Of course mine missed it's delivery window and no new dates issued yet via email. I'm not calling the dealer or customer service either. Monday my rep emailed me and said she'd touch base on Dec 1, tomorrow. I'll wait to see what she says then....But, I had an interesting phone call from Ford Corporate in Detroit Michigan yesterday about an email I sent more or less demanding answers as to why a completed vehicle has not shipped in 250 days. I was assured I'd have an answer by weeks end. I can say this much, she was very nice and understanding, assured me that we'd have an answer by weeks end, and that I would be "taken care of" since this is a unique situation that is NOT normal. So, at this point, it's a wait and see holding pattern. But, the boss(wife) is holding firm on waiting for it, with or without any help from Ford.