FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine sat at the rail yard in Denver for 45 days, super frustrating. Once at the dealer i picked it up a day after it was delivered
 
Well guys, broke down and ordered a new 2023 F350 SRW today. I feel it will come in before the 22 I ordered. Still no update on it after 298 days waiting to ship. I did however order from another dealer and not the one that I ordered the missing 22 from. F' my current dealer!
 
Well guys, broke down and ordered a new 2023 F350 SRW today. I feel it will come in before the 22 I ordered. Still no update on it after 298 days waiting to ship. I did however order from another dealer and not the one that I ordered the missing 22 from. F' my current dealer!
At least you have a backup option now. If the 22' does end up making it in, you can always reject it and wait for the 23'
 
Mine sat at the rail yard in Denver for 45 days, super frustrating. Once at the dealer i picked it up a day after it was delivered
45 days.....after already sitting for months post build? Holy cow....that's dumb. I was afraid of this possibility.

Thanks to the other responses. Hoping more along the lines of those that were days or 2 weeks....max I hope
 
45 days.....after already sitting for months post build? Holy cow....that's dumb. I was afraid of this possibility.

Thanks to the other responses. Hoping more along the lines of those that were days or 2 weeks....max I hope
It was frustrating as hell - being so close but so far. but as others have said it’s a beast and worth the wait. Drives fantastic and happy with the purchase - process was terrible but end game it a great truck
 
Finally arrived at the dealership today. Mine in the one at the top.
4E3E1379-02AE-411D-9F36-E6D9500E2C7C.webp
 
Curious if anyone has anything going to granger. Trying to determine if it was shipped. Was told it was a train and then ford said never mind, it’s still at the ramp and that tracking may not have been updated. So no clue where it is. Shipped 11Jan.
 
Ford says mine is at the dealership but the dealership doesn’t know where it is lol
Careful, your dealership is probably trying to sell it without you knowing for a higher price and then they gonna tell you "opps! slipped through the cracks we didn't realized it was a customer order" just saying dealerships are sneaky like that!, if ford says is at the dealership then it must be at the dealership!
 
Careful, your dealership is probably trying to sell it without you knowing for a higher price and then they gonna tell you "opps! slipped through the cracks we didn't realized it was a customer order" just saying dealerships are sneaky like that!, if ford says is at the dealership then it must be at the dealership!
Ya I gotta keep calling them.. it’s crazy it looks like they got a 23 350 at the same time as my 22 came in..
 
Looks like we are likely down to the remaining few. I hope you all have the 22s you wanted, I know some of you have had your trucks cancelled, and moved to a '23 list too.

I have NOT seen a '23 on the lots around me, but New England is not Texas. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom