FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered 12/9/21 . Scheduled for week of 6/13 , 6/20, 6/27, 7/11. Then, skipped a couple of weeks hearing nothing . Build week changed to 8/8, 8/15. After all that madness . My ship dates changed multiple times as well. My truck was delivered on 9/15/22. But I will tell you, it was always showing "awaiting shippent" and out of nowhere it showed up. I'm hoping the same for you. I know it is a very frustrating situation to be in. And that you've been wanting to walk away. But after waiting this long, what a couple more days/weeks. When the dream comes true/nightmare ends, and the truck finally shows up. See if you can get a comp on extended warranty, and make sure batteries , tires all get swapped out at delivery . Best of luck buddy!
It's already been put out there on email and verbal communication about compensation. Extended warranty is a given. This would go beyond the warranty part. They, Ford, not the dealer, have yet to say what that may be though. Truck has to arrive and be shown as "sold" first, then compensation talks will begin. But I agree with you about the battery and tires...that's been thrown out there as well. Sad thing is, if it does come in and stays in the shop more than on the road and have to file a Lemon Law claim or even a dealer buyback, I'm still without a truck until a new on can be found. The only good thing is I am locked into the original selling price, incentives etc at time of sale if/when a replacement of equal or if not available, greater value vehicle is found. Ford states that if a vehicle is damaged and sent to auction, or is a buyback, the original retail owner/buyer is entitled to original ordered vehicle price. Already have been looking for a remedy to this madness. All else fails, I can always sue the dealer for selling me an inferior product, because ultimately it's the dealerships decision to sell me the truck, not Fords. The dealer took Fords word that the vehicle that they were sold was in working order etc. There's a few ways to look at it I guess, but it all takes time. That's just more time I'm without a truck.
 
Let that truck go. 300 days on a lot summer heat, rain, humidity. Chances are its got issues, dont take a chance.

I've have thought about walking away for this very reason. I can only see what it looks like when it arrives and make a decision then. However, at this rate, I may not have to make a decision because the truck may never show up.
 
posted a while ago but curious if anyone has more insights. Supposedly shipping on the 12th, but ford told me today they have no rail info and show it was on 8P released to shipper. Just sold my other vehicle and won't need one for the rest of January but hoping like hell I don't get another "Ford is actually screwing me again and giving half-truths moment" again. Anyone have insight on current shipped to granger arrival times?
 
posted a while ago but curious if anyone has more insights. Supposedly shipping on the 12th, but ford told me today they have no rail info and show it was on 8P released to shipper. Just sold my other vehicle and won't need one for the rest of January but hoping like hell I don't get another "Ford is actually screwing me again and giving half-truths moment" again. Anyone have insight on current shipped to granger arrival times?
Mine took less than 2 weeks to deliver to granger.
 
After 14 months she’s finally here. Thanks for all the help along the way. Love everything about here expect truck shows up to the dealer with about 100 miles on it. I find out the next day on the ranch truck won’t go into 4 wheel unless I get out and lock the wheels. Shouldn’t it engage when it’s in auto and I turn the dial to 4WH?
A02B6BCD-09C8-43B0-BD92-3ACE540B89EF.webp
 
After 14 months she’s finally here. Thanks for all the help along the way. Love everything about here expect truck shows up to the dealer with about 100 miles on it. I find out the next day on the ranch truck won’t go into 4 wheel unless I get out and lock the wheels. Shouldn’t it engage when it’s in auto and I turn the dial to 4WH? View attachment 109880
It should lock as long as the wheels are in auto.
 
After 14 months she’s finally here. Thanks for all the help along the way. Love everything about here expect truck shows up to the dealer with about 100 miles on it. I find out the next day on the ranch truck won’t go into 4 wheel unless I get out and lock the wheels. Shouldn’t it engage when it’s in auto and I turn the dial to 4WH? View attachment 109880
Yes it should, I just took delivery of mine today, I had 220 miles on mine and it switches into 4wd without locking the hubs in first.
 
After 14 months she’s finally here. Thanks for all the help along the way. Love everything about here expect truck shows up to the dealer with about 100 miles on it. I find out the next day on the ranch truck won’t go into 4 wheel unless I get out and lock the wheels. Shouldn’t it engage when it’s in auto and I turn the dial to 4WH? View attachment 109880
Congrats! Putting it to work already, love it!!

It should go into 4wd automatically. You do have to move forward a nominal amount for it to engage, though, I think it is ~one wheel revolution...
 
What’s with all the mileage on these “new” trucks?
 
I did, it’s not showing on her end. Just Shelbyville 8P
I'd go by and check for you, but damn the security there is crazy. That is the mixing center that puts Fords and Toyota on the trains.
 
I'd go by and check for you, but damn the security there is crazy. That is the mixing center that puts Fords and Toyota on the trains.
Lol, although it would fun and interesting I could see the news now. Just sold my car so now I play the “let’s hope it’s moving game”.
 
So using the guidance on this site, 9 months after order and then 4 months sitting in a yard somewhere, once it shipped I was able to follow it across county on its train, and now it's at the destination railyard. (which is closer to my house than the dealer but I get it...) What are people's experiences with wait times from the railyard to the dealer? Days or weeks or dare I ask, months?

Thank you
 
So using the guidance on this site, 9 months after order and then 4 months sitting in a yard somewhere, once it shipped I was able to follow it across county on its train, and now it's at the destination railyard. (which is closer to my house than the dealer but I get it...) What are people's experiences with wait times from the railyard to the dealer? Days or weeks or dare I ask, months?

Thank you
2 weeks for me to the day. Dealer was about 30 miles north of the rail yard in Salt Lake City
 
If I'm looking at one of the "new" vehicles with a couple hundred miles and I assume it sat in KY for a while, is there anyway to find out how long it was there? Maybe a number to call with the VIN to ask? I wouldn't want to buy a truck without getting the dealership to change the oil and maybe tires if it sat there for the better part of a year.
 
So using the guidance on this site, 9 months after order and then 4 months sitting in a yard somewhere, once it shipped I was able to follow it across county on its train, and now it's at the destination railyard. (which is closer to my house than the dealer but I get it...) What are people's experiences with wait times from the railyard to the dealer? Days or weeks or dare I ask, months?

Thank you

Seems like it's been mixed. I've heard of a 2-3 weeks, but I believe as short as 3 or 4 days. Mine was about a week and a half at the railyard.

If I'm looking at one of the "new" vehicles with a couple hundred miles and I assume it sat in KY for a while, is there anyway to find out how long it was there? Maybe a number to call with the VIN to ask? I wouldn't want to buy a truck without getting the dealership to change the oil and maybe tires if it sat there for the better part of a year.

Part of their final prep is to service it and go through it and check everything. I'm sure they'll change the oil and filter.






Mine has finally made it to the dealership though! Getting all my stuff together then heading out in a couple hours to make the 3hr trek!
 
If I'm looking at one of the "new" vehicles with a couple hundred miles and I assume it sat in KY for a while, is there anyway to find out how long it was there? Maybe a number to call with the VIN to ask? I wouldn't want to buy a truck without getting the dealership to change the oil and maybe tires if it sat there for the better part of a year.
The window sticker will tell you when the vehicle was build approximately. Look for the month in this box
 

Attachments

  • 24A9194E-8DE9-41B5-BCCA-E845AE7CCBF1.webp
    24A9194E-8DE9-41B5-BCCA-E845AE7CCBF1.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom