FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got the delay notification, second shipping delay. "Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 26, 2022, and January 1, 2023, has been updated to between January 14, 2023, and January 20, 2023", nine days after missing the window. Good job Ford!
 
Mine is at the dealer. I tracked it to the railyard and then got the convoy company and tracked it via vin. The tracker updated last night to dealer will contact you soon. I am hoping I can pick it up today.

Nice! What trucking company did it end up being? I'm curious if they do the whole southeast, or just Alabama, or just your metro area. I tried calling the railyard yesterday afternoon around 4:30 and couldn't get anyone to pick up hoping I could find out who is supposed to transport mine to the dealer, and/or to confirm the truck was there and if they had an eta on when it would be picked up to head to the dealer.
 
It was united road trucking company. Ford chat gave me the name and a tracking number. I was able to google up united road trucking tracking and search by vin. I registered my email and was able to see all the vehicles being sent to my dealer by united. I saw my vin was delivered yesterday at 4:30. I checked the tracker then and saw it had updated to dealer will contact you soon. Looks like they delivered 3 different fords yesterday. Today they are delivering quite a few more but only my super duty came from this particular rail yard. The other vehicles are at another lot across town in Bessemer. I guess they come from all over and united delivers them from remote lots.
 
Right on! Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can track down mine! How long was yours at the railyard?
 
Finally got it. It was an easy process and I ended up with wheel well liners and adaptive cruise free of charge. I had added it the day after I ordered it and paid my deposit and signed my contract. It’s been so long I guess they forgot about the additional features and pulled out my original contract. Saved me 1k. Perhaps a silver lining to waiting a year. It’s loaded with everything but sun roof. I think the hood deflector adds a lot to the look. They do owe me the chrome f250 side badges but I think these actually fit my truck well with the two tone paint.
 

Attachments

  • 0930782D-69D4-4663-A2A8-D75BCAF72CFF.webp
    0930782D-69D4-4663-A2A8-D75BCAF72CFF.webp
    201.3 KB · Views: 109
  • B4B3E59C-41DF-4989-AC66-A670B2D41A8D.webp
    B4B3E59C-41DF-4989-AC66-A670B2D41A8D.webp
    289.8 KB · Views: 108
Finally got it. It was an easy process and I ended up with wheel well liners and adaptive cruise free of charge. I had added it the day after I ordered it and paid my deposit and signed my contract. It’s been so long I guess they forgot about the additional features and pulled out my original contract. Saved me 1k. Perhaps a silver lining to waiting a year. It’s loaded with everything but sun roof. I think the hood deflector adds a lot to the look. They do owe me the chrome f250 side badges but I think these actually fit my truck well with the two tone paint.
That is a super nice color combo!
 
Finally got it. It was an easy process and I ended up with wheel well liners and adaptive cruise free of charge. I had added it the day after I ordered it and paid my deposit and signed my contract. It’s been so long I guess they forgot about the additional features and pulled out my original contract. Saved me 1k. Perhaps a silver lining to waiting a year. It’s loaded with everything but sun roof. I think the hood deflector adds a lot to the look. They do owe me the chrome f250 side badges but I think these actually fit my truck well with the two tone paint.
Congrats! Unique color combo... I like it!!!
 
It’s like Ford heard me BMWing. Got the email it’s at the dealership this morning. Time to see how motivated my dealership is to sell me this 1 year old truck
Same mine made it to dealership Tuesday. So today I'm driving 60 Miles to say hello / give me my mudder flappin truck. I need it!!!
 
It’s like Ford heard me BMWing. Got the email it’s at the dealership this morning. Time to see how motivated my dealership is to sell me this 1 year old truck
May be some hope for mine then. Yours is 14 days older than mine. Something about the March builds that held them up, even when completed. Rail delay they say.....
Congrats on the truck. Hopefully they'll do the right thing for you after waiting this long.
 
May be some hope for mine then. Yours is 14 days older than mine. Something about the March builds that held them up, even when completed. Rail delay they say.....
Congrats on the truck. Hopefully they'll do the right thing for you after waiting this long.
I got nothing from Ford for waiting 17 months, did anyone get anything for waiting besides your truck? LOL
 
It’s like Ford heard me BMWing. Got the email it’s at the dealership this morning. Time to see how motivated my dealership is to sell me this 1 year old truck

Ha. They want you to reject it. They'll sell it for way more than they already agreed to sell it to you for. They're hoping you don't want it.
 
Back
Top Bottom