FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

After getting on Dec 30th Finally got it back from getting the PPF, Ceramic coating and tinted windows done, also added the raised black super duty on the hood. I can finally drive it.

Attachments

• Truck 7.jpg
    Truck 7.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 82
  • truck 8.jpg
    truck 8.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Truck 6.jpg
    Truck 6.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 80
After getting on Dec 30th Finally got it back from getting the PPF, Ceramic coating and tinted windows done, also added the raised black super duty on the hood. I can finally drive it.

Very nice. Congrats!

Looks great!!!

Can I get some knowledge/opinions on a priority code? In mid-November, I was contacted by a local dealership about a "Pre-production" truck that is exactly how I would have ordered it. I put a refundable $1000 deposit on it and even had them add roof clearance lights to the build. I got an update from FMC about it being allocated to me and showed that it was "Pre-production." I haven't received any updates on scheduling or anything. The only email I got, was the one saying that they would be in contact every 45 days, and that was on 1/9/23.

Just looking back at the build sheet and saw that it has a priority code of 20. Is that a good or bad thing? I'm just wondering if they are going to cancel the build or actually build it. If they are going to build it, I'll wait. But if they are going to cancel it, I'd rather scoop another one up now.

Can I get some knowledge/opinions on a priority code? In mid-November, I was contacted by a local dealership about a "Pre-production" truck that is exactly how I would have ordered it. I put a refundable $1000 deposit on it and even had them add roof clearance lights to the build. I got an update from FMC about it being allocated to me and showed that it was "Pre-production." I haven't received any updates on scheduling or anything. The only email I got, was the one saying that they would be in contact every 45 days, and that was on 1/9/23.

Just looking back at the build sheet and saw that it has a priority code of 20. Is that a good or bad thing? I'm just wondering if they are going to cancel the build or actually build it. If they are going to build it, I'll wait. But if they are going to cancel it, I'd rather scoop another one up now.
custom orders are assigned a priority code of 10-19. 19 is essentially back of your dealerships line, 10 is the best. You can get assigned a 02 from the regional manager.

Bad news, 2022s are no longer being produced. So if you weren’t scheduled you’re not being built. The dealership should’ve rolled it to a 2023 and if done right ford will give you a private cash offer. (Additional funds off).

Any updates on it yet?
It arrived at the local yard at 6:01 this morning. It's literally about 15-20 minutes away from the dealer. Unsure when they'll actually deliver it. VinView and VVR show 6:00 a.m. delivery on 2/2 to the yard. Very possible the dealer may have it today or tomorrow. Waiting on the call now. Email has already been sent to the dealer saying it's at the ramp awaiting delivery to them. 😁

It arrived at the local yard at 6:01 this morning. It's literally about 15-20 minutes away from the dealer. Unsure when they'll actually deliver it. VinView and VVR show 6:00 a.m. delivery on 2/2 to the yard. Very possible the dealer may have it today or tomorrow. Waiting on the call now. Email has already been sent to the dealer saying it's at the ramp awaiting delivery to them. 😁
Cool!!!

957D2D76-3FEC-46DB-8569-5F0150DFE8CA.jpeg

Well she finally came in! Question for you guys.. I didn’t think it came with front wheel liners but they are in there, which they kinda look alittle flimsy and has some cloth to it.. is this standard now? Arnt they usually hard plastic?

View attachment 111542
Well she finally came in! Question for you guys.. I didn’t think it came with front wheel liners but they are in there, which they kinda look alittle flimsy and has some cloth to it.. is this standard now? Arnt they usually hard plastic?
I paid for front and rear wheel liners. The front liner is plastic and looks like it covers a fabric liner.

I paid for front and rear wheel liners. The front liner is plastic and looks like it covers a fabric liner.
Okay that’s what it looks like then.. I didn’t know I paid for it .. it wasn’t even on my window sticker

Okay that’s what it looks like then.. I didn’t know I paid for it .. it wasn’t even on my window sticker
The front fabric ones are standard on all... Only the plastic ones are add-ons that have to be ordered separately.

Back