FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I was hoping I would receive my Super Duty Tremor before this thread eclipsed 1,000 pages, not going to happen… My truck’s status below

Days since Ordering : 309
Days since In Production : 65
Days since Modules Populated : 55
Days since "Built" : 27
Number of shipping schedule bumps : 3
Number of times I’ve watched the videos from the Sparta KY Speedway looking for my truck in the sea of 35K+ Super Duty’s : At least 20….
 
Well, no email saying that my truck went into production, but the Ford tracker says that it is. Also no window sticker to view, is that normal? Maybe it just hasn’t updated?
Mine just did the same. Build week 7Nov. No window sticker but I’m feeling excited and trying to understand what it means.
 
These shipping delays though 🤦‍♂️🤬
9/13 then 9/20 then 10/7 then 10/20 then 10/31 now 11/10-11/17 … it’s almost getting comical at this point
 
Shipping delays here too and others from my build date/batch. My friend is picking his up today. Built a month after mine. I just hope it’s here by 11/24 before my rate expires. Doesn’t seem like there is much hope. They just send out the arrival dates and then just postpone with no answers. I guess we got shipped off to a yard and they aren’t getting them out for some reason. If you can get built and no holds you might get shipped day you get built. If not you are in no man’s land.
 
I was hoping I would receive my Super Duty Tremor before this thread eclipsed 1,000 pages, not going to happen… My truck’s status below

Days since Ordering : 309
Days since In Production : 65
Days since Modules Populated : 55
Days since "Built" : 27
Number of shipping schedule bumps : 3
Number of times I’ve watched the videos from the Sparta KY Speedway looking for my truck in the sea of 35K+ Super Duty’s : At least 20….
Im at 460 days now and counting. 60 day since built. I think people will get their 2023 before I get my 2022.. And I know the dealer want me to back out so when it does come in they can make the extra money on it....SMH
 
I was built 8/17 still awaiting shipping. 11/7 to 11/14 I think but I doubt it.
 
Im at 460 days now and counting. 60 day since built. I think people will get their 2023 before I get my 2022.. And I know the dealer want me to back out so when it does come in they can make the extra money on it....SMH
308 overall, 220 waiting to be shipped! Ridiculous. Lack of workers and railcars they say.
 
I have a family member who is in management at n/s and he said they run 2 trains a day up to Detroit from KTP
I need mine to catch the West bound train to Tx. 8 freaking months and has yet to leave KTP on a train after being built.
 
I think people will get their 2023 before I get my 2022.
Interestingly, a friend of mine just got notice that his 22MY F450 was pushed to the 23MY. He ordered late last year...
 
Interestingly, a friend of mine just got notice that his 22MY F450 was pushed to the 23MY. He ordered late last year...

thats just not how that works though...

His 22 order would have gone status 99 which triggers the dealer to do something, likely reach out to him and tell him his truck wont be being built.

So his 22 order is not going to get built, it wont automatically convert to a 23.
 
Back
Top Bottom