FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine is finally built. Granger told me about 2 weeks for PDI after it arrives.
Congrats. Yeah the dealer said likely 10days after it got dropped at the rail depot (on friday). Rate is locked 30days. I have some travel in the mix as well but I'll do the paperwork remotely if needed.
 
Im happy for you, yours is at least on a train moving. Congrats! Im at 493 days and they dont even know where my truck is at to put on a train or truck to start the process. Sounds like your only a week or so away from driving it home. :)
I'm not far away from the 1 yr mark. Couple more weeks. I got bumped again today and didn't even know it. Got on Ford chat to see if there was a rail car number,but no such luck. They said my NEW dates are 12/11-12/17 from 12/4-12/10. Bumped a week,again..no email, no update from Rep,notta! Ford needs a new shipper! 🤬
Side note, the Corporate Rep I called again yesterday said that Ford has every intention on having ALL 2022 models delivered by year end. Wishful thinking if you ask me.
 
It took me a while to figure out how to program my iPhone correctly to call CSX. Everything on other posts was correct but it didn’t mention how to enter the correct letter for each number. Create a contact like this. Dial 1-800-235-2352,,1,,car letter,,,car I’d,,,##. So if your car letter is SP, you would enter 7471. 7 is the key with the letter S, and 4 is the 4th letter on that key. The commas are pauses while the attendant speaks. The # symbol indicates you are done entering digits. Hope this helps.
 
I'm not far away from the 1 yr mark. Couple more weeks. I got bumped again today and didn't even know it. Got on Ford chat to see if there was a rail car number,but no such luck. They said my NEW dates are 12/11-12/17 from 12/4-12/10. Bumped a week,again..no email, no update from Rep,notta! Ford needs a new shipper! 🤬
Side note, the Corporate Rep I called again yesterday said that Ford has every intention on having ALL 2022 models delivered by year end. Wishful thinking if you ask me.
After over a month of complete silence I also got a notice today that my new ship dates are Dec 21st to Dec 27th. My fifth set of dates so far. Here I come 2023...lol. And we wait..
 
This is how I feel when I hear about recent builds being shipped.
 

Attachments

  • E5C42DAF-BB72-4C2A-A75E-89C985C6F908.gif
    E5C42DAF-BB72-4C2A-A75E-89C985C6F908.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
This is how I feel when I hear about recent builds being shipped.
I have someone at ford corporate helping me with my order. I reached out back before my23 banks opened asking for help with either my current 2022 order, or making up the price difference between the MY22 and MY23 prices. They decided to push my ‘22 platinum through.
 
I have someone at ford corporate helping me with my order. I reached out back before my23 banks opened asking for help with either my current 2022 order, or making up the price difference between the MY22 and MY23 prices. They decided to push my ‘22 platinum through.
There have been a few 23's driving up and down the hwy by me up here in Michigan and besides the rear bumper on the 23 im glad I stuck with waiting for my 2022. Def. like the look better on the 2022's.
 
There have been a few 23's driving up and down the hwy by me up here in Michigan and besides the rear bumper on the 23 im glad I stuck with waiting for my 2022. Def. like the look better on the 2022's.
I was always on the fence about it as well. Price difference is big, but a lot more stuff is included to justify the price. Some included on the platinum were the generator, 7.3l included which used to be a $3k add on, upfitters and etc. Biggest thing is I didn’t wany to wait another year. There’s a lot of ‘23 orders in the system and they’re running a real short production for MY23.
 
Cool thanks. It got unloaded off the rail car on friday. I went to the dealer on Sat to have them quote me a trade (low, not worth it) and to finalize the sales agreement numbers to send to my financing. They said it might be up to 10days to get it and complete PDI based on recent vehicles. I'll be antsy next week...
Good morning Boys! I have been following Y’all on the forum for months. I am 320 plus day into the adventure, my truck was confirmed built 9/26/22 and waiting to ship, to North Texas. Order track say 46 trucks similar are also waiting, certainly that number is way off?
 
Good morning Boys! I have been following Y’all on the forum for months. I am 320 plus day into the adventure, my truck was confirmed built 9/26/22 and waiting to ship, to North Texas. Order track say 46 trucks similar are also waiting, certainly that number is way off?
I think order track only has information on vehicles that have been searched on their site.
 
what am I missing? Why doesn’t palsapp.com have the vin tracking on the top of the page anymore?
 
Back
Top Bottom