FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well they must move them a few times anyways. Mine has 111.00 miles on it when I pick up tomorrow.
 
Well they must move them a few times anyways. Mine has 111.00 miles on it when I pick up tomorrow.
Speedway and back is about that, so you got shipped offsite for chip-hold or component during the build. It’s the hold that seems to screw folks with shipping times. They aren’t prioritizing them getting loaded back to the train, but rather clearing the immediate production line.
 
Well... after 3 more hours at the dealership they ended up honoring Price Protection but the PCO they said I had for $3,500 mysteriously had a different address on it so I was not able to use that. All in all relieved that I was received the price I was promised at the start. Wish the truck had the new car smell but I guess waiting 4 months for delivery will make that go away. I know other have waiting alot longer. Time to forget about this shit show and enjoy this amazing truck. Thank You to everyone that helped out, this forum saved me some serious money.
Good news and glad to hear it came together for you. Saddens me to know there's such poor customer service in the overall Ford organization. There are some really good dealerships around but just a few. Same goes for service departments. Finding a good one is challenging. BTW, you saved money up front because of the forum, but if you hang around you'll spend plenty more! :LOL: 🍻
 
I wouldn’t think so but you are closer than I was. Mine sat at final rail yard longer than that unfortunately .
Have you picked yours up yet? If I remember yours shipped right after mine did.
 
Just got the in transit update,
Order conf 2/16/22
Production 9/3/22
Off site hold
Built 9/29/22
On its way to DFW area
Problem; I leave for Idaho 1/8/23 for a six week road trip, a trip this truck was ordered for. What are the odds It makes it through travel to dealer, PDI, Detail, Finance etc?

This makes me have a little hope on mine showing some movement since our dates are so close together! (2/19 order conf, 9/29 build date, still at KTP2 as of yesterday according to Ford CS chat)

Congrats @jsfrice!
 
Exactly 1 year ago today, 365 days, I walked into the dealer and ordered my truck. I was told 4-6 months and it'll be here. Great! Fast forward to today. 365 days since ordered, 278 days since completed and waiting to ship. Thought I'd be happy about getting a new truck, but this whole experience has soured me on this truck. It's more like a burden now. I'm giving it until the first week of the new year to either ship or deliver. After that, I'm done. Every. Damn. Time. I think we are getting some traction on getting this truck to deliver, just to have the rug yanked out from under me and my hopes completely crushed. Congrats to all the ones that are getting shipped or delivered notifications. I feel I may get one, but only after I wash my hands of this one and over pay for something else. Lesson learned truck God's, lesson learned! 🥺
 
Exactly 1 year ago today, 365 days, I walked into the dealer and ordered my truck. I was told 4-6 months and it'll be here. Great! Fast forward to today. 365 days since ordered, 278 days since completed and waiting to ship. Thought I'd be happy about getting a new truck, but this whole experience has soured me on this truck. It's more like a burden now. I'm giving it until the first week of the new year to either ship or deliver. After that, I'm done. Every. Damn. Time. I think we are getting some traction on getting this truck to deliver, just to have the rug yanked out from under me and my hopes completely crushed. Congrats to all the ones that are getting shipped or delivered notifications. I feel I may get one, but only after I wash my hands of this one and over pay for something else. Lesson learned truck God's, lesson learned! 🥺
I feel the same. I ordered on 12/31. I was told 12 weeks. I figured 6-9 months.
 
Exactly 1 year ago today, 365 days, I walked into the dealer and ordered my truck. I was told 4-6 months and it'll be here. Great! Fast forward to today. 365 days since ordered, 278 days since completed and waiting to ship. Thought I'd be happy about getting a new truck, but this whole experience has soured me on this truck. It's more like a burden now. I'm giving it until the first week of the new year to either ship or deliver. After that, I'm done. Every. Damn. Time. I think we are getting some traction on getting this truck to deliver, just to have the rug yanked out from under me and my hopes completely crushed. Congrats to all the ones that are getting shipped or delivered notifications. I feel I may get one, but only after I wash my hands of this one and over pay for something else. Lesson learned truck God's, lesson learned! 🥺
Yours is still at the speedway tucked behind the concession stand waiting to be found...Not funny but prob. true. They seem to be moving fast now so hope yours is found and shipped soon. It will be 17 months today when I ordered mine and picking it up today. Cant even believe I waited that long, I usually dont have that kind of self control...lol. The Marine in me I guess. I am hoping for you Big Jon that it is shipped this week or next.
 
I just want to see folks getting shipping notifications. Shouldn’t take a year to get a truck while watching dealerships are getting stock orders.
 
I just want to see folks getting shipping notifications. Shouldn’t take a year to get a truck while watching dealerships are getting stock orders.
Any word on yours yet?

I really don’t understand why they couldn’t throw yours on the same train and truck as mine. They were going to the same spot.
 
Any word on yours yet?

I really don’t understand why they couldn’t throw yours on the same train and truck as mine. They were going to the same spot.
None, just verified with granger it’s still at the plant. Zero traction with ford after I was told it would be looked into. It seriously boils down to no deliberate effort to move trucks when they were moved off-site for any sort of a hold. They clearly have a way to track and finish chip install, but no strategy for moving them back to the plant. My personal opinion is because they are driving them and it takes a few hours minimum per vehicle to move. (GPS shows approx 51 miles to speedway one-way).

Was really hoping after Big Jon spoke with plant we would see a push for movement but I now think the push is dealer stock not custom orders. I’m actually pretty pissed at this point. Shouldn’t take over a year.
 
It made it home, 17 months to the day from ordering! Im happy but still pissed at the process. And that so many are still waiting.
Truck 5.webp
 
Congrats! I'm pretty sure I've already said this about your truck specifically, but that is such a good looking truck!!
 
Drove my tremor home today and for all those owners who say a 350 is a harsh ride, you’re crazy! :). I’m coming from a 1999 Super Duty and the new one rides like a car to me! I was shocked. I have a lot to learn about the truck but liking it so far!
 
Drove my tremor home today and for all those owners who say a 350 is a harsh ride, you’re crazy! :). I’m coming from a 1999 Super Duty and the new one rides like a car to me! I was shocked. I have a lot to learn about the truck but liking it so far!
Congrats! I agree about the ride... Way better then I had expected and my wife concurs.
 
Drove my tremor home today and for all those owners who say a 350 is a harsh ride, you’re crazy! :). I’m coming from a 1999 Super Duty and the new one rides like a car to me! I was shocked. I have a lot to learn about the truck but liking it so far!
Congrats on the new ride! You will love it - I have a 350 also and found the stock ride to be pretty good for a 1 ton truck!
 
(Just venting and complaining)

Haven’t seen many folks get a shipped notice, I’m hoping although slim, there’s massive shipping runs next week. Definitely more than frustrated it’s taken more than a year to see my truck, and it’s been built for over a month. Downright lost confidence in ford to know that others built after mine, are enroute to the same dealership. Fords logistics process need an overhaul and there’s zero dang reason a built truck shouldn’t move immediately back to the plant for shipping. How do you mess up such a basic step in logistics. Finally hit the angry phase this morning.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom