run.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 5.09.27 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 5.09.27 PM.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 151
So glad I ended up buying the 22 I found locally since my ordered 22 still hasnt been built... just got this email from Ford.

Im pretty sure there will be one more week of balance out scheduling for 22MY and then they will be done... i doubt my truck gets picked up. I HEARD Atlas blue paint was non existent and that was the real hold up and why it was dropped for MY23 after only a single year run.
I have not seen that email before. It strikes a new tone.

I agree that it's NOT looking promising that that truck will ever be built.

(edit to add "NOT". Doh!)
 
Last edited:
I have not seen that email before. It strikes a new tone.

I agree that it's looking promising that that truck will ever be built.

i'm guessing the next email will come at some point in the future that says "we werent able to produce your ordered vehicle, please reach out to your dealer to re-order a 2023, and heres $500 for your troubles" but that will come like in January after the MY23 order window will have been already open for 3 months... or if its like the Maverick it will open and close in a week LOL...
 
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I thought y'all should see it.
 
I have not seen that email before. It strikes a new tone.

I agree that it's NOT looking promising that that truck will ever be built.

(edit to add "NOT". Doh!)

What, really??
Unfortunately many people are getting that e-mail, every 45 days! 👎
It’s been posted here several times. 😩😩😩
 
Last edited:
So glad I ended up buying the 22 I found locally since my ordered 22 still hasnt been built... just got this email from Ford.

Im pretty sure there will be one more week of balance out scheduling for 22MY and then they will be done... i doubt my truck gets picked up. I HEARD Atlas blue paint was non existent and that was the real hold up and why it was dropped for MY23 after only a single year run.
I received the same email last night. Carbon Gray here.
 
Went into production, no window sticker. One step closer

Order date of 01Feb.
 
So glad I ended up buying the 22 I found locally since my ordered 22 still hasnt been built... just got this email from Ford.

Im pretty sure there will be one more week of balance out scheduling for 22MY and then they will be done... i doubt my truck gets picked up. I HEARD Atlas blue paint was non existent and that was the real hold up and why it was dropped for MY23 after only a single year run.
I also have an Atlas blue Lariat on order.
Order placed 3/31. Received my email from Ford yesterday stating I'm still going nowhere. How did you come to hear about the Atlas blue paint?
 
Back
Top Bottom