FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine is shipping on Norfolk Southern, it only says Ramp 8p Shelbyville KY since 10/6. I don't know if it's moving and will update at the next stop.
Ordertrack doesn’t have any rail info, assumably cuz the WS doesn’t. I haven’t seen an updated VVR but Ford chat and my dealer both tell me it’s still in the IL railyard. But CSX says it’s way gone from there.
 
Where is the blend date on the window sticker? It was pretty obvious on the bronco window sticker. Closest thing I see is 1020 find it hard to believe I would get a window sticker 2 weeks prior
 
The Lariat I had ordered shows a "built" date of 9/28. The WS says "convoy". I also see a listing that says "Ramp one, CA6P" I tried the alumazilla tracking and did not get anything. Any suggestions on tracking?
 
The Lariat I had ordered shows a "built" date of 9/28. The WS says "convoy". I also see a listing that says "Ramp one, CA6P" I tried the alumazilla tracking and did not get anything. Any suggestions on tracking?
The ramp codes indicate IA or MO. Have you tried Ford Chat? They should be able to give you a rail car # once it has been loaded. Then use the CSX automated phone tracker on its progress.
 
Is Flood Ford ESP the way to go? Their price is 2k less than my dealer is offering
See if your dealer will match it... if they won't, then yes, go with Flood... if you wish to finance it with the truck like you could've with their offer, just get cash back at paper signing time...
 
See if your dealer will match it... if they won't, then yes, go with Flood... if you wish to finance it with the truck like you could've with their offer, just get cash back at paper signing time...
2 years ago when I ordered a 21 Tremor, my dealer tried to do the same thing and I had the Flood pricing printed out... they said they couldn't match it... I said "fine, just put $3k cash back on my deal without buying the warranty from you, and I'll buy it from Flood with that money..."

They then decided to match it and said that handing me a check for something they knew was for something they could have sold me bothered them...
 
Last edited:
Is Flood Ford ESP the way to go? Their price is 2k less than my dealer is offering
No, Granger is the way to go with ESP even over Flood.

 
No, Granger is the way to go with ESP even over Flood.

Unless your dealer will do $1 over dealer cost, like my current dealer will...
 
Unless your dealer will do $1 over dealer cost, like my current dealer will...
I would still compare your “dealer cost” vs Granger deal and wouldn’t be surprised if Granger comes in lower.
 
I would still compare your “dealer cost” vs Granger deal and wouldn’t be surprised if Granger comes in lower.
I was just trying to compare Granger with Flood, and when choosing a plan and deductible during the free quote on Granger's site, the pricing does not populate...
 
I was just trying to compare Granger with Flood, and when choosing a plan and deductible during the free quote on Granger's site, the pricing does not populate...
I emailed them about this issue...
 
Well email from Ford stated delivery to be Oct 6-12. It hasn't left plant according to customer service, who could barely speak English, and suggested I wait another week and call back. I very politely told her I would not wait a week to call back, as I have waited almost a year. And if it didn't ship tomorrow I would call back again lol. But I will call the Ford Liaison instead as she actually knows what's going on. I hope this truck is worth the wait. i see all these posts about she is a beast, and its a hell of a truck, but I wonder what they are comparing it too. If your coming from another HD truck I wonder how it compares to Dmax, or Cummings etc.
 
No, Granger is the way to go with ESP even over Flood.

Granger was great on the ESP. Bought one on an Explorer last month. Will be using them for the Tremor next month too unless my dealer will match or get close.
 
Back
Top Bottom