FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I gave up on my truck being delivered 6 months ago. I still get the emails and my truck still hasn’t been delivered. New email says another month. It was build on March 16. Has anyone else figured anything out as what’s taking so long for getting a truck shipped? I assume it was waiting for a part but crazy to think new models will be delivered before they finish old models. At this point with the new 23’s and interest rates I have to imagine they would offer some discounts to encourage ppl to buy their orders.
If you ask your dealer for a copy of the vehicle visibility report, you can see if it is released for shipping. The issue with ford is they don’t prioritize built orders sitting at the speedway. Any hold that puts your vehicle off-site, even after being completed is a roll of the dice. There is a chance they would get buried by 2023s also waiting on parts. It’s absurd.
 
If you ask your dealer for a copy of the vehicle visibility report, you can see if it is released for shipping. The issue with ford is they don’t prioritize built orders sitting at the speedway. Any hold that puts your vehicle off-site, even after being completed is a roll of the dice. There is a chance they would get buried by 2023s also waiting on parts. It’s absurd.
That makes sense bc I keep seeing new trucks arriving every couple of weeks
 
That makes sense bc I keep seeing new trucks arriving every couple of weeks
My wife told me to move on from my order. If it wasn’t saving so much money I would. Absolutely shouldn’t take a year to get a vehicle when dealer is getting generic stock
 
My wife told me to move on from my order. If it wasn’t saving so much money I would. Absolutely shouldn’t take a year to get a vehicle when dealer is getting generic stock
Yea I’m in the same position. A 23 will cost me 10k more to get the same truck. And that’s all 3 manufacturers. My big issues is I’m buying a truck that has been sitting with no fuel or def for 9 months and resale value will eventually hurt me bc it’s a year old when I buy it new. Idk it’s a crap situation all around
 
3 days shy of a year.
350 Plat.
Worth the wait guys, no question about it.
22EADF40-F60A-4D1E-A36F-ACB26EBEA3F5_1_105_c.jpeg
 
Yea I’m in the same position. A 23 will cost me 10k more to get the same truck. And that’s all 3 manufacturers. My big issues is I’m buying a truck that has been sitting with no fuel or def for 9 months and resale value will eventually hurt me bc it’s a year old when I buy it new. Idk it’s a crap situation all around
I’m suprised yours has taken that long.
 
I gave up on my truck being delivered 6 months ago. I still get the emails and my truck still hasn’t been delivered. New email says another month. It was build on March 16. Has anyone else figured anything out as what’s taking so long for getting a truck shipped? I assume it was waiting for a part but crazy to think new models will be delivered by before they finish old models. At this point with the new 23’s and interest rates I have to imagine they would offer some discounts to encourage ppl to buy their orders.
Pornhub
3 days shy of a year.
350 Plat.
Worth the wait guys, no question about it.
View attachment 108868
Out of the blue got a call yesterday, it showed up over night, dealer completed the PDI and detail, and I picked it up 6 hours after the call. Worth the wait for sure, the 6.7 is a monster engine!
 

Attachments

  • 6972280B-38E7-47DA-A5F9-FD36C4C4C581.webp
    6972280B-38E7-47DA-A5F9-FD36C4C4C581.webp
    460.1 KB · Views: 74
Pornhub

Out of the blue got a call yesterday, it showed up over night, dealer completed the PDI and detail, and I picked it up 6 hours after the call. Worth the wait for sure, the 6.7 is a monster engine!
Wow nice I hope my pdi goes as quickly - hoping it will arrive this week
 
Pornhub

Out of the blue got a call yesterday, it showed up over night, dealer completed the PDI and detail, and I picked it up 6 hours after the call. Worth the wait for sure, the 6.7 is a monster engine!
Congrats Brother nice color! Another "Clifford the Big Red Truck" on the road! Missing fender badges!!! if I was you I will be calling the dealership starting tomorrow to bug them about your badges I did and they got me some they had in stock in 3 weeks because they got fed up with me calling everyday lol! 🤣
 
Pornhub

Out of the blue got a call yesterday, it showed up over night, dealer completed the PDI and detail, and I picked it up 6 hours after the call. Worth the wait for sure, the 6.7 is a monster engine!
. . . Wonder what you were doing right before this post
 
Pornhub

Out of the blue got a call yesterday, it showed up over night, dealer completed the PDI and detail, and I picked it up 6 hours after the call. Worth the wait for sure, the 6.7 is a monster engine!
I like the red and black combo... You don't see as many of them but it's a very sharp truck!!
 
The one thing I noticed with mine sitting so long before being shipped is that the Batteries are low. Keep getting warnings all my functions are going to sleep to conserve battery life. Called dealer and gave him screen shot of warning and waiting on if they are going to replace batteries or what. I could put them on a charger or see if it goes away on my road trip im taking this wednesday. But what there opinion first to see if they should just replace batteries. I was worried about sitting for months then coming to cold Michigan and not driving it every day. We will see what they say.
 
The one thing I noticed with mine sitting so long before being shipped is that the Batteries are low. Keep getting warnings all my functions are going to sleep to conserve battery life. Called dealer and gave him screen shot of warning and waiting on if they are going to replace batteries or what. I could put them on a charger or see if it goes away on my road trip im taking this wednesday. But what there opinion first to see if they should just replace batteries. I was worried about sitting for months then coming to cold Michigan and not driving it every day. We will see what they say.
I figured with so many sitting for so long a lot of them would have this issue and probably need new batteries.
 
The one thing I noticed with mine sitting so long before being shipped is that the Batteries are low. Keep getting warnings all my functions are going to sleep to conserve battery life. Called dealer and gave him screen shot of warning and waiting on if they are going to replace batteries or what. I could put them on a charger or see if it goes away on my road trip im taking this wednesday. But what there opinion first to see if they should just replace batteries. I was worried about sitting for months then coming to cold Michigan and not driving it every day. We will see what they say.
@Rons1680 we bought a 2020 Ranger last winter and it had been sitting for 3-4 weeks. Initially were getting the conserve power type notifications but after a month or so of driving (not very often, mind you) they went away and haven't gotten any since. No battery change required...
 
After a long wait, ordered it in March of 21, scheduled build date of August, it was finally built first week of September then it sat. It was delivered to my dealer last week and is getting the final assembly done that is no longer done at the factory, spray in bed liner, puck hitch system, tonneau cover etc. and I should see it next week finally. Very excited to see the differences between my current 17 F250 and my new F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It arrived missing the badges... Now to get my 17 sold this week and find a new LED light bar for the front of it.
 

Attachments

  • 20221230_104349.webp
    20221230_104349.webp
    310.2 KB · Views: 60
After a long wait, ordered it in March of 21, scheduled build date of August, it was finally built first week of September then it sat. It was delivered to my dealer last week and is getting the final assembly done that is no longer done at the factory, spray in bed liner, puck hitch system, tonneau cover etc. and I should see it next week finally. Very excited to see the differences between my current 17 F250 and my new F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It arrived missing the badges... Now to get my 17 sold this week and find a new LED light bar for the front of it.
Looks great! Bet that is a great way to start the week. Fingers crossed mine shows up so I can post some pics too!
 
Mine is now in the tracking deadzone sitting at the rail transfer yard awaiting a truck to take it to the dealer as of yesterday around 2pm! Crossing my fingers that won't take too long, but definitely not holding my breath.

I think this wait is worse than waiting for an ATF Form 4 lol. At least with it you kinda are able to really just forget about it as much as possible then you get a call one day saying your suppressor is ready haha. Here Ford just entices and aggravates you with unrealistic expectations lol.
 
Mine is now in the tracking deadzone sitting at the rail transfer yard awaiting a truck to take it to the dealer as of yesterday around 2pm! Crossing my fingers that won't take too long, but definitely not holding my breath.

I think this wait is worse than waiting for an ATF Form 4 lol. At least with it you kinda are able to really just forget about it as much as possible then you get a call one day saying your suppressor is ready haha. Here Ford just entices and aggravates you with unrealistic expectations lol.
From the day mine was released from ford for shipping to the time it actually shipped and arrived was about 8 weeks. It was built first week of September but was on hold for missing parts till last week of October. We were hopeful to see it in my driveway for Christmas but it didn't get to the dealer till the day after New Years. My dealer said this was the longest they have ever seen for a release to ship vs arrive. He said typically that is a 1 to 3 week ordeal. He said ford has a union contract with the carrier and the carrier is now the major hold up, not enough drivers etc.
 
From the day mine was released from ford for shipping to the time it actually shipped and arrived was about 8 weeks. It was built first week of September but was on hold for missing parts till last week of October. We were hopeful to see it in my driveway for Christmas but it didn't get to the dealer till the day after New Years. My dealer said this was the longest they have ever seen for a release to ship vs arrive. He said typically that is a 1 to 3 week ordeal. He said ford has a union contract with the carrier and the carrier is now the major hold up, not enough drivers etc.

To my knowledge, mine was released to ship at the very end of September and didn't actually move from KTP until this past Friday. I suppose there is a chance it wasn't actually fully built until later, but I did get my "truck is built, awaiting shipment" email on 9/30.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom