FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got my built email today. Says Jan. 12-18 is when dealer should have it. I won't hold my breath though.
 
Got my built email today. Says Jan. 12-18 is when dealer should have it. I won't hold my breath though.
Nice. The wait sucks, I'm sure but at least you know she's alive and she's coming your way.
 
Got my built email today. Says Jan. 12-18 is when dealer should have it. I won't hold my breath though.
Thats crazy on the delivery date, think new 23's will be shipping also... Cant figure out Fords shipping at all.
 
With roughly 40,000 SD trucks still waiting at the Kentucky speedway, i think many months into the 23 the delivery trucks will be mixed with 22s and 23s being delivered at the same time to dealers.
 
9-10mo later. My 7.3L lariat non-tremor. I decided I wanted 3.73 rear end and 34s. I don’t like the running boards or valiance but I have a set of tremor take off boards and will either cut down the stock valiance or get a tremor one. That’ll blend the features in a manner that appealed most to my needs. :)
View attachment 106880View attachment 106881View attachment 106882

Good looking truck.
The 2 wheel drive valiance works well also & with some Tremor nerf bars it will look even better. 👍
 
Nice! Congrats!

Ford just missed my delivery window yesterday. Last email I got from them was 10/18 delaying delivery to 12/12-12/18. Still haven't received anything from them to kick the can down the road any further. That to me is the most frustrating. The lack of communication. I'm pretty sure I've said that already, but it makes me feel better to type it out lol.

Mine was built the day before yours above actually lol.
 
Nice! Congrats!

Ford just missed my delivery window yesterday. Last email I got from them was 10/18 delaying delivery to 12/12-12/18. Still haven't received anything from them to kick the can down the road any further. That to me is the most frustrating. The lack of communication. I'm pretty sure I've said that already, but it makes me feel better to type it out lol.

Mine was built the day before yours above actually lol.
Have you received shipping notification?
 
Just spoke with a chat agent on the Ford website who informed me that on her end expected arrival was now 1/18/2023. Not holding my breath for that delivery date, but here's hoping! Wish they had informed me of that last week, or before my last delivery window had closed lol.
 
Nice! Congrats!

Ford just missed my delivery window yesterday. Last email I got from them was 10/18 delaying delivery to 12/12-12/18. Still haven't received anything from them to kick the can down the road any further. That to me is the most frustrating. The lack of communication. I'm pretty sure I've said that already, but it makes me feel better to type it out lol.

Mine was built the day before yours above actually lol.
definitely can’t complain right now given the delay others have seen but similar in that I’m not even get the delayed emails. Not shipped and last window ended 14Dec. It’s the lack of communications that’s frustrate me.
 
definitely can’t complain right now given the delay others have seen but similar in that I’m not even get the delayed emails. Not shipped and last window ended 14Dec. It’s the lack of communications that’s frustrate me.
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?
 
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?
A few have received them. I was already in a train car and received a two week push. Hopefully it means its shipping very soon. It seems every step of the process takes a long time depending on where you live.
 
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?
I was 12/13-12/19 after my second bump. I was also built on 9/26. Ford chat told me 12/21-12/27. I don’t understand these dates especially with it being Christmas week.
 
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?


I was 12/13-12/19 after my second bump. I was also built on 9/26. Ford chat told me 12/21-12/27. I don’t understand these dates especially with it being Christmas week.

Someone else on another Ford Truck forum said they received the same thing about a 1 week delivery bump.

I finally got the official email from Ford last night pushing my 12/12-12/18 delivery to 1/12-1/18.

This past Monday was 10mo since order date and confirmation, so if I do actually get it on the 18th that will make it one day short of 11 months. But, I don't really have high hopes for getting it then.
 
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?
Mines been unloaded from the rail car 4 hours from me and I got a roughly 3 week push into January for delivery.
 
Mines been unloaded from the rail car 4 hours from me and I got a roughly 3 week push into January for delivery.
Uh
Mines been unloaded from the rail car 4 hours from me and I got a roughly 3 week push into January for delivery.
The receiving rail yards can be very slow to move vehicles due to the fact they are being bombarded by units from all US and Import auto manufactures. Which are trying to get everything they can out of their inventory for end of year, and on to the dealers books. That said the transport trucks are working 24/7 trying to get them to the dealers parking lots from the rail yards. I still believe Ford has done a very poor job on their end, I looked at an inventory unit yesterday (Tremor) at a local dealer that was invoiced on the w/s 11/16/22 and it is at the dealer for sale, and not a special order truck according to the window sticker.
I think what they are doing, is if a truck comes down the line and is complete! It goes straight on a rail car, then they sprinkle in a few that were sitting that are easy to get at, but they obviously are not looking for old units. Some one needs to send them a drone that has a vin scanner on it.
 
I just received a delivery date update (3rd or 4th one) the old one was for the week of Dec 13 - Dec 19. The new one is now Dec 23 -Dec 29th I have not seen one update only a week, has anyone else? The truck was completed 9/26/22. I wonder if the new shipping logistic co. Is more on the ball?
I've received so many 1 week bumps it's comical. Sprinkle in a month here, 2 weeks there...and it'll add up to the 9 months I've been waiting for a completed vehicle to ship. Not one person I've talked to at Ford,or even KTP can make it happen. 12/30 will be 1 yr since order, 9 months to the day waiting for shipping. Don't rely on the 1 week bumps to gain any information. I've had 4 back to back in a months time. In my delivery week right now and according to vinview it's still in KTP per dealer and Ford CS. May you have better luck than I do, because mines shitty! Currently looking to buy something comparable since I'm done waiting.
 
My projected delivery was 12/12-12/19. Rail dropped off truck at rail yard in Colorado 12/9. Foolishly I thought I might get it before Christmas. It’s still sitting in the tailgate, just want to drive down pick it up myself ugh so much for a Christmas miracle ha
 
Wonder how long till they start dedicating a train to the speedway? Seems like a simple fix to the shipping problem, but I realize I’m looking at this with a very narrow view.
 
Back
Top Bottom