FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The body company does the liner and wheel well liners. Your truck will go the shipping que afterwards.
Aka "Ground Effects Vehicle Personalization Center"

This is a separate entity from KTP, but is just down the street...
 
Got the glorious message the truck has arrived at the dealership. 412 days in the making. Soooo excited, will pick it up next weekend when I can get out.
Congrats!
 
Got the glorious message the truck has arrived at the dealership. 412 days in the making. Soooo excited, will pick it up next weekend when I can get out.
And now you have to wait another 5 days, crazy. Vacation time! LoL. Congrats
 
Has anyone got there price guarantee money yet? If so how long did it take?
 
Has anyone got there price guarantee money yet? If so how long did it take?
Mine was price protected. They just honored the original price. Dealerships doing the payback thing are a-holes. There’s no reason for it.
 
I drive a 2017 F250 in the oilfield and all it has is the carpet style liners and they have held up, but like what was said, mud does stick to them and is a pain to get off.

I added the liners to my 2022 Tremor when I ordered it.
This is odd on mine, I ordered the liners, and the rear has plastic and the passenger side front is plastic, but the driver side front is the fabric style. I wonder if this is a mistake or the way they are?
 
This is odd on mine, I ordered the liners, and the rear has plastic and the passenger side front is plastic, but the driver side front is the fabric style. I wonder if this is a mistake or the way they are?
I agree with the_great_white. Ford owes you another liner, all four should be the plastic.
 
Has everyone got their 2022 now?
 
Lies I'm the last one, Just got mine after 18 months... Lol
GetAttachmentThumbnail
 
Might have been brought up, but didn’t see it. Does anyone know if the 2023 door handles are compatible on a 2022? Looks like the resolved the lock issue.
 
Might have been brought up, but didn’t see it. Does anyone know if the 2023 door handles are compatible on a 2022? Looks like the resolved the lock issue.
It looks like it's integrated into the door, so I'd bet it would most likely be a total door replacement? 🤷
 
Back
Top Bottom