FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Unfortunately, I think you may be correct on the January deliveries. But, I won't be waiting for mine any longer after 12/1. That's my walk away date. Deal or no deal. Ford will lose a longtime customer over this.
Im really close to that point also. Have found a couple AT4's and LTZ's with the options I want/need. I was really looking forward to my first Ford truck being this Tremor. I have no idea what Ford is thinking on this. Im now at 473 days since ordered. This whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I really dont know how Ford could make this right at this point.
 
Im really close to that point also. Have found a couple AT4's and LTZ's with the options I want/need. I was really looking forward to my first Ford truck being this Tremor. I have no idea what Ford is thinking on this. Im now at 473 days since ordered. This whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I really dont know how Ford could make this right at this point.
This is crazy but I’m not far behind on days in process. Have your emailed ford execs? I got assign a customer service gal and she got me scheduled for December after dropping my winch.
 
This is crazy but I’m not far behind on days in process. Have your emailed ford execs? I got assign a customer service gal and she got me scheduled for December after dropping my winch.
Same
 
My 2022 F450 Platinum finally got moved to “built” yesterday, exactly 10 months from the day I ordered. I live in TN and was hoping it wouldn’t get stuck awaiting shipment forever since I’m only one state away from the Kentucky Plant it was built at. For states close to plants, have you guys noticed that they are quicker to ship or do they go in the same rail line as others.
 
I ordered 1/5. Platinum 350, not many other options. Still no build date
 
My 2022 F450 Platinum finally got moved to “built” yesterday, exactly 10 months from the day I ordered. I live in TN and was hoping it wouldn’t get stuck awaiting shipment forever since I’m only one state away from the Kentucky Plant it was built at. For states close to plants, have you guys noticed that they are quicker to ship or do they go in the same rail line as others.
I ordered my f250 platinum 2/6/22. I live in middle TN. It got built 10/18 and arrived at my dealer on 11/1
 
This is crazy but I’m not far behind on days in process. Have your emailed ford execs? I got assign a customer service gal and she got me scheduled for December after dropping my winch.
I have emailed execs, facebooked, IM'ed, with answers from all but no solutions to the issue of getting my truck delivered! Just keep saying they will look into it and ask for the same info I have given them many time already. Like I posted last week, will be lucky to get in by January, if then.
 
Im really close to that point also. Have found a couple AT4's and LTZ's with the options I want/need. I was really looking forward to my first Ford truck being this Tremor. I have no idea what Ford is thinking on this. Im now at 473 days since ordered. This whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I really dont know how Ford could make this right at this point.
473 days - that sucks! I just got an email from Ford today that my order (from July 6th 2021) is still delayed due to supply constraints. Thank God I ordered a second one at another dealer who offered to give me X-Plan pricing (ordered July 31, 2021 - delivered December 6, 2021). Both good size dealers - crazy.

Hope you get good news soon - but I would certainly not hesitate to either order a 2023 or buy a AT4 if you can find one you like - I had two AT4 half tons and loved them - the camera tech is so much better than my 2022 Tremor - be sure to get the tech package with the 15 cameras - it is awesome for towing!
 
473 days - that sucks! I just got an email from Ford today that my order (from July 6th 2021) is still delayed due to supply constraints. Thank God I ordered a second one at another dealer who offered to give me X-Plan pricing (ordered July 31, 2021 - delivered December 6, 2021). Both good size dealers - crazy.

Hope you get good news soon - but I would certainly not hesitate to either order a 2023 or buy a AT4 if you can find one you like - I had two AT4 half tons and loved them - the camera tech is so much better than my 2022 Tremor - be sure to get the tech package with the 15 cameras - it is awesome for towing!
Thanks for the info, I get the GM employee discount and still ordered the new Ford...lol. My mistake. I was looking at the 3500 AT4 pretty well loaded. I dont think mine would have even got built if I did not complain on and email to some Ford exec. But got built 14 months after being ordered...so here I wait, but not for much longer. Will make dealer happy but at the expense of a new customer.
 
Anyone know how long chip holds have been recently. My platty got “built” but not completed due to an unknown chiphold
 
Anyone know how long chip holds have been recently. My platty got “built” but not completed due to an unknown chiphold
I dont know how or if the delays have changed since mine but it took 10 months from order to pick up. What really sucked was that it was delivered via train and then sat at the train lot for a month for some hold that I could never get an answer on !! The waiting sucked !! I just noticed your timeline.....almost a year !! My condolences !! I had sold my other two vehicles and was borrowing my girlfriends spare car in the meantime. I had no idea it would even take as long as my order,,,,but if finally happened. You'll love it once you get it !! Good Luck !!
 
Last edited:
FWIW It was built status as of Friday and just got an email estimating at my dealer between 11/26 and 12/2
Does your window sticker say your shipping my rail or convoy? Mine is by rail and is suppose to go to Memphis TN before it goes to Arkansas by convoy
 
My 2022 F450 Platinum finally got moved to “built” yesterday, exactly 10 months from the day I ordered. I live in TN and was hoping it wouldn’t get stuck awaiting shipment forever since I’m only one state away from the Kentucky Plant it was built at. For states close to plants, have you guys noticed that they are quicker to ship or do they go in the same rail line as others.
Nashville area and it took less than a 10 days.
 
FWIW It was built status as of Friday and just got an email estimating at my dealer between 11/26 and 12/2
Mine was built on 9/30 with delivery to dealer Oct 8th to 16th. Still waiting.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom