FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

It feels like Ford had too many vehicles parked needing parts, and that it is too much trouble to actually go looking for particular vehicles that have been sitting a long time and installing those parts. Seems likely they pull out the easiest cars to get to (ie: most recently parked) and send those off, and the most inaccessible vehicles (ie: those parked there the longest) just sit, locked in a sea of metal.
 
Well then they are supposed to bring mine to Michigan by truck than. So now really wondering why it has taken over 2 months to get here....
 
I contacted dealer and chat and
So far no rail info. Mine does say convoy but not real sure if it will be semi the entire way from Kentucky to Washington. I doubt it.
 
I Ordered my Platinum 7.3 Tremor on Feb 07 and last week they cancelled my order, luckily I order ed a 23 just in case
 
Not deleted on the sticker so I assume I am.
If you had them removed back in May they were added back on in August when they got a huge shipment of parts for them.
 
Car xxxxxxxxx "has been placed at customer location". :) Sweet, now just getting it to the dealer and PDI.
 
I contacted dealer and chat and
So far no rail info. Mine does say convoy but not real sure if it will be semi the entire way from Kentucky to Washington. I doubt it.
Many say convoy, but the evident reality is that most all of them start by rail to somewhere, then finish by truck.
 
Many say convoy, but the evident reality is that most all of them start by rail to somewhere, then finish by truck.
My first truck showed rail. Never stated convoy anywhere. Granted all are picked up at the rail yard at some point. Chicago is close enough for a nice truck ride. Probably faster.
 
I have been following this thread since March when I ordered my truck. After it was built in June it has just sat at the rail yard for ~6 months. I just got word it was delayed until Jan and that was it for me. I spent Friday searching all over the east coast for a truck very close to mine and I found it 6 hours away. It was gray instead of black and had cab lights. I picked it up today and just got back home. Wish I would have just done that 6 months ago :)

See pic of outgoing raptor and the new Tremor....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0499.webp
    IMG_0499.webp
    440.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0498.webp
    IMG_0498.webp
    345.6 KB · Views: 95
These shipping times blow my mind. All over the map
 
I have been following this thread since March when I ordered my truck. After it was built in June it has just sat at the rail yard for ~6 months. I just got word it was delayed until Jan and that was it for me. I spent Friday searching all over the east coast for a truck very close to mine and I found it 6 hours away. It was gray instead of black and had cab lights. I picked it up today and just got back home. Wish I would have just done that 6 months ago :)

See pic of outgoing raptor and the new Tremor....
How close to your ordered price did you stay?
 
Back
Top Bottom