FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got it.. I just think the fabric will not hold up well.. unless you guys are having luck with them?
I work underground and we have a fleet of super duty’s the fabric liner are good to an extent but underground with the conditions they go through including a turbo tip pressure washer wand they get beat up and get holes in them. Under every day regular use they will last forever.
 
It looks like it's integrated into the door, so I'd bet it would most likely be a total door replacement? 🤷
Hoping someone here can find a way to mod. I’d like to do the passenger swap but not cut my door.
 
18 months and 1430 miles and she's finally home.
20230227_145619.webp
 
Well at least my dealer stood by their word, got my price protection check in the mail Monday. A little more than I thought I would get so now my 17 month ordering/delivery drama is now over and closed.

Are you able to shed some light on the price protection process?
 
Are you able to shed some light on the price protection process?
You dealer has to stand by the price when you ordered it first off. It took mine 17 months to get delivered so there were a few price increases. Ford sends the dealer a check for the difference and its up to the dealer weather they give it to you or not. Mine gave me mine which was around 5300.00 bucks. IM me if you need any other info.
 
Hello old friends, 19 months, no Truck, no VIN, lol. Ford keeps sending the old, “We’re just as frustrated as you” bullshit email, lol. The call center has the same clueless response. I am now dealing directly with a Ford rep. I canceled with Granger last year, but kept in contact with Ford as I still need another truck. They told me it would be a 24, dumped the Tremor package and went to a long-bed limited with almost everything the Tremor has. I’ll do a Carli lift, etc. They are honoring the original order price 👍🏼. Until then, the Denali 3500 is FN amazing, truly!!
 
Last edited:
Hello old friends, 19 months, no Truck, no VIN, lol. Ford keeps sending the old, “We’re just as frustrated as you” bullshit email, lol. The call center has the same clueless response. I am now dealing directly with a Ford rep. I canceled with Granger last year, but kept in contact with Ford as I still need another truck. They told me it would be a 24, dumped the Tremor package and went to a long-bed limited with almost everything the Tremor has. I’ll do a Carli lift, etc. They are honoring the original order price 👍🏼. Until then, the Denali 3500 is FN amazing, truly!!
Crazy that they are skipping right over the 23MY... Kind of screwed up :(
 
Hello old friends, 19 months, no Truck, no VIN, lol. Ford keeps sending the old, “We’re just as frustrated as you” bullshit email, lol. The call center has the same clueless response. I am now dealing directly with a Ford rep. I canceled with Granger last year, but kept in contact with Ford as I still need another truck. They told me it would be a 24, dumped the Tremor package and went to a long-bed limited with almost everything the Tremor has. I’ll do a Carli lift, etc. They are honoring the original order price 👍🏼. Until then, the Denali 3500 is FN amazing, truly!!
I’m sorry man. The wait sucks. They wanted to move me from a ‘22 platinum to a ‘23 but I pushed and said no. I’m thankful they built my ‘22 a couple months ago in late December. I had a feeling there was going to be supply issues with the platinums on up this year.
 
Back
Top Bottom