FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

If they would bring mine by truck all the way to michigan why would yours not go by truck to Atlanta/dealer? About the same distance.

Not really sure on a good answer for that. Only thing I can think of is them trying to get as large of volume out of KTP as possible to make room for the 23s. Flint does seem to be a larger city than Hayesville, NC where mine is going, but that doesn't really explain the difference in shipping.
 
Just tried the CSX tracker speed dial trick. Said it had arrived at KTP around midnight this morning, with an eta of 1/8/23 to the railyard/transfer location in Lawrenceville, GA. Which is close enough to Atlanta that I assume that is where the salesman has been talking about. It at least is about an hour closer to the dealership than where I originally thought the truck would go lol.

I was able to locate a large parking lot in Lawrenceville with a rail line stubbed into it, so I'm sure that's where it's going before taking a ride on a hauler to Hayesville lol. Which is about 2hrs closer to me than the dealership I ordered it through is haha.

If none of y'all can tell, all my friends and family are tired of hearing me talk about this whole debacle, so y'all will probably get tired of hearing me talk about it if y'all aren't already lol.
 
Just tried the CSX tracker speed dial trick. Said it had arrived at KTP around midnight this morning, with an eta of 1/8/23 to the railyard/transfer location in Lawrenceville, GA. Which is close enough to Atlanta that I assume that is where the salesman has been talking about. It at least is about an hour closer to the dealership than where I originally thought the truck would go lol.

I was able to locate a large parking lot in Lawrenceville with a rail line stubbed into it, so I'm sure that's where it's going before taking a ride on a hauler to Hayesville lol. Which is about 2hrs closer to me than the dealership I ordered it through is haha.

If none of y'all can tell, all my friends and family are tired of hearing me talk about this whole debacle, so y'all will probably get tired of hearing me talk about it if y'all aren't already lol.
It was a running joke in my family about asking if I had heard anything on my truck yet.....lol. They knew it would make me mad. The first 12 months were kinda funny but the last 5 really got to me.. So I know what your talking about.. Good luck.
 
Dam @Big Jon I really feel sorry for you brother you been in this shit show longer than any of us... I don't how you still hanging there, I know I would've moved on, I was really really close to do so matter in fact... hopefully you'll soon get better news than just a bullshit "bump"....
I don't know how I'm hanging in there either. Would be only because of the killer deal I got is the only reason. I'll be about 18k in the red if I can find what I ordered. Below invoice pricing, msrp price increase, pco, and trade tax credit comes to right at 18k. I'll buy a used something or a new xlt and just be done with it. Ford has really f'ed me over on this deal. Chevy is junk,Dodge not much better. Looking hard at used stuff now, but most dealers are still proud of their used inventory. Find me a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights etc for 60k, and I'll fly out to drive it back, because that's what mine is out the door! It's shitty, real shitty. Congrats to all the recent shipping notices and all the ones already delivered. Maybe one day it'll be me...
 
I’m shipped nov 30th rail was fast until it got to the rail yard in Denver been there since Dec 8th. Hopefully it goes smoother for you
My truck left the plant last week by rail, ended up at one of the rail yards in the DFW area, 18 miles from my dealer 3 days ago. My 6 week road trip starts this Monday, so the dealer called me today and wanted to sale one from inventory instead. Not even near what I ordered. So my new truck will sit until I get back at the dealer.
 
I don't know how I'm hanging in there either. Would be only because of the killer deal I got is the only reason. I'll be about 18k in the red if I can find what I ordered. Below invoice pricing, msrp price increase, pco, and trade tax credit comes to right at 18k. I'll buy a used something or a new xlt and just be done with it. Ford has really f'ed me over on this deal. Chevy is junk,Dodge not much better. Looking hard at used stuff now, but most dealers are still proud of their used inventory. Find me a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights etc for 60k, and I'll fly out to drive it back, because that's what mine is out the door! It's shitty, real shitty. Congrats to all the recent shipping notices and all the ones already delivered. Maybe one day it'll be me...
I feel your pain brother yeah 60k is definitely a killer deal I doubt you'll find anything for that price, well fuck it! you already hung in there long enough what's a couple of more weeks hopefully sooner than later!
 
I don't know how I'm hanging in there either. Would be only because of the killer deal I got is the only reason. I'll be about 18k in the red if I can find what I ordered. Below invoice pricing, msrp price increase, pco, and trade tax credit comes to right at 18k. I'll buy a used something or a new xlt and just be done with it. Ford has really f'ed me over on this deal. Chevy is junk,Dodge not much better. Looking hard at used stuff now, but most dealers are still proud of their used inventory. Find me a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate, LED Headlights etc for 60k, and I'll fly out to drive it back, because that's what mine is out the door! It's shitty, real shitty. Congrats to all the recent shipping notices and all the ones already delivered. Maybe one day it'll be me...
I’d wait too. You would pay $1500 over invoice at granger now. Plus the price increases you missed because of the price lock.
 
But you know what tho? we all knew that and we didn't care! 🤣!!! we bought these babies to enjoy them, not to worry about the fuel prices! It does sting a little, but that's not stoping me from taking this behemoth all around the country!

Got that right. I love driving mine when & where I want. 👍👍
 
Mine finally made it to Florida. Also it had all the blackout badges incase anyone was wondering.
 

Attachments

  • 239C3823-B63B-4867-AD22-3D5946F08510_1_201_a.webp
    239C3823-B63B-4867-AD22-3D5946F08510_1_201_a.webp
    303.7 KB · Views: 73
It was a running joke in my family about asking if I had heard anything on my truck yet.....lol. They knew it would make me mad. The first 12 months were kinda funny but the last 5 really got to me.. So I know what your talking about.. Good luck.
Same here. Everyone I know used to ask if I heard anything on my truck. Now they wait for me to bring it up. 🤣
 
I really can’t believe they will still be delivering ‘22’s when the ‘23’s will be shipping out.
 
I gave up on my truck being delivered 6 months ago. I still get the emails and my truck still hasn’t been delivered. New email says another month. It was build on March 16. Has anyone else figured anything out as what’s taking so long for getting a truck shipped? I assume it was waiting for a part but crazy to think new models will be delivered before they finish old models. At this point with the new 23’s and interest rates I have to imagine they would offer some discounts to encourage ppl to buy their orders.
 
Back
Top Bottom