My tracker changed to shipped this morning finally! 107 days "Awaiting Shipment"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats you guys! I'm still not that lucky.My tracker changed to shipped this morning finally! 107 days "Awaiting Shipment"
I just don’t understand why yours has taken so much longer. Will be really curious to see if you ever find out.Congrats you guys! I'm still not that lucky.
What's with the advanced security pack removal? What exactly does that remove??GOT THIS TODAY! Guess we are gonna get built 15 months later lol.
View attachment 105702
It's anyone's guess as to why it sits. We'll probably never really find out why. I just know it needs to hurry up, or I'm abandoning Ford over this. Now that I've got a Regional Rep and Ford Corporate involved, I'm kinda obligated to wait and see now. But my continual waiting is only going to last so long.I just don’t understand why yours has taken so much longer. Will be really curious to see if you ever find out.
We should have all gotten more information. Ford doesn’t care about it’s customers. That is obviousIt's anyone's guess as to why it sits. We'll probably never really find out why. I just know it needs to hurry up, or I'm abandoning Ford over this. Now that I've got a Regional Rep and Ford Corporate involved, I'm kinda obligated to wait and see now. But my continual waiting is only going to last so long.
Saw this on my window sticker I just got. I believe it removes the theft sensors(intrusion and inclination) which sucks. I believe someone said you can add after, but it’s a pain in the butt because you have to go inside the dashboard. basically the $50 credit they give you is a fraction of what it will cost you to get it put in after.What's with the advanced security pack removal? What exactly does that remove??
Nor ICongrats you guys! I'm still not that lucky.
Well it took 408 day to go into production, 18 days to say completed. and if I have to wait as long as you Big Jon to ship than the 2024's will be rolling out before mine ships..It's anyone's guess as to why it sits. We'll probably never really find out why. I just know it needs to hurry up, or I'm abandoning Ford over this. Now that I've got a Regional Rep and Ford Corporate involved, I'm kinda obligated to wait and see now. But my continual waiting is only going to last so long.
Did you get the multi contour seats? I don't see the deleteGOT THIS TODAY! Guess we are gonna get built 15 months later lol.
View attachment 105702
I don't know we can add those sensors back, the intrusion was a movement sensor in the overhead I believe. What I think you're referring to is the perimeter plus module ~$200-250 that has shock sensors. The shock sensors would seemingly tackle both those missing sensor's function cause someone in the car or towing the car would cause movement. That I believe you pull out the sync 4 screen and mount behind it. So yeah the parts/labor are well over the $50 credit.Saw this on my window sticker I just got. I believe it removes the theft sensors(intrusion and inclination) which sucks. I believe someone said you can add after, but it’s a pain in the butt because you have to go inside the dashboard. basically the $50 credit they give you is a fraction of what it will cost you to get it put in after.
How did you get your railcar numberWoot, my train car is now in the state, sure seems like it'll be at the unload facility a bit later today. No idea how fast the next 3 steps are. Unload, transport to dealer, dealer PDI.
Ford.com chat. Once I got the notice my truck switched to shipped and checked in on here, folks said a car would be assigned. I asked for it on chat, they confirmed owner name/address/vin, etc. and a couple minutes later told me my rail car number.How did you get your railcar number
ThanksFord.com chat. Once I got the notice my truck switched to shipped and checked in on here, folks said a car would be assigned. I asked for it on chat, they confirmed owner name/address/vin, etc. and a couple minutes later told me my rail car number.
Link to the posts a couple pages back.
![]()
FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule
I only have until Wed of next week, then I'll decide. It's been a shitty ride,that's for sure! I have a Ford Rep that's been semi helpful in the tracking down of the truck. It was moved to ramp 1k on 9/22 to be loaded on a train, but it still sits. I was assured there is nothing wrong with it...www.fordtremor.com
Does Concoy mean by Truck carrier?My 2021 tremor came via rail. My 2022 window sticker says convoy this time.
Finally!!! Awesome.Received my shipped notice! ETA 12/9 to 12/15 to Washington State!