FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I think is was about $3k more than my original order….
I could live with that but everyone around here is really marking them up. And I should be getting around 3500.00 back in price protection so here I wait.
 
I ordered my truck back in March of this year, which went into production in August/built status in late September. My dealer called me Friday night to tell me it unexpectedly arrived and that I could pick it up Saturday.

I get to the dealer on Saturday, ready to drive it off the lot, and started noticing certain options I ordered were missing. I continued to walk around the truck and the window sticker doesn’t agree to the one I’ve been looking at daily for the last 4 months.

Dealer went back to his office, and confirmed the truck wasn’t mine.

Congrats to whoever ordered a nearly identical truck as me! I should have just played it off that it was mine!
 
Update! I tracked my truck by railcar and it made it to its destination in Memphis TN. In which it was "constructively placed" in other words from what I googled it wasn't unloaded from railcar but was unhooked from locomotive. So I'm playing the waiting game again. Just my luck!!
 
Update. Followed by vomit. My truck has now been released a 2nd time, and is currently waiting shipment. As the 1st release did not get on the dang train!

Rage. Ohhhh the rage! Watch out rock, your getting kicked.
 
Update. Followed by vomit. My truck has now been released a 2nd time, and is currently waiting shipment. As the 1st release did not get on the dang train!

Rage. Ohhhh the rage! Watch out rock, your getting kicked.
I feel your pain. Maybe that's what has happened to mine. Was released for shipping, then disappeared until it showed up on the ramp in September. Still there!🤬
 
Mine was finally shipped after waiting for a ride for 62 days. It started on CSX but was transferred to BNSF in Blue Island, Illinois. Anyone familiar with how to track BNSF? I called and they said only the shipper could get updates.

Dealer is absolutely no help at all. 369 Days since order confirmation
 
Congrats - mine finally shipped as well (ordered feb 6) transferring to UP tomorrow so trying to research how to track on their line as well
 
Mine was finally shipped after waiting for a ride for 62 days. It started on CSX but was transferred to BNSF in Blue Island, Illinois. Anyone familiar with how to track BNSF? I called and they said only the shipper could get updates.

Dealer is absolutely no help at all. 369 Days since order confirmation
Do you have the CSX rail at #. You can use that. Mine might be on same train!
 
Mine was finally shipped after waiting for a ride for 62 days. It started on CSX but was transferred to BNSF in Blue Island, Illinois. Anyone familiar with how to track BNSF? I called and they said only the shipper could get updates.

Dealer is absolutely no help at all. 369 Days since order confirmation
Im happy for you, yours is at least on a train moving. Congrats! Im at 493 days and they dont even know where my truck is at to put on a train or truck to start the process. Sounds like your only a week or so away from driving it home. :)
 
Mine was finally shipped after waiting for a ride for 62 days. It started on CSX but was transferred to BNSF in Blue Island, Illinois. Anyone familiar with how to track BNSF? I called and they said only the shipper could get updates.

Dealer is absolutely no help at all. 369 Days since order confirmation
Mine started on CSX and was transferred to UP but the CSX call in number gave me progress all the way to destination and advised when the train car was unloaded and released by the customer back to CSX.
 
Do you have the CSX rail at #. You can use that. Mine might be on same train!
 
This is what I used to track mine. It will tell u how to to the speed dial
 
Mine started on CSX and was transferred to UP but the CSX call in number gave me progress all the way to destination and advised when the train car was unloaded and released by the customer back to CSX.
Yes, this should work for all rail carriers - tracking via CSX the entire way... At least is was like that and hopefully still is.

@pods8 back when the frequency of trucks being shipped and delivered was higher I recall the ones going to western states (Colorado, Utah, etc) seemed to get processed through the rail yard quickly.

šŸ¤ž this is the case with yours!!
 
The phone system did work even after the transfer. When I was calling customer service they were unable to tell me where it was. Thanks everyone for the help. North Dakota!
 
Yes, this should work for all rail carriers - tracking via CSX the entire way... At least is was like that and hopefully still is.

@pods8 back when the frequency of trucks being shipped and delivered was higher I recall the ones going to western states (Colorado, Utah, etc) seemed to get processed through the rail yard quickly.

šŸ¤ž this is the case with yours!!
Cool thanks. It got unloaded off the rail car on friday. I went to the dealer on Sat to have them quote me a trade (low, not worth it) and to finalize the sales agreement numbers to send to my financing. They said it might be up to 10days to get it and complete PDI based on recent vehicles. I'll be antsy next week...
 
Cool thanks. It got unloaded off the rail car on friday. I went to the dealer on Sat to have them quote me a trade (low, not worth it) and to finalize the sales agreement numbers to send to my financing. They said it might be up to 10days to get it and complete PDI based on recent vehicles. I'll be antsy next week...
At least your rate is locked!
 
Update! I tracked my truck by railcar and it made it to its destination in Memphis TN. In which it was "constructively placed" in other words from what I googled it wasn't unloaded from railcar but was unhooked from locomotive. So I'm playing the waiting game again. Just my luck!!
Hope you get to take delivery soon!
 
Back
Top Bottom