FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hey y’all after waiting since 11/21/21 my king ranch is sitting at rail yard in SLC. Been there for 2 weeks hoping it gets to dealership next week.

The dealer is good to honor the price from when I signed in November 2021. Sticker now shows 6k higher. They are saying they can’t honor the price if the address isn’t the same as when I ordered it. My new address is in MT and want to register there. Does anyone have a number I can call at ford and see if they can help me or any recommendations? Thanks
 
Hey y’all after waiting since 11/21/21 my king ranch is sitting at rail yard in SLC. Been there for 2 weeks hoping it gets to dealership next week.

The dealer is good to honor the price from when I signed in November 2021. Sticker now shows 6k higher. They are saying they can’t honor the price if the address isn’t the same as when I ordered it. My new address is in MT and want to register there. Does anyone have a number I can call at ford and see if they can help me or any recommendations? Thanks
Sending you a PM, tired of shady and ignorant dealers.
 
Hey y’all after waiting since 11/21/21 my king ranch is sitting at rail yard in SLC. Been there for 2 weeks hoping it gets to dealership next week.

The dealer is good to honor the price from when I signed in November 2021. Sticker now shows 6k higher. They are saying they can’t honor the price if the address isn’t the same as when I ordered it. My new address is in MT and want to register there. Does anyone have a number I can call at ford and see if they can help me or any recommendations? Thanks
Excuse the language, but that sounds fucking stupid. A truck takes over a year. But God forbid if you have to move in that timeframe. They hold that against you.
 
Anyone take delivery and msrp has gone up some more? I am Taking delivery soon of my truck and I am in that boat. The dealer is honoring price protection but I have to pay full price and they claim I’ll get a check from Ford later. Has anyone dealt with this before? Why can’t the dealer eat the cost? And get reimbursed?
 
Anyone take delivery and msrp has gone up some more? I am Taking delivery soon of my truck and I am in that boat. The dealer is honoring price protection but I have to pay full price and they claim I’ll get a check from Ford later. Has anyone dealt with this before? Why can’t the dealer eat the cost? And get reimbursed?
Sounds kind of shitty. I’m picking up mine on Friday. They are charging me exactly what I signed 11 months ago.
 
Anyone take delivery and msrp has gone up some more? I am Taking delivery soon of my truck and I am in that boat. The dealer is honoring price protection but I have to pay full price and they claim I’ll get a check from Ford later. Has anyone dealt with this before? Why can’t the dealer eat the cost? And get reimbursed?
My dealer said I have to pay sticker then they will be sending me what the difference between my sticker 17months ago, they did a rough figure of around 8k I will get a check for. But have to wait 60 to 90 days. I have no idea why Ford would not just give you the original sticker price. Im thinking they are making a few buck on every order that has been waiting, which is a bunch...lol.
 
My dealer said I have to pay sticker then they will be sending me what the difference between my sticker 17months ago, they did a rough figure of around 8k I will get a check for. But have to wait 60 to 90 days. I have no idea why Ford would not just give you the original sticker price. Im thinking they are making a few buck on every order that has been waiting, which is a bunch...lol.
That’s what someone just told me from the dealership.. I just don’t understand why tho? They can get the difference lol
 
My dealer said I have to pay sticker then they will be sending me what the difference between my sticker 17months ago, they did a rough figure of around 8k I will get a check for. But have to wait 60 to 90 days. I have no idea why Ford would not just give you the original sticker price. Im thinking they are making a few buck on every order that has been waiting, which is a bunch...lol.
That’s b.s. in my opinion, the dealer should recoup the loss from ford, not the customer.
 
Still no truck, still no tracker or email updates, still no call from my insider that it's shipped, nothing but another pushback today. Found that out by accident from chat. Currently in delivery week which ends tomorrow. Still shows awaiting shipping and sitting at KTP, but end date moved out 3 days to the 6th. How the hell do you expect to deliver a vehicle from KTP to dealer in 3 days that's in TX? Man up Ford and give me the customary 1 month bump I've come to expect for over 9 months now. Go ahead and make it 10 so I don't feel bad for buying something else. It may or may not be a Ford at this point, will likely be used. I'd rather give a dealer or individual my money than Ford from buying new off the lot. Here's my 1 finger salute to you Ford. Thanks for nothing!
 
New email from ford pushed delivery date back to Jan 17th been sitting at the rail yard since Dec 5th so frustrating. I’m sure the next phase will be them not honoring the price protection. What a fiasco
 
New email from ford pushed delivery date back to Jan 17th been sitting at the rail yard since Dec 5th so frustrating. I’m sure the next phase will be them not honoring the price protection. What a fiasco
Is your truck waiting in Laurel, MT at the rail yard? That is where mine has been unloaded since Dec. 20th with expected delivery 4hrs away of January 6th through the 12th.
 
Is your truck waiting in Laurel, MT at the rail yard? That is where mine has been unloaded since Dec. 20th with expected delivery 4hrs away of January 6th through the 12th.
No sir. Rolla - Colorado
 
Exactly 10 months from order to picked up
Edit: I truly feel sorry for the ones still waiting. Ford is such a mess not even them know what's going on. Only ones benefited are big suits.

kumn'go.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom