Jumping on the frustrated Ford customer bandwagon.... As with many of you, this is my first Ford and communication/transparency leaves a lot to be desired. Wake up Ford, you’re not going to have a long-term customer if this continues.
12/28/21 : Order Confirmed : 2022 F250 LARIAT 6.7L, Tremor, BAP
08/29/22 : WS visible, Batch 7978, 44/312
09/08/22 : BCE Modules populated, however Micro Chip Hold
10/06/22 : “Built” date per the online Ford tracker
Delivery Estimate #1 : Oct 12-18
Delivery Estimate #2 : Oct 18-24
Delivery Estimate #3 : Oct 24-30
Delivery Estimate #4 : Nov 28-Dec 04
As my truck is still “awaiting shipment”, I fully expect I’ll be bumped again
For all of us who ordered a 2022 and receive it in 2023, there should be a delayed delivery credit PCO….
Big Jon - I think of your truck and shake my head every time I check my truck’s status and read the following quote from the Ford Tracking website
“Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.”