Not sure saw it today when I logged in tooView attachment 106259
Just noticed this message at the top of Order Track... Does anyone know if it was pulling from any sources other than the Ford tracking site?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not sure saw it today when I logged in tooView attachment 106259
Just noticed this message at the top of Order Track... Does anyone know if it was pulling from any sources other than the Ford tracking site?
Dealer has no info, Ford chat gives me the rail car, but also says last know location is Blue Island, Illinois. So at this point I’ll keep tracking it and see if it back tracks back to laurel, mt.That is so weird. Could it be sitting in the yard? Dealer should know.
That is torture!My truck arrived at the end of rail journey on 11/27 in Mira Loma, CA, 30 miles from the dealership... Hasn't moved from there![]()
Looks like there is a vehicle unloading station west of Butte:Mine is suppose to come to Montana, but has passed completely through the state and is now in Pasco Washington. It passed by me 30 miles from my house on Wednesday.
I don’t think it got dropped off there. The train never came south that far into the state. It stayed up along the high line straight into Spokane Washington.Looks like there is a vehicle unloading station west of Butte:
Port of Montana
(406) 723-4321
![]()
Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.maps.app.goo.gl
Perhaps it made it off there and has not been officially "received" yet?
Remember you are tracking the railcar not the truck. The railcar keeps on traveling after the truck is unloaded.
Got it, there is also a BNSF facility in Laurel, MT:I don’t think it got dropped off there. The train never came south that far into the state. It stayed up along the high line straight into Spokane Washington.
Yeah I realize I’m just tracking the rail car, but it really hasn’t spend much time at each stop for me to believe that it got unloaded. But fingers crossed.
Yeah, that’s were it is suppose to go, but the train has not been through there yet.Got it, there is also a BNSF facility in Laurel, MT:
Facility Listings | BNSF
See a list of BNSF-served intermodal, automotive and port facilities.www.bnsf.com
I started tracking the rail car number I was given on Wednesday night and it had just enter Montana west of Williston ND. and it is now in Pasco. So your truck should get to your delivery spot in about 5 days or so. I see your in Washington.Tracking these trains are confusing. Mine says departed Epping, North Dakota since yesterday at 11Am Pacific Time.
Mine sat there for a bit. They transfer to BNSF there to head westJust checked mine. Says delivered, Gibson Indiana?
Copy. Same rail car number, once loaded again?Mine sat there for a bit. They transfer to BNSF there to head west
Yes.Copy. Same rail car number, once loaded again?
Very cool... Congrats!!!!Dealer said truck is in, signed my financing with credit union and wire sent, just waiting for dealer to confirm they got it before I head that way. Did not expect to get this in 2022...
Day is winding down and wire hasn't been received yet... am I really gonna have to wait till tomorrow???? Come on people, I've waited long enough!Very cool... Congrats!!!!