Don’t tempt meWell lets put a little recon unit together and go get it...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don’t tempt meWell lets put a little recon unit together and go get it...
Do it!Don’t tempt me
I still think the race red with a BAP would be killer but they dont offer it. So this was next choice. And I do like it!Congrats! Such a good looking truck! Kinda makes me wished I'd ordered that color with the BAP!!
Sending you a PMI posted this on another forum but hoping to get help from anywhere:
I am beyond frustrated and confused at this point and looking for some help. I ordered and signed my order document on 12/2/2021 it was confirmed on 12/3/2021. My VIN was assigned in early August of 2022 the same day my salesman quit the dealership. I noticed that the truck I ordered did not have powered steps so I went to the dealership to meet the new salesman and discuss the powered steps. At that time he informed me the truck had gone up almost 4K in price. I explained Price Protection to him and he had to get his GM. From that point on I only dealt with the GM. One week later he was able to get the steps added as originally ordered and did ensure me I was price protected. In Oct around the first promised ship date I met with the finance office to discuss payment. I was ensured price protection then too but that I would have to pay the full price and they would reimburse me. The GM called the regional rep while I was in the room and she confirmed this. Chip hold, shipping delays, my truck is finally ready for pick up on 12/24/2022 - One year and 22 days after order. I sit back with the finance guy (who is great) and discuss payment, he tell me about a $3,500 rebate. I verify with him that that is not replacing the price protection refund and he he goes and get the GM who then tells me it is not price protected, they have a new regional rep and he said the truck isn't price protected. I show my frustration and tell them I would like answers on how a 2 month shipping delay cost me $5,500.00. He told me to take the truck, did not make me make payment, and we would get it sorted out this week. I sent him all the documentation I could find on this forum and others as well as the You Tube video. The sales manager whom i have never talked to before called me yesterday and stated there was no price protection, and I either needed to bring the truck back, bring him a check, or he would call the owner of the vehicle (I am assuming that is Ford) and they would come take their truck back. I said have the GM call me. He did, he said his guy didn't have a right to call me and that we would figure it out this week and to hold onto the truck. I just called Ford Marketing (1-800-334-4375), hoping to get someone on my side or tell me how to deal with getting the rebate myself if I do end up paying full price and they state Price Protection is an individual dealership option. That blew my mind as everything I have seen and heard is contrary to this and now I don't know what the F to do. I have a garage full of accessories, sold my other truck, and not interested in waiting another year for another group of hassles. Does anyone have any suggestions or contacts I can reach out too?
IMHO your dealership is trying to steal thousands of dollars from you. Contact Ford, BBB, your state's AG office, etc.I posted this on another forum but hoping to get help from anywhere:
I am beyond frustrated and confused at this point and looking for some help. ...
I agree with Monoman, your Dealer should take care of this for you if they have any class or loyalty.IMHO your dealership is trying to steal thousands of dollars from you. Contact Ford, BBB, your state's AG office, etc.
I posted this on another forum but hoping to get help from anywhere:
I am beyond frustrated and confused at this point and looking for some help. I ordered and signed my order document on 12/2/2021 it was confirmed on 12/3/2021. My VIN was assigned in early August of 2022 the same day my salesman quit the dealership. I noticed that the truck I ordered did not have powered steps so I went to the dealership to meet the new salesman and discuss the powered steps. At that time he informed me the truck had gone up almost 4K in price. I explained Price Protection to him and he had to get his GM. From that point on I only dealt with the GM. One week later he was able to get the steps added as originally ordered and did ensure me I was price protected. In Oct around the first promised ship date I met with the finance office to discuss payment. I was ensured price protection then too but that I would have to pay the full price and they would reimburse me. The GM called the regional rep while I was in the room and she confirmed this. Chip hold, shipping delays, my truck is finally ready for pick up on 12/24/2022 - One year and 22 days after order. I sit back with the finance guy (who is great) and discuss payment, he tell me about a $3,500 rebate. I verify with him that that is not replacing the price protection refund and he he goes and get the GM who then tells me it is not price protected, they have a new regional rep and he said the truck isn't price protected. I show my frustration and tell them I would like answers on how a 2 month shipping delay cost me $5,500.00. He told me to take the truck, did not make me make payment, and we would get it sorted out this week. I sent him all the documentation I could find on this forum and others as well as the You Tube video. The sales manager whom i have never talked to before called me yesterday and stated there was no price protection, and I either needed to bring the truck back, bring him a check, or he would call the owner of the vehicle (I am assuming that is Ford) and they would come take their truck back. I said have the GM call me. He did, he said his guy didn't have a right to call me and that we would figure it out this week and to hold onto the truck. I just called Ford Marketing (1-800-334-4375), hoping to get someone on my side or tell me how to deal with getting the rebate myself if I do end up paying full price and they state Price Protection is an individual dealership option. That blew my mind as everything I have seen and heard is contrary to this and now I don't know what the F to do. I have a garage full of accessories, sold my other truck, and not interested in waiting another year for another group of hassles. Does anyone have any suggestions or contacts I can reach out tI really cant believe dealers do this.
This is just criminal. I hope they are forced to correct it. I’m sorry
Wow you had a big wait time. Good to see it's almost over for you. I was thinking about ordering a f450 as I am looking to get a large fifth wheel. I have the 22 f350 SRW (I got it Sept. 10/21 with only a 4 month wait). I don't think I want to have a year wait. Good luck to you and enjoy.Anyone get a shipping date this week? Trying to determine if trains run in certain days or if it’s random.
Thank you, looking forward to it arriving. Crazy part is there are folks waiting well past mine! My frustration solely resides in fords lacks of communication and process. They moved trucks to storage for chip hold with no real plan to recover them. Basic business problems.Wow you had a big wait time. Good to see it's almost over for you. I was thinking about ordering a f450 as I am looking to get a large fifth wheel. I have the 22 f350 SRW (I got it Sept. 10/21 with only a 4 month wait). I don't think I want to have a year wait. Good luck to you and enjoy.
Well... after 3 more hours at the dealership they ended up honoring Price Protection but the PCO they said I had for $3,500 mysteriously had a different address on it so I was not able to use that. All in all relieved that I was received the price I was promised at the start. Wish the truck had the new car smell but I guess waiting 4 months for delivery will make that go away. I know other have waiting alot longer. Time to forget about this shit show and enjoy this amazing truck. Thank You to everyone that helped out, this forum saved me some serious money.I posted this on another forum but hoping to get help from anywhere:
I am beyond frustrated and confused at this point and looking for some help. I ordered and signed my order document on 12/2/2021 it was confirmed on 12/3/2021. My VIN was assigned in early August of 2022 the same day my salesman quit the dealership. I noticed that the truck I ordered did not have powered steps so I went to the dealership to meet the new salesman and discuss the powered steps. At that time he informed me the truck had gone up almost 4K in price. I explained Price Protection to him and he had to get his GM. From that point on I only dealt with the GM. One week later he was able to get the steps added as originally ordered and did ensure me I was price protected. In Oct around the first promised ship date I met with the finance office to discuss payment. I was ensured price protection then too but that I would have to pay the full price and they would reimburse me. The GM called the regional rep while I was in the room and she confirmed this. Chip hold, shipping delays, my truck is finally ready for pick up on 12/24/2022 - One year and 22 days after order. I sit back with the finance guy (who is great) and discuss payment, he tell me about a $3,500 rebate. I verify with him that that is not replacing the price protection refund and he he goes and get the GM who then tells me it is not price protected, they have a new regional rep and he said the truck isn't price protected. I show my frustration and tell them I would like answers on how a 2 month shipping delay cost me $5,500.00. He told me to take the truck, did not make me make payment, and we would get it sorted out this week. I sent him all the documentation I could find on this forum and others as well as the You Tube video. The sales manager whom i have never talked to before called me yesterday and stated there was no price protection, and I either needed to bring the truck back, bring him a check, or he would call the owner of the vehicle (I am assuming that is Ford) and they would come take their truck back. I said have the GM call me. He did, he said his guy didn't have a right to call me and that we would figure it out this week and to hold onto the truck. I just called Ford Marketing (1-800-334-4375), hoping to get someone on my side or tell me how to deal with getting the rebate myself if I do end up paying full price and they state Price Protection is an individual dealership option. That blew my mind as everything I have seen and heard is contrary to this and now I don't know what the F to do. I have a garage full of accessories, sold my other truck, and not interested in waiting another year for another group of hassles. Does anyone have any suggestions or contacts I can reach out too?
Great news! Enjoy!Well... after 3 more hours at the dealership they ended up honoring Price Protection but the PCO they said I had for $3,500 mysteriously had a different address on it so I was not able to use that. All in all relieved that I was received the price I was promised at the start. Wish the truck had the new car smell but I guess waiting 4 months for delivery will make that go away. I know other have waiting alot longer. Time to forget about this shit show and enjoy this amazing truck. Thank You to everyone that helped out, this forum saved me some serious money.
Glad that worked out for you! Great attitude, just put it in the past and enjoy!!Well... after 3 more hours at the dealership they ended up honoring Price Protection but the PCO they said I had for $3,500 mysteriously had a different address on it so I was not able to use that. All in all relieved that I was received the price I was promised at the start. Wish the truck had the new car smell but I guess waiting 4 months for delivery will make that go away. I know other have waiting alot longer. Time to forget about this shit show and enjoy this amazing truck. Thank You to everyone that helped out, this forum saved me some serious money.
Congrats!!Yeti has arrived! Pick up tomorrow!View attachment 107885
Just got the in transit update,Yeti has arrived! Pick up tomorrow!View attachment 107885
I wouldn’t think so but you are closer than I was. Mine sat at final rail yard longer than that unfortunately .Just got the in transit update,
Order conf 2/16/22
Production 9/3/22
Off site hold
Built 9/29/22
On its way to DFW area
Problem; I leave for Idaho 1/8/23 for a six week road trip, a trip this truck was ordered for. What are the odds It makes it through travel to dealer, PDI, Detail, Finance etc?