FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My goal was to beat page 1,000. I succeeded. Picked it up today. I have the correct fender emblems too.
Congrats!! Crazy that it is approaching 1000 pages...

Last edited:
Released from chip home and joining the shipping que. Glad it’s finally built.
One step closer... Or as Forrest would say "one less thang..."

Is there still a boatload in purgatory? Are they gonna get rid of all those before they start the next production in a month or so?

Following this page for the last two months. Ordered a limited on 1/17/22. Order still hasn't been picked up. Dealer told me to order a 23. No word directly from Ford on pricing. New limited MSRP is $10k more. This will or would have been my first Ford vehicle I've ever owned in my life. I'm on Duramax number 3. I get supply chain issues. I don't get lack of communication, lack of transparency on pricing on the 23, and quite frankly filling the lower end Ford orders which presumably are lower profit margin than the more luxurious high end trucks. Thank you to the Ford factory workers for busting butt to get us product, but Ford management needs to figure out how to better serve customers.

That is crazy! My vehicle suppose to go to memephis TN before it goes to Arkansas but I guess that is further away!
Just took delivery today. Now I have to hope it’s at least 6 months for x plan rules before my 23 F350 limited comes in

Just took delivery today. Now I have to hope it’s at least 6 months for x plan rules before my 23 F350 limited comes in
Congrats!!!

Following this page for the last two months. Ordered a limited on 1/17/22. Order still hasn't been picked up. Dealer told me to order a 23. No word directly from Ford on pricing. New limited MSRP is $10k more. This will or would have been my first Ford vehicle I've ever owned in my life. I'm on Duramax number 3. I get supply chain issues. I don't get lack of communication, lack of transparency on pricing on the 23, and quite frankly filling the lower end Ford orders which presumably are lower profit margin than the more luxurious high end trucks. Thank you to the Ford factory workers for busting butt to get us product, but Ford management needs to figure out how to better serve customers.
They fucked you over on the msrp increase

If your 2022 ordered was canceled Ford would give you a pco to make up the price difference on the 2023.

If your 2022 ordered was canceled Ford would give you a pco to make up the price difference on the 2023.
I think you meant to say Ford MIGHT give you a PCO (which they haven’t put in writing yet to date) for an undisclosed amount with zero guarantee how much it will offset.

Or did they finally make a clear/firm statement which they previously had not?

I think you meant to say Ford MIGHT give you a PCO (which they haven’t put in writing yet to date) for an undisclosed amount with zero guarantee how much it will offset.

Or did they finally make a clear/firm statement which they previously had not?
Most dealerships are saying it’s $5k. I was told by ford you won’t know until you go pick it up. depends on your model, price difference from your ‘22 order and some other things.

Most dealerships are saying it’s $5k. I was told by ford you won’t know until you go pick it up. depends on your model, price difference from your ‘22 order and some other things.
Is it in writing? Call be skeptical till I see it written.

Email today said my truck (tracker says built wend 11-23) shipped so seems like I didn't have any chip holds? I did have BAP w/ liner (didn't get deleted on the WS anyways) and 5th wheel so not sure if that got done yesterday or if my truck went down the line sooner and those got completed 11-23. OR those aren't actually done... who knows! Anyways says estimated to dealer Dec 10-16, based on everything here I don't expect that so not getting any hopes up.

I either wait it out, or walk. That's my dilemma in 8 days. My self imposed limit. 250 days waiting for shipping is absurd and bad business.
I m hoping that you stick it out. I have been watching your saga for months now and want to see it play out. I feel really bad for you. I am really wondering if Ford has lost your truck. I am wondering what they will finally say if they can't find it. I think there is something fishy going on here and I am wondering what the real story is.

Shipping is an absolute joke, but sadly it's on us! I'm at 242 days now with no end to the misery. I either wait it out, or walk. That's my dilemma in 8 days. My self imposed limit. 250 days waiting for shipping is absurd and bad business. Customer satisfaction is not a priority with Ford or it's shipper. I don't wish this on anyone. They got me by the balls. Wait it out and maybe see it soon,maybe see it next year,maybe not at all, or lose 12k right off the bat and buy something off the lot. I'll never do this again!

I can just about guarantee yours will show before mine, they always do. Mines an anomaly, but it does seem to be more and more of an occurrence than not. Makes me livid to see my dealer having stock units now arriving, but mine hasn't left KTP yet.
@Big Jon , check PM

Last edited:
I m hoping that you stick it out. I have been watching your saga for months now and want to see it play out. I feel really bad for you. I am really wondering if Ford has lost your truck. I am wondering what they will finally say if they can't find it. I think there is something fishy going on here and I am wondering what the real story is.
I only have until Wed of next week, then I'll decide. It's been a shitty ride,that's for sure! I have a Ford Rep that's been semi helpful in the tracking down of the truck. It was moved to ramp 1k on 9/22 to be loaded on a train, but it still sits. I was assured there is nothing wrong with it, just needs a ride to the offload yard. I'm in my 10th/11th(I've lost count) delivery window now. It ends on Wed. My rep knows when my cut-off is and has said they'd reach out Dec 1 for an update. We've already been in talks of finding another vehicle and them covering the increase in msrp. Dec 30th is my 1 year mark, and a full 9 months of waiting for shipping. There's one other person I'm aware of that is still waiting as long as I have,maybe a week or so less. My vin is in the NEDxxxxx designation, they are currently shipping NEF,NEG's. My dealer gets stock orders now being delivered almost weekly now, but my truck isn't being delivered. They could care less. They WANT me to buy something else or buy somewhere else. I would bet I'll be asked to take my business elsewhere when this ordeal is over. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, and I've been EXTREMELY squeaky! 😁

Back