FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That’s been gone for almost a year now
Makes sense. I’ve had my current tremor for almost 2 years. There’s a hack to use it but I couldn’t get it to submit. If you hit F12 on the website on Google chrome and go to the console, you can cut and paste the command to get it there.
 
Anyone receive notice that their unfilled 2022 orders have been cancelled? Still no build date and still no cancelled order for me.
 
Anyone receive notice that their unfilled 2022 orders have been cancelled? Still no build date and still no cancelled order for me.
If your dealer didn’t tell you that would be pretty shitty. Because the order banks are closed for anything higher than a lariat right now.
 
Since MY23 scheduling starts on the 15th I’d say anything without a Vin or Build Date is not gonna happen at this point.

I was surprised to get a build date this week after basically hearing nothing since I ordered waaaayyy back on 9/18/2021
 
Since MY23 scheduling starts on the 15th I’d say anything without a Vin or Build Date is not gonna happen at this point.

I was surprised to get a build date this week after basically hearing nothing since I ordered waaaayyy back on 9/18/2021
I did get an email from one of the Ford officals helping me that they are trying to get all trucks already built shipped by the end of this month... Im thinking that they dont want to start shipping 23 while 22's are still sitting there. That would be an even worse look than they already have. But nothing is working right now for them on the shipping part so dont know what to expect at this point. 496 days and counting!
 
I did get an email from one of the Ford officals helping me that they are trying to get all trucks already built shipped by the end of this month... Im thinking that they dont want to start shipping 23 while 22's are still sitting there. That would be an even worse look than they already have. But nothing is working right now for them on the shipping part so dont know what to expect at this point. 496 days and counting!
I was curious if anyone had been by where they had them stored to see if the lot was looking emptier than it was a couple months ago.
 
I was curious if anyone had been by where they had them stored to see if the lot was looking emptier than it was a couple months ago.
They have been at Kentucky Speedway in the past - but not sure if they still are using their parking
 
1000000385.webp

Just noticed this message at the top of Order Track... Does anyone know if it was pulling from any sources other than the Ford tracking site?
 
Mine still says in production since Nov. 29th. Have the modules filled, so I should of had some movement by now.
 
If your dealer didn’t tell you that would be pretty shitty. Because the order banks are closed for anything higher than a lariat right now.
The dealer did call and had me order a 2023. I guess I expected communication from Ford motor company with some explanation as well as some break on the price of the '23. I've been getting emails from Ford up to this point apologizing for the wait. Move to the back of the line and pay more is not a great customer experience!
 
Mine still says in production since Nov. 29th. Have the modules filled, so I should have had some movement by now.
You are most likely on a chip hold, was my exact setup. Lasted about a week.
 
I've got a railcar number, but don't know what to do with it...

Any updates? They said next Friday.
You can track your railcar following the instructions here to access the phone tracking system:

 
You can track your railcar following the instructions here to access the phone tracking system:

Thanks. Got it sorted out.

Gibson, Indiana current location.
 
Here is my trucks path so far since 12/2. As of 11:02am at Epping, ND.
 

Attachments

  • C7147365-2E0A-461F-A140-3EB384E3036D.webp
    C7147365-2E0A-461F-A140-3EB384E3036D.webp
    418.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 1A199681-47F3-4DD1-BF3E-939C36565166.webp
    1A199681-47F3-4DD1-BF3E-939C36565166.webp
    345.6 KB · Views: 60
Here is my trucks path so far since 12/2. As of 11:02am at Epping, ND.
Mine is suppose to come to Montana, but has passed completely through the state and is now in Pasco Washington. It passed by me 30 miles from my house on Wednesday.
 
Mine is suppose to come to Montana, but has passed completely through the state and is now in Pasco Washington. It passed by me 30 miles from my house on Wednesday.
That is so weird. Could it be sitting in the yard? Dealer should know.
 
Back
Top Bottom