FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I thought it was $40, it’s charging me $79
Its state dependant, in CO its $40. If I recall reading somewhere Illinois or some state would let you join even if you didn't live there if you wanted to save a couple bucks.
 
ok so I was in production for over a week but it did not show a date on tracker. Today it pops up and says in production since Oct 5 and Modules just populated. But still says in production. So how long after modules populate does it take to get a built status
 
ok so I was in production for over a week but it did not show a date on tracker. Today it pops up and says in production since Oct 5 and Modules just populated. But still says in production. So how long after modules populate does it take to get a built status
Depends if you go on chip hold lol.
 
ok so I was in production for over a week but it did not show a date on tracker. Today it pops up and says in production since Oct 5 and Modules just populated. But still says in production. So how long after modules populate does it take to get a built status
I've seen the next day for some trucks, but mine was 28 days cuz of a chip hold, like Turbof350 said...
 
ok so I was in production for over a week but it did not show a date on tracker. Today it pops up and says in production since Oct 5 and Modules just populated. But still says in production. So how long after modules populate does it take to get a built status
Just got off the phone with Ford. Mine Sept 26 production week showed in production in tracker. Then switched the 10/03 next to production in tracker. Never showed built in tracker. Ford rep said it is produced awaiting shipping with no holds and a Oct 24th-november 1st delivery window. She said the tracker is not up to date.
 
I talked to Ford customer service, yes it was a waste of time. She said my truck was built yesterday. She didn’t see anything holding it. And I should give it about 6 days to update lol. Sooo the wait or hold continues maybe I will get lucky snd skip the shipping delays. I can hope right? Oh well one day closer
 
Well really considering being “that guy” if ford doesn’t get this thing delivered soon! Been build 30 days now. Convoy 3 hours north of ktp, might go with ram rebel diesel, the incompetence that this company has is without a doubt mind boggling!, clean no holds
 
Well really considering being “that guy” if ford doesn’t get this thing delivered soon! Been build 30 days now. Convoy 3 hours north of ktp, might go with ram rebel diesel, the incompetence that this company has is without a doubt mind boggling!, clean no holds
Yeah it’s been a hell of a roller coaster ride. I’m 2.5 weeks from my one year mark. Would have never ordered a Ford had I known it would take this long.
 
After sitting at Ramp 8p in Shelbyville, KY for 79 days, my truck finally got a ride via rail to Petersburg, VA. Supposed to hop on a convoy truck for the ride to NC. Expected delivery date is October 14.
 
After sitting at Ramp 8p in Shelbyville, KY for 79 days, my truck finally got a ride via rail to Petersburg, VA. Supposed to hop on a convoy truck for the ride to NC. Expected delivery date is October 14.
😳 that’s where mine is at.
 
Daggett is only 8 miles from the very large rail yard in Barstow. A wild ass guess would be that it is queued up to get an unloading spot in Barstow so it is physically in Barstow, but has not officially arrived

😳 that’s where mine is at.
How did you guys get that info? I'm trying to figure out where mine is at! Dealer is no help they said they can't track it i dont get it
 
Blue Crush is finally here well worth the 7 months and 13 days from the day I ordered
20221007_174012.jpg
 
Last edited:
How did you guys get that info? I'm trying to figure out where mine is at! Dealer is no help they said they can't track it i dont get it
I used Ford chat, the dealer could also do it
 
How did you guys get that info? I'm trying to figure out where mine is at! Dealer is no help they said they can't track it i dont get it
I used Ford chat to get my rail car #. I then used this thread to follow its progress.
Rail Car Tracking
 
Just ask for an update on your order. They will give you everything, rail car and all.
 
What did you ask the chat people? If they can provide you with shipping info or you directly ask them for the rail car number?
Correct. I waited a week after it was “shipped” because I’ve read enough of the delays. Once I got that I entered the tracking number in my speed dial and called numerous times a day to hear it make its way westward to California. 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom