FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well finally got the WS!
2022 F350 tremor.
Ordered 11/2021. 11 months ago.👎👎
Batch #8650, #1045 of 1531 trucks that batch.
No build bumps. Now let’s just hope it gets built & ships without any chip holds! 🤪
 

Attachments

  • BA7BB650-3C70-4B73-B4C1-27D365F70201.webp
    BA7BB650-3C70-4B73-B4C1-27D365F70201.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 85
Blasted every email address I could find and cc’d Jim Farley on separate emails. Got a lot of ignores, one stop emailing me, and one who offered to help. Lol.
Can you send me a private message with these emails I’m going to blast them with the same. Don’t worry I won’t include you but you’ll save me the Trouble of looking up these email addresses. :)
 
Need help with interpretation on the WS.
NK041 N RB W 275 001191 10 04 22
 
Tracking my railcar (TTGX994851) to California was going pretty well once it loaded. I waited a week before checking with Ford Chat but once I did I enjoyed checking the CSX phone tracker and hearing my railcar make its way westward. However, the last 3 days the update from CSX phone tracking system is telling me the railcar "loaded departed Daggett California." Would anyone here happen to have any insight on why it may have stalled?
 
Batch 8455 124/1220
Got modules this morning
Order tracker now has a date under production 10/4/2022
Ford pass gives the option to activate vehicle

We’ll see how long I sit before going into built. Will call in a couple of days if I don’t see any movement to check vvr for a chip hold.

At least it’s an update!
 
Truck finally arrives to dealer and the $2500 PCO I have is no good because I ordered last November but it was only good if I ordered between January and April of 2022
 
Truck finally arrives to dealer and the $2500 PCO I have is no good because I ordered last November but it was only good if I ordered between January and April of 2022
A bit late now but if you join farm bureau for 30days prior you can get one for $500, it cost $40 to join in CO.
 
Last edited:
A bit late now but if you join farm bureau for 30days prior you can get one for $500, it cost $40 to join.
Thanks for the reminder. Just signed up. Truck being built this week so hopefully will hit that time requirement.
 
Tracking my railcar (TTGX994851) to California was going pretty well once it loaded. I waited a week before checking with Ford Chat but once I did I enjoyed checking the CSX phone tracker and hearing my railcar make its way westward. However, the last 3 days the update from CSX phone tracking system is telling me the railcar "loaded departed Daggett California." Would anyone here happen to have any insight on why it may have stalled?
Daggett is only 8 miles from the very large rail yard in Barstow. A wild ass guess would be that it is queued up to get an unloading spot in Barstow so it is physically in Barstow, but has not officially arrived
 
Daggett is only 8 miles from the very large rail yard in Barstow. A wild ass guess would be that it is queued up to get an unloading spot in Barstow so it is physically in Barstow, but has not officially arrived
Thank you!
 
A bit late now but if you join farm bureau for 30days prior you can get one for $500, it cost $40 to join in CO.
What’s the link for farm bureau? I saw a bunch of them.
 
A bit late now but if you join farm bureau for 30days prior you can get one for $500, it cost $40 to join in CO.
Cool. I see that in Colorado, it says, "Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by January 3, 2022." Do you know if it works for retail orders as well as dealer stock?
 
Anyone in batch 8683?
 
I spoke with Ford this morning, the truck is at a junction point in Illinois, or it's in Junction Point, IL. Does anyone know this place? She had no rail car number or convoy info. The expected arrival at the dealer is 10/21/22.
 
Cool. I see that in Colorado, it says, "Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by January 3, 2022." Do you know if it works for retail orders as well as dealer stock?
I have assumed picking up a retail order by 1/3/2023 from the dealer it couunts. That's the date on my generated certificate and I can generate a few annually it looks like so if my truck arrives after 1/3/23 I'll just generate another certificate. If they don't honor it I'm out $40 I suppose but I believe it works.

Fingers crossed since I generated this alternative PCO that maybe I get a different one worth more. :p Doubtful but never know.
 
Back
Top Bottom