FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Exactly 10 months from order to picked up
Edit: I truly feel sorry for the ones still waiting. Ford is such a mess not even them know what's going on. Only ones benefited are big suits.

View attachment 108462
Congrats brother! What pisses me off more than ford taking forever to send the trucks out is the diesel price in the background $3.88 wtf! We're over here in California paying $6.68 now that's a mess! Lol! Enjoy you got yourself a hell of a beast!
 
Congrats brother! What pisses me off more than ford taking forever to send the trucks out is the diesel price in the background $3.88 wtf! We're over here in California paying $6.68 now that's a mess! Lol! Enjoy you got yourself a hell of a beast!

Agreed! Especially for pump prices! I get 7k gallons every two days and it's not much cheaper than that!
 
Congrats brother! What pisses me off more than ford taking forever to send the trucks out is the diesel price in the background $3.88 wtf! We're over here in California paying $6.68 now that's a mess! Lol! Enjoy you got yourself a hell of a beast!
Were at 5.10 or so in Mich.
 
Congrats brother! What pisses me off more than ford taking forever to send the trucks out is the diesel price in the background $3.88 wtf! We're over here in California paying $6.68 now that's a mess! Lol! Enjoy you got yourself a hell of a beast!
This price was in Iowa, on my drive down to Texas. Too bad I didn't need fuel at that time. When I did I got mix of emotions, $74 filled it up, but realized that was from half full :ROFLMAO: Definitely a beast.
 
This price was in Iowa, on my drive down to Texas. Too bad I didn't need fuel at that time. When I did I got mix of emotions, $74 filled it up, but realized that was from half full :ROFLMAO: Definitely a beast.

Yep, I did the same thing today, when I too already had 1/2 tank..🤣🤣
But diesel is “only” $5.10 here in N. Cali.

P.S. good looking truck, you will love it!
 
But you know what tho? we all knew that and we didn't care! 🤣!!! we bought these babies to enjoy them, not to worry about the fuel prices! It does sting a little, but that's not stoping me from taking this behemoth all around the country!
Completely agree - couldn’t imagine owning a Prius! Plus the safety factor out west with weather and wind is worth every Penny
 
Still no truck, still no tracker or email updates, still no call from my insider that it's shipped, nothing but another pushback today. Found that out by accident from chat. Currently in delivery week which ends tomorrow. Still shows awaiting shipping and sitting at KTP, but end date moved out 3 days to the 6th. How the hell do you expect to deliver a vehicle from KTP to dealer in 3 days that's in TX? Man up Ford and give me the customary 1 month bump I've come to expect for over 9 months now. Go ahead and make it 10 so I don't feel bad for buying something else. It may or may not be a Ford at this point, will likely be used. I'd rather give a dealer or individual my money than Ford from buying new off the lot. Here's my 1 finger salute to you Ford. Thanks for nothing!
Attaboy Ford, got my bump today like usual. I knew you wouldn't let me down!
 
Attaboy Ford, got my bump today like usual. I knew you wouldn't let me down!
Dam @Big Jon I really feel sorry for you brother you been in this shit show longer than any of us... I don't how you still hanging there, I know I would've moved on, I was really really close to do so matter in fact... hopefully you'll soon get better news than just a bullshit "bump"....
 
Not to rub anything in on the heels of @Big Jon's most recent let down from Ford, but I did check tracking last night before bed one last time having a good feeling about it, and it had updated to shipped, then woke up to an email from Ford confirming that it had shipped.

ETA still 1/12-1/18, but still not holding my breath. Salesman said some of the southeastern convoy trucks will go from KTP to Atlanta before going to their final destination/dealer, and that he's seen more than a few of them get hung up in Atlanta. Hell, a buddy of mine that ordered a 22 middle of last year (*middle of 21) had his get hung up I believe for 3 or 4 weeks in Atlanta, and we both ordered from the same out of state dealership in NC.
 
Mine shipped and csx tracking has it in Birmingham now. My dealer will get it from there by truck. I too have the 1/12-1/18 dates via email but hopefully it comes sooner.
 
Mine shipped and csx tracking has it in Birmingham now. My dealer will get it from there by truck. I too have the 1/12-1/18 dates via email but hopefully it comes sooner.

Nice! I was hoping you'd chime in with some good news since we both are in the SE. Seems like most everybody still here who've just got their trucks, or are about to get theirs, are all west of the Mississippi haha. Hopefully it doesn't sit at the railyard for too long!

*Theoretically* if it did get loaded and shipped out yesterday it should be in Atlanta by today. From KTP to the yard that I *think* it's going to it's about an 8hr haul in a big truck. If not, I actually have to run to Chattanooga in the morning. Would be wild to see my truck on a hauler headed to Atlanta before it even makes it to the dealer haha.
 
Nice! I was hoping you'd chime in with some good news since we both are in the SE. Seems like most everybody still here who've just got their trucks, or are about to get theirs, are all west of the Mississippi haha. Hopefully it doesn't sit at the railyard for too long!

*Theoretically* if it did get loaded and shipped out yesterday it should be in Atlanta by today. From KTP to the yard that I *think* it's going to it's about an 8hr haul in a big truck. If not, I actually have to run to Chattanooga in the morning. Would be wild to see my truck on a hauler headed to Atlanta before it even makes it to the dealer haha.
I’m shipped nov 30th rail was fast until it got to the rail yard in Denver been there since Dec 8th. Hopefully it goes smoother for you
 
I’m shipped nov 30th rail was fast until it got to the rail yard in Denver been there since Dec 8th. Hopefully it goes smoother for you

Mine is coming by truck/convoy. @Androstein's is coming rail. I am definitely curious though to see how much better or worse convoy will be about turnaround time once it gets to the last stop before delivery at the dealer!
 
Mine is coming by truck/convoy. @Androstein's is coming rail. I am definitely curious though to see how much better or worse convoy will be about turnaround time once it gets to the last stop before delivery at the dealer!
Mine came by truck all the way and mine was the last one on it when it was dropped off by Flint Michigan at dealer. Took a total of 2 day from when it left the facility.
 
Mine came by truck all the way and mine was the last one on it when it was dropped off by Flint Michigan at dealer. Took a total of 2 day from when it left the facility.

I'm kinda hoping this may be the case and that it doesn't actually even go to Atlanta (even though Atlanta is actually closer to me than my dealership is lol), just goes straight to dealership.

To my dealership it is ~6hrs from KTP, where Atlanta is ~8hrs, but everything I've heard from my salesman is that it will go to Atlanta first, then to them.

I'm not holding my breath on it going direct to dealer, but it sure would be nice. And it sure would be nice for it not to get hung up too long in Atlanta if it does have to go there first.

If it goes direct to dealer, it may arrive before my 1/12-1/18 window. If not, I guess there is a chance they could still get it within the window, but from everything I've heard from salesman it will more than likely get hung there for a little bit.



ETA: just got off the Ford Chat thing to see if there was an updated delivery date. They told me 1/18, but then gave me a rail car number it was loaded on lol. I guess maybe it goes by rail then to Atlanta, then by truck to the dealership. Which does make a little more sense on why the salesman said it had to go to Atlanta first, and based on most everyone else's experience, why it gets hung up in Atlanta, since it looks like they get hung up in almost all of the railyards haha.
 
Last edited:
I'm kinda hoping this may be the case and that it doesn't actually even go to Atlanta (even though Atlanta is actually closer to me than my dealership is lol), just goes straight to dealership.

To my dealership it is ~6hrs from KTP, where Atlanta is ~8hrs, but everything I've heard from my salesman is that it will go to Atlanta first, then to them.

I'm not holding my breath on it going direct to dealer, but it sure would be nice. And it sure would be nice for it not to get hung up too long in Atlanta if it does have to go there first.

If it goes direct to dealer, it may arrive before my 1/12-1/18 window. If not, I guess there is a chance they could still get it within the window, but from everything I've heard from salesman it will more than likely get hung there for a little bit.



ETA: just got off the Ford Chat thing to see if there was an updated delivery date. They told me 1/18, but then gave me a rail car number it was loaded on lol. I guess maybe it goes by rail then to Atlanta, then by truck to the dealership. Which does make a little more sense on why the salesman said it had to go to Atlanta first, and based on most everyone else's experience, why it gets hung up in Atlanta, since it looks like they get hung up in almost all of the railyards haha.
If they would bring mine by truck all the way to michigan why would yours not go by truck to Atlanta/dealer? About the same distance.
 
Back
Top Bottom