FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

thats just not how that works though...

His 22 order would have gone status 99 which triggers the dealer to do something, likely reach out to him and tell him his truck wont be being built.

So his 22 order is not going to get built, it wont automatically convert to a 23.
I don't see where we disagree... I didn't ask him for all the minutia, the end result is he isn't getting his 22MY as expected and will be getting his F450 built as a 23MY.
 
I don't see where we disagree... I didn't ask him for all the minutia, the end result is he isn't getting his 22MY as expected and will be getting his F450 built as a 23MY.

It sounded like it "automatically" got pushed over to a 23.

I would want to know more details on it if I was your buddy. Unless his dealer is going to eat all the price increases.
 
It sounded like it "automatically" got pushed over to a 23.

I would want to know more details on it if I was your buddy. Unless his dealer is going to eat all the price increases.
Sorry for the lack of details. Just meant to convey that the process of canceling some ordered 22MY trucks has begun. His being an F450 may have something to do with the prioritization but he will be getting more details. I will pass on what I receive. FYI - Other Ford vehicle lines are starting to see this as well...
 
Did he mention anything about any price protection or other incentive Ford is offering him?

Im contemplating ordering a 2023, but without knowing what incentives I might be eligible for due to my 22 order not being built, its hard for me to want to place an order and then the money doesnt look right so I back out. The dealer I talked to basically didnt care and said if thats the case, I just write an email stating such like "ordered 23 due to 22 order not being built, incentives werent high enough to make financial sense with all the price increases" and they wouldnt get penalized.
 
I need mine to catch the West bound train to Tx. 8 freaking months and has yet to leave KTP on a train after being built.
I really think it will be in January before we get our trucks if then. Starting in January the 2023 will be priority to get to the lots for eye candy and ours will get pushed back further. Im at 465 days and just dont see mine getting shipped anytime soon because I have not even got any kind of communications from Ford in over a month since they missed the ship date on their last email to me.
 
I just got off the phone with Ford Marketing and got the same old canned answer of your truck is scheduled to ship 11/14 its at Ramp 1K and she says these are estimated dates not actual dates. I started laughing when she said that and go oh ya trust me I know. Mentioned there is a few guys on a Ford forum that have been waiting for 6 months or more to get there vehicle shipped is a total failure and a joke.
 
If anyone is interested, my original order was delivered today, I’m not purchasing it. I don’t know what the dealer will look to sell it for. It is at Gorno Ford in Woodhaven, MI
 

Attachments

Anybody know what the cut off date is for picking up 22 orders? I have two on order. One (lariat) was built 9/27 and awaiting shipping, and the other (KR) has not been picked up for production. Ordered same day at same dealership.
 
I too might have a ordered truck that I am not purchasing.
 

Attachments

  • 79E8E801-E066-481D-BDA9-22DD09698A3A.webp
    79E8E801-E066-481D-BDA9-22DD09698A3A.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I really think it will be in January before we get our trucks if then. Starting in January the 2023 will be priority to get to the lots for eye candy and ours will get pushed back further. Im at 465 days and just dont see mine getting shipped anytime soon because I have not even got any kind of communications from Ford in over a month since they missed the ship date on their last email to me.
Unfortunately, I think you may be correct on the January deliveries. But, I won't be waiting for mine any longer after 12/1. That's my walk away date. Deal or no deal. Ford will lose a longtime customer over this.
 
Apologies for not searching through the thread again (its long!), has anyone else had the vehicle tracking system state the window sticker was available but the link wasn't pulling one up yet? I'm scheduled for 11/21 week, says I am in production, and the WS is now available.

"In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page."
 
Apologies for not searching through the thread again (its long!), has anyone else had the vehicle tracking system state the window sticker was available but the link wasn't pulling one up yet? I'm scheduled for 11/21 week, says I am in production, and the WS is now available.

"In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page."
mine was intermittent the week prior to production, congrats on getting into production!
 
anyone know how long I should expect to wait at the off-site facility for the wheel liner install? Ford gave me a shipping date over the phone, but still waiting on the tracker to update to built.
 
Delivery date pushed back again. New ETA 12/8-14. Been sitting built and "shipped" since 9/21... 🤬
 
Back
Top Bottom