FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I only have until Wed of next week, then I'll decide. It's been a shitty ride,that's for sure! I have a Ford Rep that's been semi helpful in the tracking down of the truck. It was moved to ramp 1k on 9/22 to be loaded on a train, but it still sits. I was assured there is nothing wrong with it, just needs a ride to the offload yard. I'm in my 10th/11th(I've lost count) delivery window now. It ends on Wed. My rep knows when my cut-off is and has said they'd reach out Dec 1 for an update. We've already been in talks of finding another vehicle and them covering the increase in msrp. Dec 30th is my 1 year mark, and a full 9 months of waiting for shipping. There's one other person I'm aware of that is still waiting as long as I have,maybe a week or so less. My vin is in the NEDxxxxx designation, they are currently shipping NEF,NEG's. My dealer gets stock orders now being delivered almost weekly now, but my truck isn't being delivered. They could care less. They WANT me to buy something else or buy somewhere else. I would bet I'll be asked to take my business elsewhere when this ordeal is over. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, and I've been EXTREMELY squeaky! 😁
So that's how they ship the vehicles by the vins? Never would of guessed that! How you know what vins they're shipping now if you don't mind me asking?

So that's how they ship the vehicles by the vins? Never would of guessed that! How you know what vins they're shipping now if you don't mind me asking?
I don't know if they ship by vin# directly,but most, if not all of the new trucks I've seen on dealers lots have been in the NEF/NEG designations. I look for the vin# out of my own curiosity to see how old the truck is. I know if I see a NED/NEE it's an older build i.e, January-March time frame. My vin was issued in January, built in late March. Tells me ,by an older vin#, that they are shipping older orders...but they're not. I have not seen the first NED/NEE on any dealers lot around here or on Ford's Inventory Search. I see NED/NEE's on USED lots pretty regularly now. In a few days it probably won't matter what vin ships for me, because it won't be a Ford vin #im looking at!

I don't know if they ship by vin# directly,but most, if not all of the new trucks I've seen on dealers lots have been in the NEF/NEG designations. I look for the vin# out of my own curiosity to see how old the truck is. I know if I see a NED/NEE it's an older build i.e, January-March time frame. My vin was issued in January, built in late March. Tells me ,by an older vin#, that they are shipping older orders...but they're not. I have not seen the first NED/NEE on any dealers lot around here or on Ford's Inventory Search. I see NED/NEE's on USED lots pretty regularly now. In a few days it probably won't matter what vin ships for me, because it won't be a Ford vin #im looking at!
I sure hope your correct on the vins they're shipping right now because I'm NEF. I hate to hear that bud but I understand your situation! Me honestly would probably get another brand vehicle but I wouldn't tell them I'm not gonna accept the truck! I would take delivery of the truck and sell it on my own and make that 6k or more profit on it myself if i decided i didn't want it and not let the dealer make a penny! That's just what I would do!

485+ DAYS WAITING AND STILL COUNTING - Am I now the record holder for longest wait? What an amazing title to have......THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS!

7/24/2021 Order - THATS RIGHT - JULY OF 2021 ORDER DATE - Went an entire year with nothing and was priority 10 the entire time
8/16/22: Scheduled for production week of September 12
9/13/22: Production Date moved changed to week of September 19
9/29/22: Built (10/23-10/29delivery) no holds communicated with me ready to ship
11/1/22: Estimated arrival changed from 10/23 - 10/29 to now expecting 11/11 - 11/17
11/22/22: Estimated arrival Change AGAIN - Now expecting 12/17 - 12/23/22

I am obviously at the end of my rope; how can Ford not implement an expedited shipping process for specific orders such as mine that have taken so long? I have even emailed one of the ford reps who took 4 months to give me a reply, then once the truck was scheduled for production, they went silent and have yet to respond. My dealer says, "the system on their end has not been updated since 9/30/22 but he shows it hasn't left the plant yet".

does anyone have any other point of contact for Ford that can help?

2022 f350 6.7 Lariat- Atlas Blue - 5th wheel prep, ultimate package, UTT, Black appearance package, rain sense wipers, upfitter switch.
You have me by 6 days, ordered 7/30/21. Built 9/30/22. On my 4th delivery date Dec 6th to the 15th...lol So as far as I know you are now the longest waiter. Congrats on being more unlucky than me!!!

They have a lot of deliveries for December. I’m not holding my breath either.

I sure hope your correct on the vins they're shipping right now because I'm NEF. I hate to hear that bud but I understand your situation! Me honestly would probably get another brand vehicle but I wouldn't tell them I'm not gonna accept the truck! I would take delivery of the truck and sell it on my own and make that 6k or more profit on it myself if i decided i didn't want it and not let the dealer make a penny! That's just what I would do.
I've thought about buying and selling, but the market is softening up now. I don't want ro be stuck with it after the fact. Always an option though if I can find a 100% serious buyer. I'm also working the angle to other dealers to for them to give,or get close to the killer deal I'm getting, in return me selling them the new one at what I'm paying for it and let them mark it back up to cover the cost of the deal they gave me. I 1000% refuse to let my dealer keep the truck and sell it at an inflated price.

They have a lot of deliveries for December. I’m not holding my breath either.
I'm pretty confident that the Dec deliveries will be postponed like usual. One could hope when deliveries of the 22"s are still being delivered when the 23"s roll out that Ford would make changes to the delivery system. I 100% feel I will be the first to have a 2023 delivery date come 12/1 or a few days later. That will end my delivery week and new dates will be given. Tracker says truck is still at KTP. I always get 30+ day bumps. I fully expect to see 1/2-1/7/23 dates. 12/1 is my deciding day as well. Hang on or walk! Wife says wait, I say walk. There have been very heated discussions about this already. Guess we'll see.

I'm pretty confident that the Dec deliveries will be postponed like usual. One could hope when deliveries of the 22"s are still being delivered when the 23"s roll out that Ford would make changes to the delivery system. I 100% feel I will be the first to have a 2023 delivery date come 12/1 or a few days later. That will end my delivery week and new dates will be given. Tracker says truck is still at KTP. I always get 30+ day bumps. I fully expect to see 1/2-1/7/23 dates. 12/1 is my deciding day as well. Hang on or walk! Wife says wait, I say walk. There have been very heated discussions about this already. Guess we'll see.
Wife and son tell me to wait also, but Im about done waiting.

Since we are on a roll about shipping times, is the ordertrackapp accurate as to something being shipped. So far the accuracy has been on point through the process. More of a selfish curiosity now that I’ve joined the shipping que. Definitely feel for folks that have been waiting way way too long.

Since we are on a roll about shipping times, is the ordertrackapp accurate as to something being shipped. So far the accuracy has been on point through the process. More of a selfish curiosity now that I’ve joined the shipping que. Definitely feel for folks that have been waiting way way too long.
To pile onto this. Is there any other tracking stuff still working other than the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status site? Folks talk about getting the rail car number and following the rail progress, at what point is a rail car assigned? IE would I have a rail car now or its just waiting to be shipped at KTP still?

Screenshot 2022-11-28 114147.jpg

To pile onto this. Is there any other tracking stuff still working other than the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status site? Folks talk about getting the rail car number and following the rail progress, at what point is a rail car assigned? IE would I have a rail car now or its just waiting to be shipped at KTP still?

View attachment 105449
You should have a rail car number assigned. Either ford chat or your dealer can provide it.
Depending on the carrier you could use their automated phone service to get an idea of the location.

Hey @Modman - remember when we thought 300, and then 600, were a lot of pages for this thread? Wow!

Hey @Modman - remember when we thought 300, and then 600, were a lot of pages for this thread? Wow!
Thats what pretty much 18 months of MY production will do. I don’t have the hard stats. but i’m willing to bet 22 is the longest product run in SD history.

Btw, for me its still only 400:)

Attachments

• BB0E3CB4-A6C7-4859-8825-4EF4A775378D.jpeg
    BB0E3CB4-A6C7-4859-8825-4EF4A775378D.jpeg
    621.5 KB · Views: 20
Thats what pretty much 18 months of MY production will do. I don’t have the hard stats. but i’m willing to bet 22 is the longest product run in SD history.

Btw, for me its still only 400:)
I bet you're right. I would be interested to see the overall number of super duty trucks produced when compared to 20, 21, and soon to be 23.

Right on page numbers - I forgot that is an option. I think I am at default.

You should have a rail car number assigned. Either ford chat or your dealer can provide it.
Depending on the carrier you could use their automated phone service to get an idea of the location.
Got it, and thanks for that speed dial link/explanation, I had to add some extra commas for my phone to pause long enough but its working.

The system is saying that rail car has made it to Rose Lake Illinois. I guess I'm surprised it left KTP already, or am I misunderstanding the system? Sorry for anyone stuck at KTP still if mine left right away.

Got it, and thanks for that speed dial link/explanation, I had to add some extra commas for my phone to pause long enough but its working.

The system is saying that rail car has made it to Rose Lake Illinois. I guess I'm surprised it left KTP already, or am I misunderstanding the system? Sorry for anyone stuck at KTP still if mine left right away.
I would think it's right. I had the same concern, as the phone system said it was already in Missouri, got the shipped notice on the 23rd. Just to make sure, I did ask my dealer for the latest vvr and it showed the same date and time as the phone system.

I would think it's right. I had the same concern, as the phone system said it was already in Missouri, got the shipped notice on the 23rd. Just to make sure, I did ask my dealer for the latest vvr and it showed the same date and time as the phone system.
Thanks. Wasn't honestly expecting it until after the new year based on stories here. Currently they've said Dec 10-15, so shortly I'll lock in a loan application rate.

Yes, that seems to be about right with the Vin. #.

I bought a truck off the lot that someone backed out of. It was built on 5-2-22 and has a NEE Vin. #.

My truck that I ordered (11 months before) was finally built on 10-3-22 and has a NEF Vin. # for whatever thats worth.

I am really sorry to hear all the bad luck you have had with your truck. That truly SUCKS!!
They are great trucks. So I hope yours shows up. 🤞🤞

P.S. Holly crap, 1001 pages. 🤪

Latest Discussions

Back