FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The front fabric ones are standard on all... Only the plastic ones are add-ons that have to be ordered separately.
Got it.. I just think the fabric will not hold up well.. unless you guys are having luck with them?
 
Got it.. I just think the fabric will not hold up well.. unless you guys are having luck with them?
So far, so good... I've only had my truck for 1.5yrs, however...
 
Got it.. I just think the fabric will not hold up well.. unless you guys are having luck with them?
The fabric seems to hold up well on my buddies trucks. The only thing they do not like about the fabric is that mud sticks to the fabric and is harder to get off than the plastic.
 
Got it.. I just think the fabric will not hold up well.. unless you guys are having luck with them?
I drive a 2017 F250 in the oilfield and all it has is the carpet style liners and they have held up, but like what was said, mud does stick to them and is a pain to get off.

I added the liners to my 2022 Tremor when I ordered it.
 
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
 

Attachments

  • 20230203_175613.webp
    20230203_175613.webp
    465.3 KB · Views: 88
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
Congrats!..finally!
 
Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.
I was worried about all that storage time with your particular case. But driveshaft rust manifold is nothing to worry about. Hope its all good and trouble free for you. Enjoy!
 
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
Only 28 miles on it, never made the speedway than. Wonder where they hid it/lost it. Im glad you got it finally! Waiting as long as you did I def know how you felt seeing it for the first time. Almost made you forget all the pain. Congrats again. Would like to know the Forscan changes your doing.
 
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
Beautiful @Big Jon I'm happy for you brother enjoy the heck out that beast! I'm pretty it was built tough 💪 just like all of ours trucks!
 
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
Congrats @Big Jon glad you finally can start enjoying it!!
 
Only 28 miles on it, never made the speedway than. Wonder where they hid it/lost it. Im glad you got it finally! Waiting as long as you did I def know how you felt seeing it for the first time. Almost made you forget all the pain. Congrats again. Would like to know the Forscan changes your doing.
It had to have been close by and most likely not at the speedway like you said, but where is anyone's guess. Just glad it's over! I have more excitement today than I ever had yesterday. Lol. The Forscan mods I do are Bambi mode(fogs with bright lights), TPMS reset with lower pressures, Double honk delete, and numbers over gauges. All pretty easy to do with the version I have. Don't need the spreadsheet like most talk about.
 
It had to have been close by and most likely not at the speedway like you said, but where is anyone's guess. Just glad it's over! I have more excitement today than I ever had yesterday. Lol. The Forscan mods I do are Bambi mode(fogs with bright lights), TPMS reset with lower pressures, Double honk delete, and numbers over gauges. All pretty easy to do with the version I have. Don't need the spreadsheet like most talk about.
Mind sending me the forescan version? Pretty much the exact mods I’m doing when I get mine in a couple weeks.
 
Mind sending me the forescan version? Pretty much the exact mods I’m doing when I get mine in a couple weeks.
Mine is a paid version and you get the activation license right then. They have a free version, but it takes 24hrs to get the license. I can try to send it to you. You'll also need a good quality OBII cable. Don't use the Chinese junk or the ones with the high/low speed switch. They make one that does the high/low switch automatically. Works flawlessly.
 
Now i’m curious who will be the last one to receive their 22 order, i wonder if this February will pretty much lock down the longer production run in SD history. I can’t see this thread going in March/April of this year.
 
Well, this is a post I'd NEVER thought I'd make...but she's finally home! I got in on this thread back when is was a free for all and everyone was looking for answers on their order, me included. Yeah, it's not a Tremor, but I have plans for lift and tires after putting some miles on it and couldn't really justify the package price since I'm a highway driver with 1% off-road driving, and that mainly consists of driving across the pasture. 😁
So drumroll please, the numbers you've all been waiting for....
7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights, spray in liner, heated steering wheel, optional larger tires, and other things I'm surely missing. Truck came in still smelling new, no faded plastic that I can tell so far, paint looks good with no issues, truck drives straight and true. Slight rust on driveshaft yokes, but to be expected, slight rust on manifolds but nothing excessive. Wherever it was stored was a dust bowl and will need a deep cleaning to my liking, but all in all it's in excellent condition.

401 days since ordered
313 days since built, waiting to ship
Came with 28 miles on the odometer
Dealer honored price from order at $61,800 out the door! Can't say it was a painless experience, but I'm just glad it's over.

Thanks to all that offered support and telling me to hang in there because I just about walked too many times.to count! Now to start putting on all the accessories I've had for entirely too long sitting in the corner. Forscan mods are top priority and will be done tomorrow. Now to get out there and enjoy this redhead.
Very happy for you Big Jon.. 💥
 
All this time and it’s not a tremor. I always thought you were getting a tremor.
 
Anyone know what 'Release to Body Company" indicates? Truck is still listed as "in production" but this was the update I got from Ford Chat.

2023 Carbonized Grey #350 Tremor 6.7 HO with Bedliner and wheel well liners.
 
Anyone know what 'Release to Body Company" indicates? Truck is still listed as "in production" but this was the update I got from Ford Chat.

2023 Carbonized Grey #350 Tremor 6.7 HO with Bedliner and wheel well liners.
The body company does the liner and wheel well liners. Your truck will go the shipping que afterwards.
 
Back
Top Bottom