FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine was built 3/28 and hasn't shipped either. Not one soul can tell me why it continues to sit. My last update was in September that it was moved to the ramp to be shipped. I have some people involved that have pull and they can't even make it happen. It's 100%on the shipper at this point. The only saving grace is ALL the 2022 models must ship BEFORE the 2023 can start to ship. Was told this last week from my insider. Supposedly there is no chance to have the 2023 models roll off the line and into rail cars, or even have the 2023 models be put in front of awaiting 2022's. Guess we'll see how accurate that is. Hence why they need the space that the 22's are currently occupying so they can store the 23's.
My best friend from high school is the sales manager where I bought my truck. He tells me that truckers that bring in new vehicles are desperate for the work and Ford won't release the vehicles.
 
Finally got the shipped email. Ford couldn’t find a rail car associated when i contacted them. Is this normal?
Mine didn’t have a rail car assigned until it left Blue Island Illinois. According to my dealer and Ford Chat.
 
Ha. They want you to reject it. They'll sell it for way more than they already agreed to sell it to you for. They're hoping you don't want it.
This is true, there was a customer offering 10k over msrp trying to get my truck as the did the pdi on it
 
Finally got the shipped email. Ford couldn’t find a rail car associated when i contacted them. Is this normal?

I would bet they'll have one assigned today, if not Monday. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some kind of tracking for the hauler on Monday.
 
Finally got the shipped email. Ford couldn’t find a rail car associated when i contacted them. Is this normal?
About time, hope it arrives soon.
 
695237550.webp

Several eons later it arrived.

Hate chrome.

Love stock. Minimal mods. Resisting at moment mod-funka-mungus cash-gonish.

The moddo. Work, Family, Play.

Worth the wait.
 
Looks like trucks are moving out of there. Big Jon, hoping yours is on the move !


Man I could only hope so. Unless it just appears at the dealer with no warning, as of today...it still sits..somewhere. I start my 375386 delivery week/attempt today thru the 21st. It should have already shown shipped to make those dates, which it hasn't. My luck, it'll be the very last 2022 model that ships out. Few days shy of 300 days now since completed, talk about depressing! Every other post on any of the forums has trucks being delivered left and right. I'll never, ever, do this again.
 
Man I could only hope so. Unless it just appears at the dealer with no warning, as of today...it still sits..somewhere. I start my 375386 delivery week/attempt today thru the 21st. It should have already shown shipped to make those dates, which it hasn't. My luck, it'll be the very last 2022 model that ships out. Few days shy of 300 days now since completed, talk about depressing! Every other post on any of the forums has trucks being delivered left and right. I'll never, ever, do this again.
Definitely don’t blame you. It’ll be 14 months from order to pickup and that’s absurd by any standards. For you, most is waiting on shipping which is worse.
 
Man I could only hope so. Unless it just appears at the dealer with no warning, as of today...it still sits..somewhere. I start my 375386 delivery week/attempt today thru the 21st. It should have already shown shipped to make those dates, which it hasn't. My luck, it'll be the very last 2022 model that ships out. Few days shy of 300 days now since completed, talk about depressing! Every other post on any of the forums has trucks being delivered left and right. I'll never, ever, do this again.
 
Last edited:
After one year and one week since ordered, mine has finally shipped.
It is really hard to believe the lack of communication from Ford on all of these orders. It has been built for 141 days, supposedly awaiting shipping. Clearly it must have been missing something.
 
I ordered 12/9/21 . Scheduled for week of 6/13 , 6/20, 6/27, 7/11. Then, skipped a couple of weeks hearing nothing . Build week changed to 8/8, 8/15. After all that madness . My ship dates changed multiple times as well. My truck was delivered on 9/15/22. But I will tell you, it was always showing "awaiting shippent" and out of nowhere it showed up. I'm hoping the same for you. I know it is a very frustrating situation to be in. And that you've been wanting to walk away. But after waiting this long, what a couple more days/weeks. When the dream comes true/nightmare ends, and the truck finally shows up. See if you can get a comp on extended warranty, and make sure batteries , tires all get swapped out at delivery . Best of luck buddy!
 
Let that truck go. 300 days on a lot summer heat, rain, humidity. Chances are its got issues, dont take a chance.

Not sure all are in Big Jon's boat, yes people have waited over a year for their truck, (me 17 months) but from when mine was built to when I got it in my hands was only 3 total months which is not that long and they were colder months. In Big Jon's case his has been sitting over 10 months I think when he gets it. I would say the batteries, tires need replaced for sure and maybe drain what fuel is in the tank. If he does take it. I also think the people that waited the longest Ford should step up and give them the longer warranty to give them a piece of mind. Just my 2 cents.
 
Back
Top Bottom