FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I talked with the Ford customer service agent yesterday and was told they ordered all parts for my Tremor on November 16th. I have not heard anyone else comment on anything like this. Has anyone heard of this? I have only received the standard emails from Ford saying we know you want your truck and we are trying.

I ordered 2/8/22
confirmed 2/8/22
Nothing since except those few emails.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but I cancelled my order. So if anyone is looking for a 22 in Colorado, O’mera Ford in Northglenn will have one. Still showing delivery date
BFB1C08A-9CDA-4CD1-8ABE-4E21D5125641.png

I'm pretty confident that the Dec deliveries will be postponed like usual. One could hope when deliveries of the 22"s are still being delivered when the 23"s roll out that Ford would make changes to the delivery system. I 100% feel I will be the first to have a 2023 delivery date come 12/1 or a few days later. That will end my delivery week and new dates will be given. Tracker says truck is still at KTP. I always get 30+ day bumps. I fully expect to see 1/2-1/7/23 dates. 12/1 is my deciding day as well. Hang on or walk! Wife says wait, I say walk. There have been very heated discussions about this already. Guess we'll see.
Well Big Jon, what have you decided to do? Im is you same shoes so was just wondering?

Well Big Jon, what have you decided to do? Im is you same shoes so was just wondering?
Of course mine missed it's delivery window and no new dates issued yet via email. I'm not calling the dealer or customer service either. Monday my rep emailed me and said she'd touch base on Dec 1, tomorrow. I'll wait to see what she says then....But, I had an interesting phone call from Ford Corporate in Detroit Michigan yesterday about an email I sent more or less demanding answers as to why a completed vehicle has not shipped in 250 days. I was assured I'd have an answer by weeks end. I can say this much, she was very nice and understanding, assured me that we'd have an answer by weeks end, and that I would be "taken care of" since this is a unique situation that is NOT normal. So, at this point, it's a wait and see holding pattern. But, the boss(wife) is holding firm on waiting for it, with or without any help from Ford.

I can understand delays, what I don’t get is too see so many trucks with same options be delivered quickly while others take forever. It really feels like they lose track of trucks. Without be able to get an answer from anyone it’s hard to ever tell. Horrible customer service.

It sure seems like it was stolen or damaged or lost... something. I mean I feel bad on one hand but shocked/excited my truck was built 11/23/22 and at the moment the train car I was given carrying it is in the middle of Nebraska so sure seems like it'll make it to the train yard here within a day or two. I did not expect to get the truck in 2022 based on reports here. Started setting up financing today.

Of course mine missed it's delivery window and no new dates issued yet via email. I'm not calling the dealer or customer service either. Monday my rep emailed me and said she'd touch base on Dec 1, tomorrow. I'll wait to see what she says then....But, I had an interesting phone call from Ford Corporate in Detroit Michigan yesterday about an email I sent more or less demanding answers as to why a completed vehicle has not shipped in 250 days. I was assured I'd have an answer by weeks end. I can say this much, she was very nice and understanding, assured me that we'd have an answer by weeks end, and that I would be "taken care of" since this is a unique situation that is NOT normal. So, at this point, it's a wait and see holding pattern. But, the boss(wife) is holding firm on waiting for it, with or without any help from Ford.
Well we all have a boss to answer to. Ford dug a hole with waiting so long to build mine that I cant see getting it till the new year now and they stopped answering my emails. If GM had its new interior out now I would already have one but their not due out till spring and you would think I would have my tremor by then, BUTTTTTT at this point who knows. So Im also in a holding pattern, and I just dont think they really care.

It sure seems like it was stolen or damaged or lost... something. I mean I feel bad on one hand but shocked/excited my truck was built 11/23/22 and at the moment the train car I was given carrying it is in the middle of Nebraska so sure seems like it'll make it to the train yard here within a day or two. I did not expect to get the truck in 2022 based on reports here. Started setting up financing today.
Lost for sure, damaged or stolen,eh,unlikely at this point. That can always happen later though. My rep said back in Sept they located it and it was "fine''. That's all that was said and nothing more about exactly where it was or why it hasn't shipped.

Well we all have a boss to answer to. Ford dug a hole with waiting so long to build mine that I cant see getting it till the new year now and they stopped answering my emails. If GM had its new interior out now I would already have one but their not due out till spring and you would think I would have my tremor by then, BUTTTTTT at this point who knows. So Im also in a holding pattern, and I just dont think they really care.
I've looked hard at the GMC models, specifically a Denali which is a similar build to my Lariat Ultimate. But, I'm going to give Ford the benefit of the doubt since they personally called me yesterday and just didn't ignore the email. All I can do is wait and see. Next step may be asking to get into something like what I built that's on the lot and Ford cover the increase in MSRP AND apply my PCO and invoice pricing. If that doesn't fly, then find one on the lot and make a deal with that dealer on the premise that they take mine at my cost, let them sell at inflated price to cover the one they may have on the lot. Then again, I may abandon Ford altogether after this experience and keep trading in when the warranty runs out.

I've looked hard at the GMC models, specifically a Denali which is a similar build to my Lariat Ultimate. But, I'm going to give Ford the benefit of the doubt since they personally called me yesterday and just didn't ignore the email. All I can do is wait and see. Next step may be asking to get into something like what I built that's on the lot and Ford cover the increase in MSRP AND apply my PCO and invoice pricing. If that doesn't fly, then find one on the lot and make a deal with that dealer on the premise that they take mine at my cost, let them sell at inflated price to cover the one they may have on the lot. Then again, I may abandon Ford altogether after this experience and keep trading in when the warranty runs out.
Really like the GMC 3500 AT4, I'm just a little tired of the old interior. And really cant go until April without a truck...

I bought an AT4, 2500. I have to say that I like it more than I thought I would. I needed something since Ford cant decide if they are going to build anything or not.

Who did you email? Mind sharing the address?

Who did you email? Mind sharing the address?
Found it on here that someone else had posted. I took a chance and it paid off. Unfortunately, I was specifically asked not to disclose the return(real) email address or the related direct phone line to said person. I can say this, because we talked about this very thing. They are inundated with emails and calls from people that find information from forums like these and they don't like it. They do screen, or read, every email they receive and determine rather quickly if it warrants a response. They simply can't respond to every single email. Unless you had an order that is a year old with no vin or general movement, or a situation like mine, or something just out of the ordinary, chances are they will overlook it unfortunately.

Really like the GMC 3500 AT4, I'm just a little tired of the old interior. And really cant go until April without a truck...
Got my new dates today, and they're odd! 9 days,or 10 if you count today. I've never received any bump like that. Always has been 2 weeks or 30 days, like clockwork. Those dates were taken directly from the VVR by my Regional Rep. No shipped notification or railcar information provided, so not really expecting to arrive by that time. But ironically, it takes about 10 days or less to make the 600+ mile journey to local yard, then to dealer 20 minutes away.

Back