FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I received a call this evening from my dealership informing me the truck has arrived!!! 81 days "in transit"... I'll be picking up the truck tomorrow and will post. Thank you to everyone for their support and sharing their journey. I hope my posts in the thread have helped others also!
Congrats!!
 
If or when mine goes past 365 days I’m pulling the plug and getting as similar as I can GM truck. I understand the issues, but this has been crazy and ridiculous. The lack of communication from Ford is aggravating as well. I get that they’re a huge company, and have so many people waiting on ordered vehicles, but dang. Kinda like they’re saying “lol, sorry, you’re not gonna do anything about it anyways, so we’ll just continue to leave you in the dark.”
 
I have considered doing the same but I think I will have to spend more money to get the same truck. I was already overspending a little to get this nice of a truck. I might see about a refund of my deposit and just buy something else.
 
As of today, I (would) have been waiting for 397 days since I entered my order for a 2022 F350 plat 6.7 Tremor. I "cancelled" the order a few months back, but I still get the "We're working on it" emails from Ford. I'm sure the dealer will take whatever gets built, whenever that is, but I never would have expected this.
Nor I at 501 days...lol
 
I finally picked up my truck today! 8.5 months and I feel lucky. From order to built, seemed to go smooth, but it was in transit for a bit. I'm sorry for those that have been waiting longer. Here is the journey that was in my signature:

2022 F350 6.7L Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP Carbonized Gray UTT Rain-Sensing Wipers Upfitters 11400#
Batch 8251 223/436 Convoy
Ordered 4/1/2022 email 4/6/2022
Scheduled 9/26/2022 email 8/18/2022
Updated Scheduled 9/19/2022 email 9/6/2022
Window Sticker 9/13/2022
Modules & Built 9/21/2022
In Transit 9/23/2022 ETA 10/10-16/2022
10/17/2022 Update - New ETA 11/10-16/2022
11/15/2022 Update - New ETA 12/8-14/2022
Received 9/22/2022 at Ramp 1N, Strawberry Yard, KY
Departed 11/15/2022 via Union Pacific
Received 11/20/2022 at Gateway Yard, IL
Received 11/27/2022 at Mira Loma, CA (29 miles from dealership...)
Delivered at dealership 12/13/2022
Purchased 12/14/2022

Added bonus: it fits in my 7' garage!

PXL_20221214_221620717.webp
 
I finally picked up my truck today! 8.5 months and I feel lucky. From order to built, seemed to go smooth, but it was in transit for a bit. I'm sorry for those that have been waiting longer. Here is the journey that was in my signature:

2022 F350 6.7L Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP Carbonized Gray UTT Rain-Sensing Wipers Upfitters 11400#
Batch 8251 223/436 Convoy
Ordered 4/1/2022 email 4/6/2022
Scheduled 9/26/2022 email 8/18/2022
Updated Scheduled 9/19/2022 email 9/6/2022
Window Sticker 9/13/2022
Modules & Built 9/21/2022
In Transit 9/23/2022 ETA 10/10-16/2022
10/17/2022 Update - New ETA 11/10-16/2022
11/15/2022 Update - New ETA 12/8-14/2022
Received 9/22/2022 at Ramp 1N, Strawberry Yard, KY
Departed 11/15/2022 via Union Pacific
Received 11/20/2022 at Gateway Yard, IL
Received 11/27/2022 at Mira Loma, CA (29 miles from dealership...)
Delivered at dealership 12/13/2022
Purchased 12/14/2022

Added bonus: it fits in my 7' garage!

View attachment 106797
Awesome! Just in time for Christmas 🎄
 
That is awesome! Congrats to you through grinning gritted teeth lol.

Such a sharp looking truck too! Wish the BAP would've been an option on the Race Red I ordered!
 
I finally picked up my truck today! 8.5 months and I feel lucky. From order to built, seemed to go smooth, but it was in transit for a bit. I'm sorry for those that have been waiting longer. Here is the journey that was in my signature:

2022 F350 6.7L Lariat Ultimate Tremor BAP Carbonized Gray UTT Rain-Sensing Wipers Upfitters 11400#
Batch 8251 223/436 Convoy
Ordered 4/1/2022 email 4/6/2022
Scheduled 9/26/2022 email 8/18/2022
Updated Scheduled 9/19/2022 email 9/6/2022
Window Sticker 9/13/2022
Modules & Built 9/21/2022
In Transit 9/23/2022 ETA 10/10-16/2022
10/17/2022 Update - New ETA 11/10-16/2022
11/15/2022 Update - New ETA 12/8-14/2022
Received 9/22/2022 at Ramp 1N, Strawberry Yard, KY
Departed 11/15/2022 via Union Pacific
Received 11/20/2022 at Gateway Yard, IL
Received 11/27/2022 at Mira Loma, CA (29 miles from dealership...)
Delivered at dealership 12/13/2022
Purchased 12/14/2022

Added bonus: it fits in my 7' garage!

View attachment 106797
Very cool! Mine was built 2 days after yours, maybe there is still hope for a shiny new red truck under my Christmas Tree.
 
That is awesome! Congrats to you through grinning gritted teeth lol.

Such a sharp looking truck too! Wish the BAP would've been an option on the Race Red I ordered!
I also wish they would have ordered the BAP with Red. Make no since to me why they dont. And the Sports package with Red was a bit much red for me. Was going to change the grill out to black but to much work so I ordered the IconicSilver. I did see one done in the red in Tenn and did like it. But just could not pull the trigger. lol.
 
I also wish they would have ordered the BAP with Red. Make no since to me why they dont. And the Sports package with Red was a bit much red for me. Was going to change the grill out to black but to much work so I ordered the IconicSilver. I did see one done in the red in Tenn and did like it. But just could not pull the trigger. lol.

I still keep trying to wrap my head around what Ford has against the BAP on the Race Red, and I think it isn't available on the Oxford White, and one other color lol. And agreed on the sport package with red. If the bumper had been red, or the grille, it would've been fine, but not both haha. Thought about doing the same with switching the grill and side vents, and paint matched bumper, but that just seems like too much work and money. I tried to get my dealer to do a dealer installed BAP but he didn't go for that lol.

I am now considering an Iconic Silver instead because I'm getting too antsy waiting on mine.
 
I still keep trying to wrap my head around what Ford has against the BAP on the Race Red, and I think it isn't available on the Oxford White, and one other color lol. And agreed on the sport package with red. If the bumper had been red, or the grille, it would've been fine, but not both haha. Thought about doing the same with switching the grill and side vents, and paint matched bumper, but that just seems like too much work and money. I tried to get my dealer to do a dealer installed BAP but he didn't go for that lol.

I am now considering an Iconic Silver instead because I'm getting too antsy waiting on mine.
Well if mine ever gets here (502 days and counting) I will post pic's.
 
After 10 months and 13 days my truck is finally ready for pick up. Pretty much got everything with exception of AS, sunroof, 5wp and heated rear seat/ steering wheel. Only issue is my side emblems are not there and I have to wait for them to come it but I’m excited to finally drive off with it tomorrow. (My old truck is to the left)

2C524789-0FFE-4A97-BF59-C1F599400971.webp
 
After 10 months and 13 days my truck is finally ready for pick up. Pretty much got everything with exception of AS, sunroof, 5wp and heated rear seat/ steering wheel. Only issue is my side emblems are not there and I have to wait for them to come it but I’m excited to finally drive off with it tomorrow. (My old truck is to the left)

View attachment 106819
I was curious about the emblems, my father in laws f150 came with blanks too. Mine is waiting at the railyard for a ride to the dealership i would assume badge-less.
 
I was curious about the emblems, my father in laws f150 came with blanks too. Mine is waiting at the railyard for a ride to the dealership i would assume badge-less.
Yeah I asked my salesman and he’s said when my emblem comes in he will let me know. He said they’ve been doing that. Luckily mine came with at least the front and back ones
 
Finally received my truck today!
F250 Platinum 6.7 diesel (yea I know guys it's not a tremor)
Ordered 2/10/22
Built 8/16/22
Shipped 12/1/22

Like everyone says it is definitely worth the wait!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6999.webp
    IMG_6999.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 67
Finally received my truck today!
F250 Platinum 6.7 diesel (yea I know guys it's not a tremor)
Ordered 2/10/22
Built 8/16/22
Shipped 12/1/22

Like everyone says it is definitely worth the wait!
Yes!!
 
I was curious about the emblems, my father in laws f150 came with blanks too. Mine is waiting at the railyard for a ride to the dealership i would assume badge-less.
Mine took the train ride offloaded and awaiting the last leg…. Painful I wish we could just drive down and get it
 
Finally received my truck today!
F250 Platinum 6.7 diesel (yea I know guys it's not a tremor)
Ordered 2/10/22
Built 8/16/22
Shipped 12/1/22

Like everyone says it is definitely worth the wait!
Yea that’s a sweet truck. I have always owned red trucks and ordered my first white one. But that red is so nice…… has me thinking.
 
Finally received my truck today!
F250 Platinum 6.7 diesel (yea I know guys it's not a tremor)
Ordered 2/10/22
Built 8/16/22
Shipped 12/1/22

Like everyone says it is definitely worth the wait!
Congrats!!
 
9-10mo later. My 7.3L lariat non-tremor. I decided I wanted 3.73 rear end and 34s. I don’t like the running boards or valiance but I have a set of tremor take off boards and will either cut down the stock valiance or get a tremor one. That’ll blend the features in a manner that appealed most to my needs. :)
4C2949EC-EACF-4F4A-B295-C559ABB99330.webp
796A74D3-D17A-49D3-A65D-85CD8062835D.webp
6D3811D4-E4F7-436D-84FD-55D70A4E7E26.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom