FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What’s the average transit time to granger once it’s been shipped? Hoping to lock-in my interest rate sooner then later.
 
Well Big Jon, if you do decide to wait for it now that you know its coming soon I would not have them wash it when it comes in. After sitting out for months outside and everything when I pick it up I would take it right to a detailer who would wash it right. The dealers will not do it right and just scratch it all up with the dirt thats on it. Just my 2 cents. I have a place already set up to wash mine and the dealer has instructions not to wash just prep and check for damage. Just think what yours will look like sitting out for 6 months?
That was my thought exactly, don't wash it! But, on the brightside, it's been at a remote lot and not in a rail yard collecting rail dust that pits the paint. Guess we'll see what it looks like in a week or so. Got confirmation today from my contact that the truck should be delivered back to the plant today, and ship out this week. She called me direct about 5 minutes after she received the email stating so. Was very surprised it's moving now. There should be some very happy truck owners in the near future, they're moving now.
 
Last edited:
That was my thought exactly, don't wash it! But, on the brightside, it's been at a remote lot and not in a rail yard collecting rail dust that pits the paint. Guess we'll see what it looks like in a week or so. Got confirmation today from my contact that the truck should be delivered back to the plant today, and ship out this week. She called me direct about 5 minutes after she received the email stating so. Was very surprised it's moving now. There should be some very happy truck owners in the near future, they're moving now.
Congrats!!!
 
Ford chat said 12/27-1/3 now. 5th reschedule. I haven’t gotten an email since 10/11. Who knows. Optimistic they are clearing the backed up ones quickly .
 
Well after 514 days my shipment status changed and my dealer call all in about 15 min. My truck is on the truck in Indiana right now with an expected arrival of tomorrow afternoon in Flushing Michigan at my dealer. Dealer says it will be ready for pickup on Friday. Which will take me to a 517 day ordeal. WOW is all I can say. Will post pic's to prove it is real...lol. Still shaking my head at the long journey this has been. Will post more on Friday after delivery.
 
Well after 514 days my shipment status changed and my dealer call all in about 15 min. My truck is on the truck in Indiana right now with an expected arrival of tomorrow afternoon in Flushing Michigan at my dealer. Dealer says it will be ready for pickup on Friday. Which will take me to a 517 day ordeal. WOW is all I can say. Will post pic's to prove it is real...lol. Still shaking my head at the long journey this has been. Will post more on Friday after delivery.
Congrats!!!
 
Build Sheet.webp
 
When I ordered it the sticker was 82K, came in at 86K. Have a little check coming back my way, sure Ford will take their time sending it...
 
Well after 514 days my shipment status changed and my dealer call all in about 15 min. My truck is on the truck in Indiana right now with an expected arrival of tomorrow afternoon in Flushing Michigan at my dealer. Dealer says it will be ready for pickup on Friday. Which will take me to a 517 day ordeal. WOW is all I can say. Will post pic's to prove it is real...lol. Still shaking my head at the long journey this has been. Will post more on Friday after delivery.
Holy sheet, Batman! Congrats on the delivery. Told you yours would show before mine would. Now that production has ended,trucks are moving pretty fast it seems. I really don't know if me raising hell or if it was the luck of the draw that got mine moving, but I'll take it any way I can get it. Maybe I can post here in a week or so that mine finally arrived.
 
Holy sheet, Batman! Congrats on the delivery. Told you yours would show before mine would. Now that production has ended,trucks are moving pretty fast it seems. I really don't know if me raising hell or if it was the luck of the draw that got mine moving, but I'll take it any way I can get it. Maybe I can post here in a week or so that mine finally arrived.
Did yours officially ship?!!!
 
Did yours officially ship?!!!
No, not yet. Tracker hasn't changed and have not received the phone call either. Ironically I literally just received the updated delivery dates. 12/28-1/3 now. They skipped last weeks dates on their update. Have been in the weekly delivery mode for well over a month now. 🤣
 
I'm wondering now if anyone has an expected delivery date of later than 1/18 with there being talks of Ford having all of the trucks shipped by the end of this week.
 
Now it goes straight to detailers to get PPF and ceramic coated.
 
Congrats. Damn I’m jealous called
For still sitting in rail yard in Colorado another bump til Jan. So close yet so far. Feel like a stalker awaiting a truck to arrive to town
Well lets put a little recon unit together and go get it...
 
Back
Top Bottom