FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine was built 10/23. Website say’s waiting to ship and could take 2-3 days to a week for status to change lol. Anyone else see this ? It’s coming to Canada.
 
Ordered 1/8.
Build 8/26.
Shipped today.
Excited but know better than to start celebrating...
Im happy for all you guys who are getting your trucks or are finally seeing them be shipped. But today is my 500th day from ordering and still dont have my truck. This whole thing/process has left a very bad taste in my mouth and a very bad opinion of Fords whole ordering process!
 
Mine was built 10/23. Website say’s waiting to ship and could take 2-3 days to a week for status to change lol. Anyone else see this ? It’s coming to Canada.
From what I can see, they are shipping the ones built in August now.. But I dont think Ford even knows what trucks are shipping right now. Mine was built on 9/12 and have got 4 shipping changes so far and still waiting.
 
The wait continues... they didn't get my wire in early enough today for my schedule. They now have it in but I don't have time before a flight this afternoon. So I have a truck I've now paid for that I don't have time to go get till Friday. #firstworldproblems Still a bummer.
 
It really is torture. Every step of the process is slow with very little information!
Where you at?

Mine just departed Wisconsin.

Sorry to hear for those who haven't been shipped. I kept calling the manager of dealership.

My tip, turn up the mic volume. Hold'em accountable!!
 
Mine is in Illinois - been there several 5 days doubtful they are trucking it the rest of the way to WY. Called ford they said no shipping info, so gave them the rail car info they gave me 2 weeks ago, then they said oh yea it’s there. How can fedex provide info for a ball of yarn but ford it’s a mystery and a big secret
 
Mine is in Illinois - been there several 5 days doubtful they are trucking it the rest of the way to WY. Called ford they said no shipping info, so gave them the rail car info they gave me 2 weeks ago, then they said oh yea it’s there. How can fedex provide info for a ball of yarn but ford it’s a mystery and a big secret
Mine was in Illinois for 3 days.
 
Got my VVR today. I'm on chip hold.
I don’t understand some of this. My platinum was built on 12/5 and shipped on 12/8. It’s on a Norfolk Southern Train right now heading towards Iowa.
My platinum was on chip hold for a bit. Suspecting the shipping issues reside when the vehicle gets moved off-site for the chip hold and completed. I have no real evidence to support this other than chip hold vehicles seem to get bogged down on shipping times once resolved.
 
I received a call this evening from my dealership informing me the truck has arrived!!! 81 days "in transit"... I'll be picking up the truck tomorrow and will post. Thank you to everyone for their support and sharing their journey. I hope my posts in the thread have helped others also!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20221213-204511~2.webp
    Screenshot_20221213-204511~2.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 59
Just read through some of this thread. Fortunately haven't waited as long as some of y'all have! I wish there was a rhyme or reason to when they ship a truck. Seems like some that have ordered after me have gotten their truck, but some who've ordered way before me and others still haven't even gotten their truck!

For me it is
2/19/2022: ordered
7/24/2022: scheduled for production week of 8/15
8/24/2022: production delayed
10/1/2022: built, expected delivery of 10/15-10/21
10/18/2022: shipment delayed to 12/12-12/18

The last update I received from Ford was the 10/18 email saying shipment was delayed to this week. Talked to my salesman late last week and he said the truck still shows being in Kentucky on his end.

I also just noticed that one of the emails I did get from them said they would update at least every 45 days lol. Been almost 60 days now since the last email haha.
 
Just read through some of this thread. Fortunately haven't waited as long as some of y'all have! I wish there was a rhyme or reason to when they ship a truck. Seems like some that have ordered after me have gotten their truck, but some who've ordered way before me and others still haven't even gotten their truck!

For me it is
2/19/2022: ordered
7/24/2022: scheduled for production week of 8/15
8/24/2022: production delayed
10/1/2022: built, expected delivery of 10/15-10/21
10/18/2022: shipment delayed to 12/12-12/18

The last update I received from Ford was the 10/18 email saying shipment was delayed to this week. Talked to my salesman late last week and he said the truck still shows being in Kentucky on his end.

I also just noticed that one of the emails I did get from them said they would update at least every 45 days lol. Been almost 60 days now since the last email haha.
Similar dates as mine. They just push it a month each time they miss the dates. I don’t even know why they give out shipping dates. No one has any information. Dealers don’t give a damn. FORD doesn’t care either. I hate them
 
Similar dates as mine. They just push it a month each time they miss the dates. I don’t even know why they give out shipping dates. No one has any information. Dealers don’t give a damn. FORD doesn’t care either. I hate them

I am definitely anticipating an email from them sometime Friday letting me know the expected delivery window has been pushed back. Hoping for the best though, but preparing for the worst.
 
I am definitely anticipating an email from them sometime Friday letting me know the expected delivery window has been pushed back. Hoping for the best though, but preparing for the worst.
At this point I don’t know any reason to be optimistic. I’ve had 3 friends get built after mine who are driving theirs for weeks or months.
 
As of today, I (would) have been waiting for 397 days since I entered my order for a 2022 F350 plat 6.7 Tremor. I "cancelled" the order a few months back, but I still get the "We're working on it" emails from Ford. I'm sure the dealer will take whatever gets built, whenever that is, but I never would have expected this.
 
Back
Top Bottom